Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-21-2007, 02:48 AM

Default Re: OFFICIAL share your views THREAD

Thanks for this Chump Change now we can post wedding photos again without pissing off Absolute:

Old 10-21-2007, 03:09 AM

<font size=5>[b]OMG THIS THREAD IS SOOOOOOOOO BIG CAN SOMEOBDY MAKE CLIFF NOTES PLZ
Old 10-21-2007, 03:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]
<font size=5>[b]OMG THIS THREAD IS SOOOOOOOOO BIG CAN SOMEOBDY MAKE CLIFF NOTES PLZ

[/ QUOTE ]

WAIT NEVERMIND I DONT KNOW HOW 2 REED
Old 10-21-2007, 03:13 AM

cliffsnotez of the hudge thread

step one: chump change starts a theard.

step two: hilarity ensues. we are determining if that means what we think it means still. we expect to release an official statement soon. stay tuned.

step three: Steamroller.

step four: BULLLLLLLLLLDOZERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

step five: profit.
Old 10-21-2007, 03:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i still have money in AP and people that say im dumb are dumb

[/ QUOTE ]

that's dumb
Old 10-21-2007, 03:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]
cliffsnotez of the hudge thread

step one: chump change starts a theard.

step two: hilarity ensues. we are determining if that means what we think it means still. we expect to release an official statement soon. stay tuned.

step three: Steamroller.

step four: BULLLLLLLLLLDOZERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

step five: profit.

[/ QUOTE ]

its all just squigglys to me dog
Old 10-21-2007, 03:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The one THING that everyone has been MISSING in this entire ORDEAL, is that our good FRIEND,,,,, StephenNUTS,,, has not MADE an appearance to voice his OPINION at ALL,,,,

OBVIOUSLY the investigation cannot go on WITHOUT him,,,, SO I present this TRIBUTE to him in the HOPE that he will finally SURFACE,,,

[/ QUOTE ]

bahahaha perfect

[/ QUOTE ]

I admit I'm his gimmick account [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

After I shoot up heroin, I post as Stephen.

[/ QUOTE ]

Let's not overlook gary the goat's subtle but brillaint impression of pokernewbie:

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You whiners need to quit complaining. It's not that hard to win when someone else can see your hole cards. Just go all in preflop and get your share of suckouts. It's not brain surgery.

[/ QUOTE ]

great minds...20bb shortstack low limit nl...one hand to table...move on...how unexploitable by a superuser...at least...least negative ev...ftw...can stay after pt determines no superuser at winning image table...?

gg

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 10-21-2007, 03:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The one THING that everyone has been MISSING in this entire ORDEAL, is that our good FRIEND,,,,, StephenNUTS,,, has not MADE an appearance to voice his OPINION at ALL,,,,

OBVIOUSLY the investigation cannot go on WITHOUT him,,,, SO I present this TRIBUTE to him in the HOPE that he will finally SURFACE,,,

[/ QUOTE ]

bahahaha perfect

[/ QUOTE ]

I admit I'm his gimmick account [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

After I shoot up heroin, I post as Stephen.

[/ QUOTE ]

Let's not overlook gary the goat's subtle but brillaint impression of pokernewbie:

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You whiners need to quit complaining. It's not that hard to win when someone else can see your hole cards. Just go all in preflop and get your share of suckouts. It's not brain surgery.

[/ QUOTE ]

great minds...20bb shortstack low limit nl...one hand to table...move on...how unexploitable by a superuser...at least...least negative ev...ftw...can stay after pt determines no superuser at winning image table...?

gg

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Impression my ass...I was serious. [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

el o el

gg
Old 10-21-2007, 03:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I think that with absolute first changing its bonus clearing policy, then implementing a ridiculous BBJ program and finally offering people 9% to keep money on the site that there should some concerns that this was done with the full knowledge and consent of the AP management as another means to retain/make money. Of course it begs the question why would they have been so stupid about it? I don't know but as was said in a prior post AP is acting exactly like a business who perpetrated a major wrong doing/crime.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not implying this thread hasn't been the most srs of biz so far, but here's some srs biz about AP's shady balls. PokerAddict probably knows about this one but i'm sure NOBODY else does:

Since the buyout/merge/umbrella/whatev with AP and UB, along with the other crap [censored] with the rakeback/affiliate there's this little tasty tidbit. For US players, every month an amount is deducted form your MGR based on the amount of deposits by all US players. So, if you bust a fish and he redeposits, part of that is subtracted from your MGR. Shady shady balls.
Old 10-21-2007, 03:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I think that with absolute first changing its bonus clearing policy, then implementing a ridiculous BBJ program and finally offering people 9% to keep money on the site that there should some concerns that this was done with the full knowledge and consent of the AP management as another means to retain/make money. Of course it begs the question why would they have been so stupid about it? I don't know but as was said in a prior post AP is acting exactly like a business who perpetrated a major wrong doing/crime.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not implying this thread hasn't been the most srs of biz so far, but here's some srs biz about AP's shady balls. PokerAddict probably knows about this one but i'm sure NOBODY else does:

Since the buyout/merge/umbrella/whatev with AP and UB, along with the other crap [censored] with the rakeback/affiliate there's this little tasty tidbit. For US players, every month an amount is deducted form your MGR based on the amount of deposits by all US players. So, if you bust a fish and he redeposits, part of that is subtracted from your MGR. Shady shady balls.

[/ QUOTE ]

cc, i'm sure this will be covered in the statement. let's not rush to any conclusions.