Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-15-2007, 02:36 PM

Default Re: Bounty on Humberto\'s Shark

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I met Gallagher the comedian at a gaming expo. He was demoing a learning tool game for kids. He told me he was one of my biggest fans and he gave me his card. He wanted me to be his partner in some project.

It looks like I might need his help. I am going to call him up and ask to borrow his sledgehammer in case I get to a final table with Humberto.

Barry

[/ QUOTE ]

If BarryG does this, I'm willing to donate four times my previous contribution to Childrens Inc.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 06-15-2007, 02:49 PM

lol sledgehammerments
Old 06-15-2007, 02:51 PM

Unfortunately - you can be about 80% sure someone is going to mention this to him before it ever happens... and he will either be in on it, or pretend he doesnt know and overact to play along.

Still a great idea though
Old 06-15-2007, 02:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I met Gallagher the comedian at a gaming expo. He was demoing a learning tool game for kids. He told me he was one of my biggest fans and he gave me his card. He wanted me to be his partner in some project.

It looks like I might need his help. I am going to call him up and ask to borrow his sledgehammer in case I get to a final table with Humberto.

Barry

[/ QUOTE ]

If BarryG does this, I'm willing to donate four times my previous contribution to Childrens Inc.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 06-15-2007, 03:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Barry

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 06-15-2007, 03:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Barry

[/ QUOTE ]

If BarryG does this, I'm willing to donate two times my previous contribution to Childrens Inc.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I ain't as robusto as before [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 06-15-2007, 04:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Barry

[/ QUOTE ]

Barry, make sure you give him a copy of Ace on the River after you bust him and sledgehammer the shark. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 06-15-2007, 04:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Barry

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I will donate five times as much, if only because I am the only one here who's all in the "I'm Poor" business.
Old 06-15-2007, 05:04 PM

I would like to remind everybody that this is just a funny ha ha joke and that if people start taking it seriously, thread probably has to go bye bye. YOU ARE ALL KIDDING, RIGHT?
Old 06-15-2007, 05:13 PM

Yes.

I do not have five dollars to my name, sir Mod.