Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Puzzles and Other Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Atheists: Have you read all of the Old Testament?
Yes, I have read it all. 12 21.05%
No, I have not read it all. 27 47.37%
I am not an atheist. 18 31.58%
Voters: 57. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-18-2006, 07:02 PM

Default Re: POG All-Star Game #2 Game Thread!

[ QUOTE ]
if u are the seer and get eaten tonite, then we will start lynching ur list; once we hit 2 wolves, we will consider those ur peeks and go back to playing based on other things than ur sight as those will be ur 2

[/ QUOTE ]

he's not going to be eaten tonight, and then tomorrow he will find some way of not getting lynched again. "wow those wolves are dumb" or some garbage like that. he'll probably then come out and say that his two peeks were me and shortline and a 3rd peek who could be anybody, then you'll lynch me, i'll turn up villager and everyone will be BobOwned. I refuse to let him do that, especially in the all star game.
Old 08-18-2006, 07:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

He is not fake seering as wolf. That is stupid. Most people are ignoring him, or calling him dumb, or whatever, but most people agree that he is a likely villager. There are some outlying players such as Traz or Pudley who do want to lynch Bobo, but I would suspect that that stems more from their dislike of his playing style than actual belief that he is a wolf.

[/ QUOTE ]

First of all,

pudley clearly stated yesterday that he doesn't want to see bobo lynched. he said "i think he is a villager that is harmful to the village".

Secondly,

HIS FAKE SEER IS HARMFUL TO THE VILLAGE. THIS IS OBVIOUS, BECAUSE IF HE WAS REALLY COMING OUT AS THE SEER, HE WOULD ACTUALLY GIVE US HIS INFORMATION RATHER THAN ENCAPSULATING IT CRYPICALLY. Say he does get eaten. Then, oh noes, we don't know which 2 of 4 are actually wolves and we have to lynch at least 2 people in the process.

[ QUOTE ]
He is in no danger of being lynched imo, and therefore should have little incentive to fake seer if he is a wolf.

[/ QUOTE ]

when has this ever stopped bobo before? His bandwagon got up to 4 votes yesterday, and I would have loved to lynch him then.

Thirdly,

I know this is meaningless to the rest of you, but I am a villager. It's pretty clear bobo is claiming to have peeked me, but I know that if he did, he is lying about it.

[/ QUOTE ]

For the first part, I meant to say "a player like* Pudley or Traz." Basically a player who wants Bobo gone for reasons that aren't based on how wolfy he has been or not.

For Secondly,
It's really not harmful because as you said, he is likely FAKING SEER. That means he knows just as much as any other villager. Therefore if he dies and is revealed as villager or wolf, we can ignore his list! Only if he is revealed as seer is this a problem. But you believe he is faking seer, so it's not a problem anyway!

for the 2.5th part, yes bobo fakes stuff alot, which is why you and everyone else should take this claim with a grain of salt. But you're not, you're way serious about it and totally attacking him. And btw, in a 21 person game or whatever, 4 votes is not much of a bandwagon when it takes 11 to lynch.

For thirdly,

Yeah its meaningless.
Old 08-18-2006, 07:04 PM

Durron,

You should also note that Bobo's list from yesterday and his "likely peeks" from today closely correspond to TheBram's weaker suspicions of you, Shortline, and sighing. More on this to come.
Old 08-18-2006, 07:04 PM

pudley,

great post. one question: why do you think bobo is only a retarded villager? I've seen him fake seer unnecessarily recently - in fact if you want I'll go find you a turbo where he owned the village doing exactly that... "why would he fake seer as a wolf? that's just dumb" and we let him live an extra day
Old 08-18-2006, 07:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]

For the first part, I meant to say "a player like* Pudley or Traz." Basically a player who wants Bobo gone for reasons that aren't based on how wolfy he has been or not.

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you consider the fact that he doesn't want two of the most insightful players in the game, who happen to be on their villager game (IMO anyways) to show up and rip his logic to pieces? pudley already did it!
Old 08-18-2006, 07:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I am about to leave, so I will offer my current thoughts in case I get lynched or eaten before Sunday.

Wolf suspects:
willmagic
VR
KM
Bobo
Tokyo
Durron

Something about the interactions between Bobo, Tokyo, and Durron doesn't feel right. I still suspect VR, KM, and WM for some of their Day 1 posts.

Probable Villagers:
Traz
Pudley
WDC

I am about 80% on wdc, he is playing exactly like he did in ASV. I am normally good at reading Traz (see ASV again). Pudley I am less sure about, but for now I wouldn't vote for him.

See ya!

[/ QUOTE ]

lol @ this post. That wolf team makes about 0 sense. It pretty much seems that all of the wolves (save VR) have posted alot and all of the villagers have posted not much at all. Thanks for that insightful post and rush back to the UTR that you enjoy!
Old 08-18-2006, 07:08 PM

All,

The clear vote today is shortline. Added to all of yesterday's ridiculous wolfiness is a classic Shortline night kill - thebram. Random, unconnected to shortline in anyway, and a pretty clear seer hunt given how utr bram was.

Shorty, shorty, your time has come.
Old 08-18-2006, 07:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you consider the fact that he doesn't want two of the most insightful players in the game, who happen to be on their villager game (IMO anyways) to show up and rip his logic to pieces? pudley already did it!

[/ QUOTE ]

Last I checked Pudley and Traz were not on Bobo's list. So apparently he wants them in the game too! Are you even trying anymore? Bob just said that they are going to suspect and attack him, not him attacking them.
Old 08-18-2006, 07:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
All,

The clear vote today is shortline. Added to all of yesterday's ridiculous wolfiness is a classic Shortline night kill - thebram. Random, unconnected to shortline in anyway, and a pretty clear seer hunt given how utr bram was.

Shorty, shorty, your time has come.

[/ QUOTE ]

zomg zomg zomg

I should never have talked people out of you yesterday

thebram absolutely was connected to shortline, he said he suspected him several times at the beginning of day 1.

all villagers, don't turbo lynch shortline PLEASE. shortline doesn't screw up in long games like he did yesterday. go look at redux if you want to see how wolfy shorty can sound as a villager.
Old 08-18-2006, 07:10 PM

Bobo would do this as a wolf. I completely disagree with anyone who says otherwise. I was just a wolf with him in a turbo and he faked seer on the second day with no pressure on him. He would also do this as a villager. It is up to each person to decide from his other posts which he is.

If he is killed and is a villager I don't plan to let his list influence me one way or the other. I will vote for suspects on his list, and I will vote for suspects not on his list.