Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Puzzles and Other Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-18-2007, 10:24 PM

Default Re: Election! - The Game Thread

[ QUOTE ]
Is clowntable going to be around? If so, he's more than likely got my vote.

[/ QUOTE ]
NO CONFIRMEDS other than MDD. But i will be around, and i'd very much appreciate having your vote. What is your suspect list (i asked already)? Does it align with my own?
Old 01-18-2007, 10:26 PM

dmk, iron81, thebram is my suspect list.

It's not that I don't think that you're a villager. I just feel that it's +EV to vote for a bloc member than for a good wolf finder.
Old 01-18-2007, 10:26 PM

cast ballot for BluffBank

I am not sure how much I will be on tomorrow. My wife is having out patient surgery, but they may want to keep her in the hospital overnight anyway, we'll see. I could be home at 2 or I could be home at 6 to do the night time routine and then back out.

So far I believe the 5 role claims.

I believe traz is a villager.
I believe xorbie is a villager.
I believe soah is a villager.

I am leary of shorty
I am leary of Jeremy
I am leary of Iron Yuppy (somewhat)
I am leary of mets (somewhat)
I am less leary of books now than I was earlier, but still a bit leary (haven't had time to really digest all the post role claim shenanegans.)

Oh, I think scott is villagery, too, but is sure saying some goofy things.
Old 01-18-2007, 10:29 PM

I would appreciate a vote to retain eligibility, but I'm more concerned with making sure that wolves will stay off of the council pool.

[ QUOTE ]
dmk, iron81, thebram is my suspect list.

It's not that I don't think that you're a villager. I just feel that it's +EV to vote for a bloc member than for a good wolf finder.

[/ QUOTE ]
okay, well, your two top suspects are in the top three of mine, and i suspect that our strategy tomorrow will depend on who gets voted on tonight. no bloc member will die tonight (seers, doctors must be found). so, if only mdd gets on tonight, i have a feeling we will elect all three bloc members tomorrow. if mdd + 1 gets on tonight, it will be the same story tomorrow (the other two bloc members). MDD is assured of being on tonight; if it is him and two other non-blockers, we will have all the flexibility in the world to elect all three bloc members tomorrow if that is the village's choosing.

I'm sorry guys I can't contribute any more tonight - LC has officially fried my brain and pissed me off. I wish there was a vigilante role so someone could cap his ass because it would be really funny but it appears that we have no such luck. I still trust and support Shorty nearly 100% at this present time so if we need someone else on the council he would make a fine choice.

[ QUOTE ]
I would appreciate a vote to retain eligibility, but I'm more concerned with making sure that wolves will stay off of the council pool.

[/ QUOTE ]
you can help ensure this with a vote for me, i promise you.
Old 01-18-2007, 10:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]

NO CONFIRMEDS other than MDD.

[/ QUOTE ]

Bah.
Old 01-18-2007, 10:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

NO CONFIRMEDS other than MDD.

[/ QUOTE ]

Bah.

[/ QUOTE ]
well read my goddamn posts before you vote, then.
Old 01-18-2007, 10:31 PM

ok, i took notes as i went along:

first off, we need to make sure we have as many people as possible with at least one vote.

ZOMG AMP!!!! are you ok bro?? on a side note, that story was the most amp hasd posted the whole game. what a wolf

apparently lastchance went crazy? last, if youre the assassin, please kill fnord, kthx. although i am interested in books' response. if books is a seer, i think he should tell us his peeks now, cause last might have just [censored] him. i also agree with last that iron responded odd.hmm.

herbie, who do you want dead?

ive noticed today that traz,shorty,herbie,and fnord, most notably, have done a lot of talking bujt havent said much. discussing strategy and lobbying to be voted for doesnt impress me or make you a villager.
shorty,again, im not ever voting for somebody who cant come up with a lone lynch target. i dont think this isnt in the interest of the game, on the contrary, i think its the exact point of the game.

note:i want the seers to peek books,fnord, and traz.

wtf is valenzuela doing voting for spook? spook, according to cpfbs list already had a vote to make him eligible. why the [censored] on earth would anybopdy vote for spook today? wtf?

shorty, again, tell us who you are going to lynch and maybe we would vote for you. OMG IM SO AWESOME IM GONNA KILL A WOLF!!! doesnt cut it. you claim to know a wolf already, if thats the case , just tell us who it is and that you will vote for him. if you lie, the assassin will kill you. pretty simple.

if cpfb votes for shorty or traz, i will cry

i will most likely end up voting for one of the bloc members.
i emplore them to lynch traz or amp. im quite certain both are wolves. if they cant do that, then shorty, then herbie, or xorb.
nobody in the game should be voting for traz or shorty to get into the elctorate. neither can come up with one solid lynch target, and traz thinks its a stupid idea. in my opinion, its a no brainer for each candidate to declare on target. its beneficial for the village. voting in people with 4-6 targets is wonderful for the wolves.
traz turns up wolf and its almost a guarantee fnord is as well.