Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-03-2007, 09:45 PM

Default Re: FTP Down?

On the website it now says:

The system is currently down for maintenance. Please check back soon!

Location: this forum again I will ban you. If you send me an email or private message, I will ban you.

"play may resume in a few hours"

you have got to be kidding me.

WHEN IS TACO TIME GOING TO BE!?!?!?!?

One of the earlier announcements were that for tournaments the players remaining will be paid out according to chipstack percentages. So don't worry.

system is down for maintenance on a tuesday before a holiday. hahahahah nice tome to do maintenance?
Old 07-03-2007, 09:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i am 15th of 125 in the 25k guarantee, if i just get my buyin refunded i am going to be PISSED

how do they handle these sorts of things?

[/ QUOTE ]

they mail you a hat, and if it happens the following month you get a chip set.
Old 07-03-2007, 09:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
anyone know how they handle tournaments when like 3/4 of the field had already been eliminated before the freeze? i mean they cant just refund buyins right? do they divvy it up according to chip stacks or what?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

There was a message that they would divide money based on chipstacks at the time of disconnect. Without contacting support I doubt anyone here will be able to provide any further details.
Old 07-03-2007, 09:48 PM

Occasionally, due to technical difficulties, a tournament may be cancelled. Depending on the tournament's status at the time of this cancellation, Full Tilt Poker will do the following:
31.1. If a tournament is voided before it starts - Players will have their buy-ins and fees returned in the same currency they used to enter the tournament (real money, tokens, etc.), unless they entered the tournament through a satellite, in which case they will be refunded the standard buy-in for the tournament.
31.2. If the tournament had not yet reached the money - All players still in the tournament at the time of the cancellation will be refunded their tournament buy-in and tournament fee. Players will have their buy-ins refunded in the same currency they used to enter the tournament (real money, tokens, etc.), unless they earned their entry through a satellite, in which case, they will be refunded the standard buy-in for the tournament. In addition, the buy-ins of players already eliminated from the tournament will be divided up and distributed to the remaining players, based on their chip counts. Guarantees and money added to the prize pool will not be included in the player payouts.
31.3. If the tournament had reached the money - All players still in the tournament at the time of the cancellation will be awarded with the next guaranteed payout and have their tournament fee returned. In addition, the remaining prize pool will be distributed amongst the surviving players based on their chip counts.
31.4. In a Rebuy tournament - the number of rebuys or add-ons a player has made does not affect the payout if a tournament is cancelled. If a tournament has not reached the money, all players will have their initial tournament buy-in and fee returned, as described in bullet 31.2. In addition, any other money in the prize pool (excluding guarantees and money added by Full Tilt Poker) will be divided and distributed to the remaining players, based on their respective chip counts. If a tournament has reached the money, payouts will be handled as described in bullet 31.3.
31.5. If a tournament awards a non-monetary prize, such as a World Series of Poker prize package, Full Tilt Poker will assign a monetary value to the prize, and distribute the cash value to the remaining players, based on their chip counts. If all remaining players have each won the first-place prize at the time of cancellation (e.g., the remaining players have each already secured a WSOP prize package), they will each keep their prizes.

If this fixes the lag its worth it.

my streak of 210,104 consecutive cashes in the $24 horse event may be jeopordized tonite...
Old 07-03-2007, 09:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If this fixes the lag its worth it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Truer words have never been spoken. Although this sounds like something just went askew and requires a quick fix as opposed to any real maintenance to fix the lag issue.