Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-07-2007, 10:40 PM

Default Re: My Orlando Magic are [censored] Geniuses

[ QUOTE ]

how is that me calling him [censored]? I stick by it hes no Dwight Howard. Please show me Jefferson touching the top of the backboard or dominating tim duncan and i will be glad to acknowledge the existence of the celtics.

[/ QUOTE ]

You said this. I responded with the 2 games Jefferson played against Duncan where he outplayed him overall. I was asking if you could comment on it.

I then showed Perk shutting down the mighty Dwight Howard on offense. Big Al just happened to domminate a crappy Magic frontline (aside from Howard who was matched up on Perk likley because he didn't want to foul out from guarding Big Al).
Old 07-07-2007, 10:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

how is that me calling him [censored]? I stick by it hes no Dwight Howard. Please show me Jefferson touching the top of the backboard or dominating tim duncan and i will be glad to acknowledge the existence of the celtics.

[/ QUOTE ]

You said this. I responded with the 2 games Jefferson played against Duncan where he outplayed him overall. I was asking if you could comment on it.

[/ QUOTE ]

why are you so [censored] annoying. I DONT" GIVE A FLYING [censored] ABOUT THE CELTICS OR YOU GOD DAMNIT GO BOTHER SENSEI IF YOU WANT TO ARGUE ABOUT THE WORST [censored] NBA TEAM.
Old 07-07-2007, 10:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]

why are you so [censored] annoying. I DONT" GIVE A FLYING [censored] ABOUT THE CELTICS OR YOU GOD DAMNIT GO BOTHER SENSEI IF YOU WANT TO ARGUE ABOUT THE WORST [censored] NBA TEAM.

[/ QUOTE ]

So you realize you are getting completly owned so now you result to childish tactics like yelling in caps and crying about it. Instead why don't you admit you were wrong and learn from your mistakes. You clearly are bias against the Celtics because we owned the NBA for 30+ years, and you hate on every Celtic player. If Michael Jordan played for the Celtics you would probably call him at best a top 10 player of all time.
Old 07-07-2007, 10:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

So you realize you are getting completly owned so now you result to childish tactics like yelling in caps and crying about it. Instead why don't you admit you were wrong and learn from your mistakes. You clearly are bias against the Celtics because we owned the NBA for 30+ years, and you hate on every Celtic player. If Michael Jordan played for the Celtics you would probably call him at best a top 10 player of all time.

[/ QUOTE ]

if the celtics had a decent team in the last decade you wouldn't have to be so defensive. Leave me alone until the magic are dominating the celtics. kthxbi
Old 07-07-2007, 10:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

if the celtics had a decent team in the last decade you wouldn't have to be so defensive. Leave me alone until the magic are dominating the celtics. kthxbi

[/ QUOTE ]

Have the Magic ever won even an NBA title? I guess they have to hang divison titles from the rafters. It's ok, Dwight Howard is better than Kareem too, and Rashard Lewis is the next Jordan.
Old 07-07-2007, 10:56 PM

YAY WE AGREE ON SOMETHING!!! bffl?
Old 07-09-2007, 02:07 PM

So do any of the Celtic haters wanna bet on if the Celtics finish 5 games below the Magic?
Old 07-09-2007, 02:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
So do any of the Celtic haters wanna bet on if the Celtics finish 5 games below the Magic?

[/ QUOTE ]

did you realize that no one gives a damn about your celtics. go away.
Old 07-11-2007, 11:23 AM

LOL @ the Magic.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story...mp;lid=tab2pos2

Orlando has agreed to a sign-and-trade deal with the Seattle SuperSonics that will allow Lewis to make $126.4 million over the next six seasons, according to NBA sources who requested anonymity. The Magic will send back a second-round pick to the Sonics.

With the 2007-08 salary cap set Tuesday night at $56.63 million, Lewis' first-year salary with the Magic will be $16.68 million -- the maximum allowable for a player with nine years of NBA experience. From there, he'll get 10.5 percent annual raises. That will take the deal to a mind-boggling $25.2 million for the 2012-13 season.

That's ridiculous, 21 mil per year average for 6 years for Rashard Lewis....LOL
Old 07-30-2007, 02:34 PM

bump cuz the celtics are closing in on KG for jefferson, green telfair and ratlif