Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Science, Math, and Philosophy
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-12-2007, 05:02 PM

Default Re: Why are some people not Christian?

[ QUOTE ]
Says the man who can't spell moron,.

[/ QUOTE ]

lolz retart
Old 03-12-2007, 05:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Ok, I read all the posts carefully and I guess I have some explaining to do as most of you are a bit confused generally about my meaning here.

First, I'm not trying to be predjudiced. I think it is VERY important that people get along as a whole otherwise the world wouldn't function well as it should. But you people (the majority of you not everyone in this thread) are acting like a bunch of morons...including the idiot who couldn't spell moron. You don't have to be condescending to get your point across people. Let your words speak for themselves. I wasn't talking about why people aren't other religions. I'm wondering why EVERYONE isn't a Christian. Sure it is within your right to be whatever you want to be but I think the majority of you are a bit confused about what religion you are if you're not Christian. What I'm trying to say is you can be bhuddist, jewish, or something else but what I'm wondering is why more people aren't Christian themselves...even if they are these other religions initially. So this needs to be cleared up. Another thing that is bugging me are the reasons people are atheist. I have yet to see a concise answer that makes both psychological and spirtual sense but I'm sure you guys'll be working on that :- )

[/ QUOTE ]

OP. I was brought up Jewish. When the Messiah comes, i was taught there will be peace and harmony on earth. Jesus came 2000 years ago. There is no peace and harmony on earth. Therefore, i do not believe Jesus is the Messiah.

Even if i did, Jesus was a Jew. He followed Jewish laws. His last supper was a passover seder. But Christians do not follow these Jewish laws. Christianity was started 200-300 years after Jesus's death.

So my question to you OP is even if i did think Jesus was the Messiah, why would i follow Christianity?
Old 03-12-2007, 05:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
...including the idiot who couldn't spell moron.

[/ QUOTE ]
Wow, can't get one past you, can we.... Moran