Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-09-2007, 12:37 PM

Default Re: I\'m going to start taking serious drugs. What should I know?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I would put ecstasy higher on your list...honestly the only drugs worth doing (more than once) are pot and e.

[/ QUOTE ]

this is just your personal opinion. it is silly to make comments like this.

[/ QUOTE ]
It's silly to give my opinion?
Old 05-09-2007, 12:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You can get drunk by soaking a tampon in vodka and putting it up your ass (or vag if you have one). Try that. And trip report plz. okthx.

[/ QUOTE ]

I read an article about some guy who died from his gf giving him an enema with wine, it wasnt even a lot either, but it got into his blood so quickly it killed him.
Old 05-09-2007, 01:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
it didn't take me to a higher plane of thinking beyond "mmm... food is tasty and laying down is nice".

[/ QUOTE ]
But both of these things are so true!
Old 05-09-2007, 02:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
lol im happy i stopped talking to you

[/ QUOTE ]

How are those Mavs? ROFL 5 to 1.

I don't need all the weeping willow stories about, "Oh, my friend, or myself, ended up addicted and blah blah blah." No offense and all, but I don't care. If I end up getting myself addicted, I'll have no one to blame but myself, and I'm fine with that. The goal is to strictly use the drugs in moderation. If I fail, it was on my own accord, so I deserve to fail / die / whatever.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, you kinda have a bright future ahead of you with this sports writing, why ruin it all to "experiment" with hardcore drugs?

Stick to weed and shrooms.
Old 05-09-2007, 02:47 PM

OP you sound like a retard
Old 05-09-2007, 03:06 PM

Does anyone have any legit info as to what E will do if you take it 1-2 times a year? Seems like there's a lot of contradicting views in this thread, and if anyone knows info about if it will likely have permanent damage to your brain/other areas of body, I'd really like to know.
Old 05-09-2007, 03:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You can get drunk by soaking a tampon in vodka and putting it up your ass (or vag if you have one). Try that. And trip report plz. okthx.

[/ QUOTE ]

I can't find any proof after some quick google and snopes searches but I do believe that a relatively small amount like this could kill you, if anyone out there is actually dumb enough to try this.
Old 05-09-2007, 03:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I can't find any proof after some quick google and snopes searches but I do believe that a relatively small amount like this could kill you, if anyone out there is actually dumb enough to try this.

[/ QUOTE ]

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive...52sherry1.html
Old 05-09-2007, 03:43 PM

how did the OP end up with K on his "to do" list? did i miss something? no one in this thread had a single positive thing to say about it.

I've only seen it done, and had friends tell me about it, and wouldn't touch that [censored]. I'd smoke crack first.
Old 05-09-2007, 04:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Does anyone have any legit info as to what E will do if you take it 1-2 times a year? Seems like there's a lot of contradicting views in this thread, and if anyone knows info about if it will likely have permanent damage to your brain/other areas of body, I'd really like to know.

[/ QUOTE ]
The problem with E is that you really have no idea what you are ingesting. I don't give a crap if you've got a hookup that guarantees it's "pure MDMA maaan!" Everyone knows one of these hookups and I'd be willing to bet it's a load of crap almost every single time. They're just trying to sell their product. So unless you have access to the pharmaceuticals required to make X, you'll never be certain of what you are putting in your body. So to say that you'd be safe with absolutely no side effects from taking the drug just a couple of times a year is something that nobody can guarantee. That being said, I'd say the chance of having permanent and noticeable side effects from this infrequent use would be very low. Frequent use of the drug is a completely different issue.

Edit to add: I agree with others saying this is not a very good idea OP. This is speaking from experience.