Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Legislation
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-28-2006, 05:35 PM

Default Re: Official Poker Site/Network Tracking thread

Well, bad news from an online tracking perspective. Party has basically eliminated the completed tournaments in the lobby, so we won't be able to track their further decline. I think they saw this thread and didn't want their results published anymore. I'm thinking up various revenge strategies now.

The good news is that we should still be able to see how well Stars, Party and FTP do over the next few months.
Old 10-28-2006, 07:43 PM

Raw data sourced from PokerSiteScout , with permission.

Daily data represents the 24 hour peak Active Real Money Ring Game seats, at each site/network.
Sept Peak represents the max peak at each site across the entire month of September.
1wk Change: Day of Week difference from last week (ie Sat vs Sat last week) for last listed day
3wk Change: Day of week difference compared to the week before the legislation passed
Color Coding: Green(+) and Red(-) represents increase or decrease from previous day
7 day avg: Avg of last 7 days. Sites sorted by 7 day avg. Blue = 7 Day Avg > Sept Peak.
Old 10-29-2006, 08:22 AM

Raw data sourced from PokerSiteScout , with permission.

Daily data represents the 24 hour peak Active Real Money Ring Game seats, at each site/network.
Sept Peak represents the max peak at each site across the entire month of September.
1wk Change: Day of Week difference from last week (ie Sat vs Sat last week) for last listed day
3wk Change: Day of week difference compared to the week before the legislation passed
Color Coding: Green(+) and Red(-) represents increase or decrease from previous day
7 day avg: Avg of last 7 days. Sites sorted by 7 day avg. Blue = 7 Day Avg > Sept Peak.
Old 10-29-2006, 08:26 AM

Note, Tribeca 7 Day avg just popped over the Sept peak...
Old 10-29-2006, 11:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Well, bad news from an online tracking perspective. Party has basically eliminated the completed tournaments in the lobby, so we won't be able to track their further decline. I think they saw this thread and didn't want their results published anymore. I'm thinking up various revenge strategies now.

The good news is that we should still be able to see how well Stars, Party and FTP do over the next few months.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, they really are trying to hide their data...

Suggestion: Pull the data from tournaments while they are running... you won't be able to capture all the individual winnners stats, but you will capture the overall info [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 10-29-2006, 01:04 PM

I notice PartyPoker is down quite a bit over the last two days. Is this to do with the 'hiding' of data'? What's the point if it makes you look like you're slipping
Old 10-29-2006, 01:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Suggestion: Pull the data from tournaments while they are running... you won't be able to capture all the individual winnners stats, but you will capture the overall info [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
Yea, we're considering re-writing the software to open lobbies as they finish up and get the results that way. Not sure if it's worth it though, no one cares about Party anymore.
Old 10-29-2006, 05:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Note, Tribeca 7 Day avg just popped over the Sept peak...

[/ QUOTE ]

VC have a reload bonus on got emailed about it earlier in the week might account for some of it.
Old 10-30-2006, 11:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Yea, we're considering re-writing the software to open lobbies as they finish up and get the results that way. Not sure if it's worth it though, no one cares about Party anymore.

[/ QUOTE ]
Weird, the completed lobbies are back. No idea what happened over the weekend.
Old 10-30-2006, 01:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Weird, the completed lobbies are back. No idea what happened over the weekend.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's possible they just had a server problem. (Maybe related to the time change)

fwiw, I found this tournament interesting...