Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-29-2007, 01:03 PM

Default Re: Approved P2P List

A good percentage (better than 50%) of the transfers I did yesterday were from low post guys - I checked each one out and used best judgement - most have posted nice things about me here and in the other thread, and each one of them got my 100% prompt attention.

I stuck around on MSN or via PM waiting for each transfer to complete even though the last stars transfers were taking about one hour.

So it does not neccesarily follow that a reccomendation from a low count poster is 'rigged'

We are all going to have to just be careful here - none of us wants to get bitten
Old 01-29-2007, 01:06 PM

Transaction with iStrong for $3k from NT to UB was a success. It took less than 10 mins total from the time I sent the PM. A++
Old 01-29-2007, 01:12 PM

Default Re: Approved P2P List Update name here please!!!

update the list here will help people find what they looking for better.
Old 01-29-2007, 01:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
A good percentage (better than 50%) of the transfers I did yesterday were from low post guys - I checked each one out and used best judgement - most have posted nice things about me here and in the other thread, and each one of them got my 100% prompt attention.

I stuck around on MSN or via PM waiting for each transfer to complete even though the last stars transfers were taking about one hour.

So it does not neccesarily follow that a reccomendation from a low count poster is 'rigged'

We are all going to have to just be careful here - none of us wants to get bitten

[/ QUOTE ]

Ditto for me here. I helped a few low post counters with some transfers and had no problems. This isn't neccesarily to say that they are legit, but I checked through things with them to make sure nothing was fishy.

All in all, I did over 30k in transfers yesterday and all went smooth.

Lawrence
Old 01-29-2007, 01:34 PM

Can vouch for gone.flying. Responded to my PM super quick, whole process was taken care of within 20 minutes. Highly recommend, would use again. A++++++
Old 01-29-2007, 01:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ditto for me here. I helped a few low post counters with some transfers and had no problems. This isn't neccesarily to say that they are legit, but I checked through things with them to make sure nothing was fishy.

All in all, I did over 30k in transfers yesterday and all went smooth.

Lawrence

[/ QUOTE ]

I am not referring to low count posters transferring money to you first, but the other way around.

It is quite logical many low count posters will be looking to get their money out of Neteller.

However, someone who claims they can accept your money and has low to no post count, and the only recommendations are by strangers, I would avoid entirely.

There are plenty of people, like you (Lawrence Ng) that I can find to do a transfer with.
Old 01-29-2007, 01:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
have moved a total of 11.4 k for the following people , if you need help let me know.
Palomino
Spadeskillz
Ktulu22
Valtaherra
Fishtool
Spn1012

[/ QUOTE ]

I would be very skeptical of this claim people, please use a reliable and respected poster.

The following people are so far the only ones who have vouched for WindeeTree, who only happens to have 25 posts himself.

SpadeSkillz stranger 6 posts
Palomino stranger 10 posts
ktulu22 stranger 3 posts
SPN1012 stranger 3 posts.

Windetree, what are the odds that everyone who vouches for you is a stranger?

<font color="red"> EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO SEE THEIR MONEY AVOID THIS GUY. </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

was not to inpressed with this and would like a apology, I posted the stars transfer email's to prove these went through. I was tryting to help out the people no one eles would. I know I am new here but was regestered before the neteller went down for US players. I am NOT a crook and I had many recommend me on neverbeg.com where I have been a very respected member handing out over $500 in stakes to people i barly know.
Old 01-29-2007, 01:51 PM

The remark was harsh, I apologize.

However, until a reputable poster vouches for you, my opinion remains.

I will change my remark in red to:

"I would not exchange money with any stranger as long as there are reputabe posters willing to do so."

That is not directed specifically towards you, but still includes my opinion.
Old 01-29-2007, 01:52 PM

long time lurker. need help getting from neteller to ub about1300? can you help?
jeff
Old 01-29-2007, 01:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The remark was harsh, I apologize.

However, until a reputable poster vouches for you, my opinion remains.

I will change my remark in red to:

"I would not exchange money with any stranger as long as there are reputabe posters willing to do so."

That is not directed specifically towards you, but still includes my opinion.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you, I am trusted and will prove this in time. I know you are just trying to protect your fellow members.