Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-01-2007, 11:32 PM

Default Re: ballermobile + freshman girl = pwn?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i'll send you $20 over stars if you post pictures of the girl and yourself

[/ QUOTE ]
lol..if you want to do like 20K we have a deal

[/ QUOTE ]
i can't believe this thread brought me out of lurk mode.

a high school kid that turns down free money to post a pic of a girl that no one will know? this girl has got to be ugly.

you might as well start paying for sex after that aim convo or start dating deaf/mute girls. but then again, you still are most likely an ugly loser. so you really are helpless.

[/ QUOTE ]

i think he doesnt want to post a picture of himself, more than anything
Old 05-01-2007, 11:51 PM

Jiggymike's got a big ole butt, oh yeah!
Old 05-02-2007, 12:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i'll send you $20 over stars if you post pictures of the girl and yourself

[/ QUOTE ]
lol..if you want to do like 20K we have a deal

[/ QUOTE ]
i can't believe this thread brought me out of lurk mode.

a high school kid that turns down free money to post a pic of a girl that no one will know? this girl has got to be ugly.

you might as well start paying for sex after that aim convo or start dating deaf/mute girls. but then again, you still are most likely an ugly loser. so you really are helpless.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 05-02-2007, 01:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Raptor, you should buy that raptor suit. Its wicked sweet.

[/ QUOTE ]

ahahahha yea i liked it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Raptor since when do you post here? Sorry I said mean things about you the other day, I didn't mean it (with regards to you). I like your advice in this thread.

[/ QUOTE ]

haha i dno i get bored and look at random forums. as far as mean things, i wasnt aware, and i prob wouldnt care anyways <3
Old 05-02-2007, 01:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]
it was a joke, that was the whole point. i wanted to make her laugh..

is the conversation funny? could it have worked better on another type of girl or one who i've talked to about nipples more extensively?

[/ QUOTE ]

the.accountant, i really want to help you, but this is gonna be hard to salvage. basically, a story like this CAN be funny in certain circumstances in a LIVE conversation. online it sounds forced and makes you look weird. if you pull it off life, using lots of expression, you can make almost anything funny. its all about delivery. aim or msn or whatever does not help you at all here, and it makes it seem as if you are forcing some crappy joke out, and when it doesnt get the reaction you want, you push another similar one harder, and it makes you look desperate.

as far as the car thing, dont mention what kinda car you drive, after school one day pull her aside and be like hey lets go to smoothie king or something, drive around a bit, pick up a smoothie, then come back. it will take about 15-20 minutes of you guys having some alone time to see if you hit it off at all. after you get smoothie just go back to the school or w/e. also, she will get to see ur sweet ride, without you having to brag about it. if she compliments it, 'i really like your car, this is awesome!!' kinda stuff, ur money. if she kinda is like meh and sits there, fk her find someone else.
Old 05-02-2007, 01:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
my read

Your a geek/loser IRL. No offense OP, but when she says "i can't even imagine you dancing" taht means u suck. you have no chance with her. gg.

[/ QUOTE ]
couldn't it just be because i've always been very quiet around her?

[/ QUOTE ]

this is far from true. the correct response to something like this is 'thats because you are a freshman, and your short, and short people dance funny' or something to that extent. it will make her get slightly offended which is a good thing, and it helps turn her diss back around. god i wish i was like 17 again this would be so fun.
Old 05-02-2007, 01:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
my read

Your a geek/loser IRL. No offense OP, but when she says "i can't even imagine you dancing" taht means u suck. you have no chance with her. gg.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

this is far from true. the correct response to something like this is 'thats because you are a freshman, and your short, and short people dance funny' or something to that extent. it will make her get slightly offended which is a good thing, and it helps turn her diss back around. god i wish i was like 17 again this would be so fun.

[/ QUOTE ]

What are you now, like 15?
Old 05-02-2007, 01:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
my read

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What are you now, like 15?

[/ QUOTE ]

i just turned 12
Old 05-02-2007, 04:58 AM

i dont even know what to say after reading that AIM convo... jesus...

just keep it short and sweet man, you're being super awkward when she's obviously into you. next time you walk by her, just say hey and keep walking and at the last second turn around and ask her to a movie = game over. stop telling stories about random crap to supplicate yourself, you're like a big [censored] bear with razor sharp claws and you're asking how do i kill this tiny bunny? if she's hesitant at first, just tell her to grab one of her beautful baby friends and the three of you and your closest most busto looking friend can go to a movie and you can get to know her better, get dinner before maybe, blah blah, you win
Old 05-02-2007, 02:57 PM

Alright, I didn't run into her today. I was planning on iming her and saying something like:

me: XXX, I feel like we have to talk. Can I call you?
her: (hopefully) 8675309
me: great, i'll call you in a little while

Then I proceed to call her and explain that everything I said before was a joke, but that I found it very complimentary that she would think I was worse than that [censored] on our bus. For this reason, I will explain, I feel like we should do something this weekend. I can pick you up if you want to see a movie.

Feel free to make corrections above where necessary. Also, is iming her to get her number and then calling her rather than doing it in person in the hallways sometime fine?