Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Two Plus Two > MOD DISCUSSION
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 08-15-2007, 12:04 PM

Default Re: Lucky Jim and his Degenerate Adventures - my new blog!!!

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

http://www.luv-emo.com/forum/

[/ QUOTE ]

hahahahaha that forum is hilarious. I MUST INFILTRATE!

[/ QUOTE ]

Hahaha!! just browsed through, and there are some real gems in there:

[ QUOTE ]
Sometimes I wish my life shoud be pink with colorefull butterflyes...with a bright sun who shine......with great mountains and clear sea......with pure dreams and ambitions...but this is a totaly dream...now the reallity...I have a black life with no butterflyes just bones and skulls damaged hair....violet lips...murders around me...no joy and no peace just fear all around the city........unexpected thing.... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dntknw.gif) .and not the last people who hates me people who don't understood me...people who hates emo.......and this is not enought?oh God and my parents... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/scared.gif) the totally don't understand me....they think I am a nothing... they think i am such a looser...but they have right,,,,, (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif) so I am.....LIFE IS NOT FEAR..... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/crying.gif)

[/ QUOTE ]

We must infiltrate immediately. Let's swarm them with bad beat stories. That'll make 'em cry!
Old 08-15-2007, 12:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Jim, I understand that you are addicted and cant stop, but at least be honest with yourself and end the "I'm a good player, but I tilt and I have bankroll issues" lie. You arent a good player if you win in parts of sessions and yet lose seemingly every session overall. Do you ever win two sessions in a row? If not, why do you think that is?

You play badly, but the game being what it is, you can win from time to time - your wins are the result of variance, and your losses are clearly the expected result based upon your history in this game.

Since you dont care about any of this, keep playing whenever you get a coin in your pocket. Stop claiming to be a good player, however, for its not the case.

[/ QUOTE ]

This simply isn't true, and I don't need other people doing me down. I can play individual hands well; I can play long sessions on particular tables and across tables well. I can play well for 10 hours, at times. I played very well during my 2000-hand 50 to 4600 spin-up, and you can't simply put that down to "variance" or "a hot streak". However I'm not always on form, and I guess I have sessions when I play badly more often than sessions when I play well - where "badly" can mean playing while tired, going on tilt, or putting all my money on a table and not being able to survive losing a coinflip (of which there are a lot in Omaha). This means I'm a losing player but don't insult me to say I'm incapable of playing a session well.

[/ QUOTE ]

Every losing idiot I've ever met says something like this. They always know how to play well, but lose because of some other stuff. Every person on this board have probably heard that story several times. I dont know you, but in most cases its just [censored]. So many people are lying to them self.
Old 08-15-2007, 12:30 PM

I hope someone on here can respond accordingly to my post on the emo-board. This could be the start of something great... Maybe more emo will play poker when they realize how much pain they can harvest from the game. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

http://www.luv-emo.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=958

[ QUOTE ]
My face is lit only by the glare from the monitor. Life is pitch black... one long drought where the light shines faint with distant blackness all around. Only few glimpses of hope emerges. A pair of beautiful women there. Two stout jacks here. But never - not even when my blood scream to be let loose - will those rigid bullets come. Bullets that could make me happy again. By dust you must rise, Phoenix. Again and again. But alas, the butterflies remain hidden, obscured and distorted. The lack of bullets forces us into desperation. Like dancing necromancers my bony fingers swirls around in an etherly slowfox with the mouse. Higher, higher we bid in order to prevail. Bullets here they come! Nay, they say - those invisible mathematicians! "You just had them", they scream: "No bullets for you, my little pitiful emo" Then we must bluff... for the fear of failure forces us to lie. Deeper and deeper we sink. Lies follows lies. And suddenly we are called out. Wronged by our own wrongdoings. And all is lost. The deposited joy is gone. The world blackens again. We are undone by a stranger. Undone by our own blood. Suddenly we sit alone and stare at a table where the camaraderie is an exclusion. A distant fog... a glimmer in the golden sand. A lost hope...

[/ QUOTE ]

First the Asians and then the emo. A new golden age for poker awaits!
Old 08-15-2007, 12:38 PM

"I play great at times and badly at times."

It was the best of times, it was the worst of times.
Old 08-15-2007, 12:40 PM

lmao. "dancing necromancers" oh emo...
Old 08-15-2007, 12:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
jimm,
reading your blog hurts my eyes...seriously not the words, just literally hurts my eyes.

[/ QUOTE ]

Eh you mean the colour scheme? I changed it from white background as someone didn't like that. What would be better?
Old 08-15-2007, 01:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]

My face is lit only by the glare from the monitor. Life is pitch black... one long drought where the light shines faint with distant blackness all around. Only few glimpses of hope emerges. A pair of beautiful women there. Two stout jacks here. But never - not even when my blood scream to be let loose - will those rigid bullets come. Bullets that could make me happy again. By dust you must rise, Phoenix. Again and again. But alas, the butterflies remain hidden, obscured and distorted. The lack of bullets forces us into desperation. Like dancing necromancers my bony fingers swirls around in an etherly slowfox with the mouse. Higher, higher we bid in order to prevail. Bullets here they come! Nay, they say - those invisible mathematicians! "You just had them", they scream: "No bullets for you, my little pitiful emo" Then we must bluff... for the fear of failure forces us to lie. Deeper and deeper we sink. Lies follows lies. And suddenly we are called out. Wronged by our own wrongdoings. And all is lost. The deposited joy is gone. The world blackens again. We are undone by a stranger. Undone by our own blood. Suddenly we sit alone and stare at a table where the camaraderie is an exclusion. A distant fog... a glimmer in the golden sand. A lost hope...

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] nh
Old 08-15-2007, 01:27 PM

Could easily be a BBV4Life thread - 'rewrite a thread in emospeak'.
Old 08-15-2007, 01:31 PM

"Deposited joy"

bwhahaha
Old 08-15-2007, 01:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I played very well during my 2000-hand 50 to 4600 spin-up, and you can't simply put that down to "variance" or "a hot streak".

[/ QUOTE ]

ummmmmm, lol?
Closed Thread