Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Poker > Heads Up Poker
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 07-14-2007, 12:49 AM

Default Re: ***July LC Thread*** - Yeah it\'s late...

It's safer on FTP where you don't get a few days to reconnect before they time you out (stars).
Old 07-14-2007, 01:13 AM

Full Tilt Poker - No Limit Hold'em Cash Game - $0.50/$1 Blinds - 2 Players - (LegoPoker HH Converter)

Hero (BB): $222.30
SB: $127.00

Preflop: Hero is dealt 3[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (2 Players)
SB calls $0.50, <font color="red">Hero raises to $4.50</font>, <font color="red">SB raises to $8.00</font>, Hero calls $3.50

Flop: ($16) 6[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 3[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (2 Players)
Hero checks, <font color="red">SB bets $16.00</font>, Hero calls $16.00

Turn: ($48) 5[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (2 Players)
Hero checks, <font color="red">SB bets $49.00</font>,

Me: Lol he has A hi.
Friend sitting next to me: Could be king high.

<font color="red">Hero raises all-in to $198.30</font>, SB calls all-in for $54.00
Uncalled bet of $0.00 returned to Hero

River: ($254) 9[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (2 Players - 2 All-In)

Pot Size: $254.00 ($0.50 Rake)

SB had A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (a pair of Sixes) and LOST (-$127.00)
Hero had 3[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (two pair, Sixes and Fives) and WON (+$126.50)

Me: I read so much better than you.
Old 07-14-2007, 02:27 PM

I just got destroyed by someone who played more hands OOP than in position, [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Old 07-14-2007, 03:20 PM

So I was just playing some guy HU cash he said brb I went to take a bathroom break, come back and he plays COMPLETELY different from how he was playing before. Did I get switcherooed? Has this happened to anyone before? It was only 200nl...
Old 07-14-2007, 06:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
So I was just playing some guy HU cash he said brb I went to take a bathroom break, come back and he plays COMPLETELY different from how he was playing before. Did I get switcherooed? Has this happened to anyone before? It was only 200nl...

[/ QUOTE ]

He probably left to go do some mind-altering drugs.

If any reputable posters need FTP money for stars, pm me.

This is my last post before the poohbah post which I haven't written. So that should be motivation enough to write it (addicted to 2+2).
Old 07-14-2007, 07:54 PM

any suggestions on how to get feedback on my HU sessions? i think using reads/adjusting + sending signals/adjusting is the most interesting part of 1-1 hold 'em (maybe that's wrong - the more i learn the more i see how much of a noob i am [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]) and i don't think analyzing a few hands is very useful in either regard.

i have a 170 hand session where i *think* i run kinda bad but it also has a few interesting decision/adjustment points in it (some of which i obv missed lol) and want to get some feedback.

it should also pique y'all's interest because it has some of the funniest whining-chat i am aware of.

thoughts?
bbbushu
Old 07-15-2007, 01:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
any suggestions on how to get feedback on my HU sessions? i think using reads/adjusting + sending signals/adjusting is the most interesting part of 1-1 hold 'em (maybe that's wrong - the more i learn the more i see how much of a noob i am [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]) and i don't think analyzing a few hands is very useful in either regard.

i have a 170 hand session where i *think* i run kinda bad but it also has a few interesting decision/adjustment points in it (some of which i obv missed lol) and want to get some feedback.

it should also pique y'all's interest because it has some of the funniest whining-chat i am aware of.

thoughts?
bbbushu

[/ QUOTE ]
Theres a TON of HU'ers on AIM like 24/7 Im sure if you PM them you could get some screenames of good ppl to talk to. (Indy, ChiRy, dboy etc)
Old 07-15-2007, 01:51 PM

cwar,

i am talking mainly about 1-1 LHE sessions - those people are harder to track down outside of 2p2 in my experience.

i might PM a few people who seem to know wtf is going on to discuss getting me started on HU NL SNGs, though. i dont know how many of y'all are semipro "coaches" and how many would be alright just giving me some basics and fielding some questions but i guess i'll find out [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

bbbushu
Old 07-15-2007, 08:06 PM

Anyone use Stars BetPot AHK? Have it all setup and mouse wheel scrolling works but the RButton and MButton either dont work or work rarely and sometimes scroll all in. Using XP not Vista.
Old 07-15-2007, 08:09 PM

soooooo standard

Full Tilt Poker - No Limit Hold'em Cash Game - $0.50/$1 Blinds - 2 Players - (LegoPoker HH Converter)

BB: $41.60
Hero (SB): $108.50

Preflop: Hero is dealt 9[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (2 Players)
<font color="red">Hero raises to $3.00</font>, BB calls $2.00

Flop: ($6) 7[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (2 Players)
<font color="red">BB bets $1.00</font>, <font color="red">Hero raises to $7.00</font>, <font color="red">BB raises all-in to $38.60</font>, Hero calls $31.60

Turn: ($83.20) 9[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (2 Players - 1 All-In)

River: ($83.20) Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (2 Players - 1 All-In)

Pot Size: $83.20 ($0.50 Rake)

BB had K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 4[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (a flush, King high) and WON (+$41.10)
Hero had 9[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (three of a kind, Nines) and LOST (-$41.60)

villain sits out.
villain: ty for your money, haha
villain leaves table

[img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Closed Thread