Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > The Lounge: Discussion+Review
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Push with 7's
Yes (This is the hand to double up) 0 0%
No (Wait for a better spot) 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-23-2007, 03:49 AM

Default Re: TV: What are you watching? 2/22

katy, ok, behind the times, as always. just finished yesterday's idol. still wasn't amazing, but better overall than the guys. lakisha pretty much owned all of them. i just hope antonella got the boot tonight. i didn't think she should have even gone to hollywood and to pick her over that other girl when it was the two of them sitting there for the final 24 was a complete travesty.
Old 02-23-2007, 06:43 AM

The Office 2/22 - OOT Thread
Old 02-23-2007, 09:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i just hope antonella got the boot tonight. i didn't think she should have even gone to hollywood and to pick her over that other girl when it was the two of them sitting there for the final 24 was a complete travesty.

[/ QUOTE ]

But Antonella has the prettiest brown eyes [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] How can you want her to go home? I just hate to see those big eyes tear up.

I agree with you about Lakisha. Really amazing performance but her personality is so very modest and she is not comfortable with talking at this point.

I kind of like Jordin Sparks. What did you think of her voice?
Old 02-23-2007, 12:55 PM

Last night's The Office

Anyone else think last night's The Office was a little too over-the-top? I feel they are making Dwight behave like a buffoon. Also, why would Pam tell Roy that she had kissed Jim in the parking lot? Who would do that? I'm curious if anyone here thinks confessing something like that is a good idea.
Old 02-23-2007, 05:21 PM

katy, don't know how anybody could like antonella: her voice is terrible, personality sucks and don't find her attractive, either. seems she managed to squeak through for the week, but expect she won't last much longer. jordin is okay, not crazy about her. apparently, we won't be able to cheer together as the season progresses, unless you come around to my side. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-23-2007, 05:45 PM

katy, didn't think the office was too over-the-top: that's the show's charm.

pam just wanted everything out in the open. she didn't want to carry that secret anymore. telling something like that is not a good idea. you're really only helping yourself by getting it off your chest, but you just put that burden on the other person.
Old 02-23-2007, 06:38 PM

Default Re: TV: What are you watching? 2/23

<font color="Blue">What are you watching?</font>
Friday February 23

9pm NBC - Las Vegas:
The company picnic is held despite a death in the organization.
Mary testifies against her father in court.

10pm CBS - Numbers:
A record company owner's son is kidnapped while delivering newspapers, and his bodyguards are killed. A ranson is demanded. The investigation reveals that the boy's father is the target of three seperate police investigations, involving drugs, organized crime and gangs.

Worth noting...

8pm ABC - Grey's Anatomy: (repeat)
Repeat of last night's show

8pm NBC - 1 vs 100:
Contestants play for prizes vs the mob.
Old 02-23-2007, 07:26 PM

Vegas is on Fridays? I didn't know that.

Chuck and Sniper, did you watch Grey's Anatomy last night? Your thoughts? Who do you think is hot on that show? Yes I realize it is kind of dumb but as long as we're all watching it I thought you could tell me what girl you like best. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] That way I can get a better idea what you guys are like.

oh yeah and Sniper, did you ever watch The Office? I think last weeks Bat episode was the best of the season. Some people think that last night's episode was the best.
Old 02-24-2007, 08:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Who do you think is hot on that show? Yes I realize it is kind of dumb but as long as we're all watching it I thought you could tell me what girl you like best. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] That way I can get a better idea what you guys are like.

[/ QUOTE ]

While not in Ziva's (NCIS) league [see photo I posted earlier in the thread], if I had to pick who's hot on Grey's, I'd have to go with...

BTW, word from The Wall Street Journal, is that ABC is working on a Grey's spinoff, that will feature Kate Walsh (Dr. Addison Montgomery-Shepherd). The plan is to make a two-hour pilot and air it in May.

Taye Diggs (Daybreak) is also tagged to be in the pilot.

According to Hollywood Reporter, it is understood that the back-door pilot episode will feature Shepherd on the verge of leaving Seattle Grace, a scenario that will be triggered if ABC goes with the spinoff for next season.
Old 02-24-2007, 01:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]

BTW, word from The Wall Street Journal, is that ABC is working on a Grey's spinoff, that will feature Kate Walsh (Dr. Addison Montgomery-Shepherd). The plan is to make a two-hour pilot and air it in May.

Taye Diggs (Daybreak) is also tagged to be in the pilot.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sniper, she is my favorite of the girls too. I think she has class and a beautiful look.

I also love Taye Diggs. As I mentioned before, I was really annoyed when they cancelled his show. This spinoff sounds great to me. I predict it will outshine G.A.