Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-22-2007, 02:44 AM

Default Re: Heroes Finale 5/21

[ QUOTE ]
ok i dont know if anyone posted this but isnt it obvious that the ultra villian is the black guy that peter was talking to on the roof. The girl said she doesnt want to find him b/c he can see her or whatever, kinda like he brought peter back from the coma. Also, he convinced peter that new york could be saved, i guess opening up for worse to come

[/ QUOTE ]

you do know the black guy on the roof died in like the second epsiode right?
Old 05-22-2007, 03:01 AM

All,

Watch 2 hours of crap-ass 24 first, then even this Heroes ep will feel like it rocks.
Old 05-22-2007, 03:04 AM

My brother-in-law and sister guessed this ending after last week's episode, and I was hoping they wouldn't be right because it was the dumbest possible ending. They said since it was TV the dumbest ending would happen.

I had hoped the writer's could do a little better, but frankly after about the 30 minute mark I knew it was going to happen.
Old 05-22-2007, 03:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]
All,

Watch 2 hours of crap-ass 24 first, then even this Heroes ep will feel like it rocks.

[/ QUOTE ]

I just tried this strategy. It didn't help.
Old 05-22-2007, 03:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
why doesnt peter absorb all of sylar's powers?

[/ QUOTE ]

He can only take a power if he knows the person has that power. It's why he's never taken Sylar's powers he's never seen/know of or Niki's.

[/ QUOTE ]

he definitely takes people's powers when he doesnt know they have them. In the first episode, he was flying and he didn't know nathan could fly. assuming deveaux's power is precog dreaming, he took that, and in homecoming, he healed even though he had no idea claire could heal.

he doesn't seem to control powers well when he doesn't know them, though. (it's a part of what he learned from claude) but there are a lot of inconsistancies.. why doesn't hearing go out of control.. etc.

i'm assuming that peter couldn't fly away b/c the reason he was going nuke in the first place was he was losing control over his powers because of adrenaline or emotion or something.

claire didn't shoot him because peter and claire are both too stupid to realise it's not permanent. Bennet probably knew it but he wasn't consulted. Nathan didn't really know how Peter's healing worked, and might not have known that being shot in the head would stop the nuke.

Sylar's missing body (or his not dying) was [censored] lame... the fistfight was [censored] lame, and sylar not dying to the first Nikki punch was lame.

i also thought that Hiro should have TPd right next to him and stabbed him, not run from 10 yards out. they really dropped the ball with the finale.
Old 05-22-2007, 03:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]
why is it that some of the mendez paintings are okay to not be true and some are. his power can predict what will happen in the future, unless it doesn't...in the first dream, simone is there and alive yet she seems to be dead for good, what is the logic there?

[/ QUOTE ]

isaac's paintings all came true, but they made it clear that they weren't set in the fabric of this time. it's weird. Simone being at the explosion wasn't in an isaac painting, it was in Peter'd precog dream (a power he got from deveaux)

[ QUOTE ]

p.s. what happened to hiro fighting a dinosaur, i wanted that to happen this season.

[/ QUOTE ]

that wasn't a painting of hiro fighting a dinosaur, it was a painting of him getting the sword, it came true in the dinosaur exhibit in the museum.
Old 05-22-2007, 03:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

future Peter definitely had Claire's powers, right?

[/ QUOTE ]

Did he? Crap, I don't remember him using them in the futureverse.

I do think he must have gotten them after he got the scar, or else he wouldn't have gotten a scar... (I just skimmed through the episode, and I don't see any evidence of him using Claire's powers except that he survived the explosion - anybody?)

[/ QUOTE ]

Uhm... it was the future. He has the power in the present. He also has it in the future....
Old 05-22-2007, 03:17 AM

Has Peter ever used two powers at the same time?
Old 05-22-2007, 03:21 AM

He was invisible when he stopped the taser of bennet.
Old 05-22-2007, 09:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Such bad writing the last 5-6 episodes makes me want to not even turn it on next season. The last 20 min were awful and the acting was pretty subpar. Very disappointed.

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT.

This show was so amazing early on. Now I'm not even sure I care enough to watch it next season.