Old 05-03-2006, 01:13 PM

Default Re: weekday WW redux

Awesome.
Old 05-03-2006, 01:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

I then realized this was insanely stupid, because the wolves too could wait for this baseball game or whatever to end before submitting their picks.

[/ QUOTE ]

No so fast my friend. You forget. Wolves don't like baseball!

[/ QUOTE ]

how would u know?

[/ QUOTE ]

Because I'm a well trained wolf killer. Apparently not everyone is as dedicated to killing wolves as I am.

That's fine - I'll keep your wives busy after you're gone.
Old 05-03-2006, 01:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Guys, I AM THE SEER.

Last night, I investigated myself, and found out that Hornacek is a wolf.

Lynch Hornacek.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmm, your post makes me want to listen to Hornacek, then lynch Hornacek, then unlynch Hornacek.

Good work!

I guess I should just vote for an afk like lynch chuckles.
Old 05-03-2006, 01:15 PM

Guys, you are way off on this seer 'fake info' strategy. What if the wolvea eat one of the seers on like night 4. Then the other has layed out 'fake info' and we ill all be confused as hell until he officially comes out??? I don't like it at all, I really want to advise against it,

Also, I'm pretty sure Alex Levine is a villager, it would be really ballsy of a wolf to bash the half/list plan because it seems so nice. I believe Levine was voicing legit concern.
Old 05-03-2006, 01:17 PM

bob, u agree that we should do top-half, bottom-half strategy?

well, then the seer has to give info to both sides...if he only hints to one side, then the wolves can easily eat him...once we see a seer has died, we will look over their posts to see who they hinted at on both sides...we'll then keep that in mind as the game goes on and we either hear from the other seer or one of his hints is killed and turns out to be the opposite of what he hinted at, thus telling us that side is null and void
Old 05-03-2006, 01:18 PM

In addition to that, it is insanely EASY to jump on the guy who is downplaying the seer strategy. You should all be smart enough to realize a wolf wouldn't do this, it just an easy way to start a bandwagon, with that beging said...

Change Vote to Sumzero
Old 05-03-2006, 01:21 PM

how is it so insanely easy to start a bandwagon on alex? since he's said that he's gotten 2 votes and then 2 people have voted AGAINST one of the people who voted alex (sumzero)

so apparently it's not easy to jump on the guy who doesn't wanna use the strategy

AND remember, he didn't just raise legit concerns about our execution of the plan...he stated that we shouldn't do it at all...he should have been trying to solve the leaks in the plan instead of trying to derail the plan altogether
Old 05-03-2006, 01:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]

well, then the seer has to give info to both sides...if he only hints to one side, then the wolves can easily eat him...once we see a seer has died, we will look over their posts to see who they hinted at on both sides...we'll then keep that in mind as the game goes on and we either hear from the other seer or one of his hints is killed and turns out to be the opposite of what he hinted at, thus telling us that side is null and void

[/ QUOTE ]

I definately agree that we should do the top/bottom. I'm just not 100% convinced on the fake info business. I understand we'll eventually find out the true meanings but it has a potential to put the village on the road of confusion. A seer is supposed to leave SUBLTE hints anyway, you're plan is a subtle as a brick. Fake info?, what if one of our seers can't handle it? You have to take that into account as well.
Old 05-03-2006, 01:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
how is it so insanely easy to start a bandwagon on alex? since he's said that he's gotten 2 votes and then 2 people have voted AGAINST one of the people who voted alex (sumzero)

so apparently it's not easy to jump on the guy who doesn't wanna use the strategy

AND remember, he didn't just raise legit concerns about our execution of the plan...he stated that we shouldn't do it at all...he should have been trying to solve the leaks in the plan instead of trying to derail the plan altogether

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, maybe it isn't INSANELY easy but it certainly would appear to be an innocent action. Vote the guy who's against the master plan. If you're REALLY thinking you would think to yourself "Would a wolf really do this?" And one thing we know about Sum is that he LOVES to think. I really don't believe Sum is dumb enough to instantly assume Alex is a wolf, just because he was against the plan. It's an obvious ploy.
Old 05-03-2006, 01:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]

well, then the seer has to give info to both sides...if he only hints to one side, then the wolves can easily eat him...once we see a seer has died, we will

look over their posts to see who they hinted at on both sides...we'll then keep that in mind as the game goes on and we either hear from the other seer or one of his hints is killed and turns out to be the opposite of what he hinted at, thus telling us that side is null and void

[/ QUOTE ]

Nick... right now I'm picturing your mind, and I see a little mouse setting world records on one of those mouse wheel things that they put in their cages. No offense.