[ QUOTE ]
at least herbie spewed stuff that made sense

[/ QUOTE ]
And I appreciate this too [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 09-20-2007, 03:46 PM

Default Re: POG Championship - POG Mayor Game Thread

[ QUOTE ]
Mets,
You know why it would be super dumb for me to do that here right? For some reason DMK seems to be completely against ever working with me in any way this game. I don't quite understand but I'm certainly not expecting that to change all of a sudden.

[/ QUOTE ]

well

zurvan set this up for you to come in 3rd place. When its down to 3, he will talk to roundtower about how they are still aligned but had to get rid of me and dmk to help them win. And roundtower may fall for his drivel

Im not even sure which of you guys is gonna be mayor tomorrow cause none of you are gonna trust each other now. That's the problem you cause by doing this stuff. THey will probably elect you, but you would be smart to eliminate zurvan tomorrow .. and zurvan knows this so he will insist it is his turn to be mayor. so it gets sticky

i dont expect you to vote out zurvan today. i expect you to vote out me. or maybe dmk since you seem like you think he is more against you. it shouldnt matter, but it might. cause again, who is gonna be mayor tomorrow? Would you trust zurvan as mayor tomorrow? Or roundtower?
You should be mayor tomorrow. Or there can be a 4 way tie and i make dmk mayor tomorrow. then what.

i dont have all the answers, just wanna show you that this is not as simple as it seems
Old 09-20-2007, 03:47 PM

Mets,
It doesn't seem simple at all. Tomorrow could get hairy and I have no idea how the final three will play out if I even make it there. The one thing I'm pretty sure of is that I have to eliminate you today in order to have any chance to win.
Old 09-20-2007, 03:50 PM

But you know this already so w/e
Old 09-20-2007, 03:51 PM

doesnt matter who you eliminate herbie. either way you look destined for 3rd. you think eliminating me really gives you the best chance to win? Think it through
Old 09-20-2007, 03:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
doesnt matter who you eliminate herbie. either way you look destined for 3rd. you think eliminating me really gives you the best chance to win? Think it through

[/ QUOTE ]
I think the coolest thing about these games is how different people have totally different perceptions about what is/isn't in their best interest and in the best interest of others. I'm just going to have to respectfully disagree about being destined for 3rd here.
Old 09-20-2007, 03:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I think the coolest thing about these games is how different people have totally different perceptions about what is/isn't in their best interest and in the best interest of others. I'm just going to have to respectfully disagree about being destined for 3rd here.

[/ QUOTE ]

today your in charge
and you could win this thing cause id probably vote you in the end over either of those two slimeballs (i love getting under zurvan's skin)

but you could easily get eliminated tomorrow as the alliance reforms sans me

zurvans main concern was to get rid of me. He wanted to stay with dmk no matter what. He just miscalculated.

But tomorrow is another day. Dmk will be desperate. Zurvan knows he cant beat you in the final. And you will be gone in 4th place.

So yeah, i was wrong about 3rd sorry
Old 09-20-2007, 04:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
But tomorrow is another dmk. Dmk will be desperate. Zurvan knows he cant beat you in the final. And you will be gone in 4th place.

[/ QUOTE ]
[img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] - once again I disagree with this assessment but if it happens that way it happens - I don't know what's going to happen tomorrow but I'm comfortable with my position at this point. Also remember that every non-alliance member who got eliminated but gets a vote said they would vote for Zurvan over anybody else in the final two so if he makes it he already has a distinct voting block locked up. I'm not convinced AT ALL that I would beat Zurvan in a final two situation, I'm not convinced that I would beat anybody given that there are certain people (Dustin) who would quite possibly vote for anybody over me just because they think it would be funny for me to get to the finals and lose.
Old 09-20-2007, 04:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
But tomorrow is another dmk. Dmk will be desperate. Zurvan knows he cant beat you in the final. And you will be gone in 4th place.

[/ QUOTE ]
[img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] - once again I disagree with this assessment but if it happens that way it happens - I don't know what's going to happen tomorrow but I'm comfortable with my position at this point. Also remember that every non-alliance member who got eliminated but gets a vote said they would vote for Zurvan over anybody else in the final two so if he makes it he already has a distinct voting block locked up. I'm not convinced AT ALL that I would beat Zurvan in a final two situation, I'm not convinced that I would beat anybody given that there are certain people (Dustin) who would quite possibly vote for anybody over me just because they think it would be funny for me to get to the finals and lose.

[/ QUOTE ]

right they said they would vote for zurvan if he makes it so yeah keep advancing him on

makes sense to me
Old 09-20-2007, 04:08 PM

oh well, gg me. i'm voting herbie in finals