Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > STT Strategy
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: What's the favourite?
L/c 0 0%
L/R 1 11.11%
B/c 0 0%
B/R 8 88.89%
I mix it up to keep the monkey and the rest of the table off balance. 0 0%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 09-24-2007, 08:51 PM

Default Re: OT: [censored] thread, September, READ RULES IN TOP POST

[ QUOTE ]
whats a good free wysiwyg html editor?

[/ QUOTE ]

Copy dreamweaver from someone.
Old 09-24-2007, 10:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
He also does it while somehow magically never losing his balance or even breaking stride most of the time, while the defenders are flailing around and falling down all around him. He has to be freakishly strong keep his balance like that.

[/ QUOTE ]

He adjusts to the ball while its in the air better than anyone Ive seen. At times when you watch him its like a man playing against a bunch of 3rd graders.

Pineapple, lol.

Pudge - the pass defense is much worse than you think. Since Childress has been here, I'm fairly sure we have given up one of the highest percentages of third down conversions in the league. Many of these happen on 3rd and long.

The O line is also worse than you think. Three of the five starters don't block anyone half the time. McKinney is absolutely awful and is one of the highest paid tackles in the league. Cook and whoever plays RG suck really bad. I have a hunch that the offense that Childress runs, with stupid blocking schemes might contribute to their ineptness. No doubt the lack of a passing game contributes. It doesnt matter though, the bottom line is they suck [censored].

I've seen enough of Childress for my lifetime. His stupid personnel decisions, stupid play calling, and arrogance need to go. He reminds me a lot of Les Steckle, who you're way too young to remember. He led a former playoff team to a 3-13 record in his only season. There was a sign that a fan hung in the dome once during a game (before security threw him out) that said "more Vikings, less Steckle". I wish I could think of something creative like that to say about Chilly. I just cant stand that guy. /rant
Old 09-24-2007, 10:47 PM

Am I the only one that gets a little sad when he sees commercials advising people how not to get hit by a train?
Old 09-24-2007, 11:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Am I the only one that gets a little sad when he sees commercials advising people how not to get hit by a train?

[/ QUOTE ]

Hi. I'm Troy McClure, host of such public service announcements as "Trains: Fun, but way, way bigger than you," and "False Air Raid Sirens Reduce Readiness..."
Old 09-24-2007, 11:41 PM

Cha, how was Napolean Harris with the Vikes?
Old 09-24-2007, 11:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Cha, how was Napolean Harris with the Vikes?

[/ QUOTE ]

He was pretty decent as a MLB. Of course having the Williams wall (Kevin & Pat both all pro) at DT helps any MLB. I didnt like him much when he played OLB.
Old 09-25-2007, 12:01 AM

Ran so hot last week (29BB/100 over 8k hands ... [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] ) the doomswitch was inevitable, but why did it have to be bizarre?

I'm 6 tabling ring, with one MTT in the background, when I hear a strange sound ... ok maybe it's the dog, Droopy, who lives on the roof. 5 mins later, more scratching, then scurrying and the world's largest evilest big fanged sharp clawed mouse races behind my desk. It must have been at least 4 metres long, ok maybe 4 centimetres. I have faced bullets and bombs etc etc, but the thing which really terrifies me is a small scurrying mammal, so within 2 minutes I drop 2 buy-ins at the cash, and bubble the trny as I try to play with my feet curled underneath me on my chair.

As if the Stars doomswitch wasn't enough, now I have the animal kingdom to deal with too. It's not as if we don't have enough earthquakes while I'm playing ... Viva El Peru!
Old 09-25-2007, 12:13 AM

Anyone able to hook up a trade with party cash (yours) for my cash on any other site or bank transfer/cash?
Old 09-25-2007, 01:08 AM

Just picked up my Halo 3, but [censored] forgot I don't have the wireless adapter for this one since it's fairly new. Guess I need some practice anyway.
Old 09-25-2007, 02:11 AM

is anyone a buddhist? or religious? i think i want to learn about buddhism. i was raised a christian and am now basically an athiest but am open to things if they come my way. buddhism seems cool, the dalai lama seems like a happy guy and that would be good times.
Closed Thread