Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 04-13-2007, 02:29 AM

Default Re: The official EPASSPORTE thread. (#2 of 2.)

[ QUOTE ]
QUESTION:

Can I use epassporte to withdraw/cashout from 2 different sites that are skins on the same network? for example absolute poker and vegas poker? i really doubt I could have the same neteller attached to each.

Thanks

[/ QUOTE ]

I can't speak to Absolute, but if the network is okay with multiple accounts, I can't see why not. I always had multiple accounts on Crypto, Microgaming (Prima), and iPoker networks with the same NT.
Old 04-13-2007, 02:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
QUESTION:

Can I use epassporte to withdraw/cashout from 2 different sites that are skins on the same network? for example absolute poker and vegas poker? i really doubt I could have the same neteller attached to each.

Thanks

[/ QUOTE ]

I can't speak to Absolute, but if the network is okay with multiple accounts, I can't see why not. I always had multiple accounts on Crypto, Microgaming (Prima), and iPoker networks with the same NT.

[/ QUOTE ]

thanks!
Old 04-13-2007, 03:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm still waiting for them to remove an authorization from my account. They were faxed the information 3 days ago and I was told it would be a maximum of 24 hours.

Called support not long ago and was told that there was a big stack of faxes and mine might be in there, but they didn't have time to look. CS rep could not tell me how long this "big ol' stack" of faxes had been piling up. Yes, I heard "Uhhh.....well.....there's a big ole' stack of faxes so..." about 5 times during the call.

I was told to call back in a couple hours and the manager "should" (again, a direct quote) be able to look in the pile for me.

[/ QUOTE ]
Day 4:
Call CSR and finally given a ticket number.
CSR tells me that their faxes are not working at the number given on the webpage and phone recording.
CSR gives me a new fax number and assures me that this fax machine is located physically near him (he alluded that the fax number given on the webpage and phone goes to their corporate fax in another location) and that he will personally take my fax when it arrives.
15 min later, I have the merchant send another fax to the new number with ATT: Ticket #****** on the cover page.

Day 6.

Surprise, surprise, CSR can't find the fax.
Today's CSR is confused as to why I faxed to the 2nd number and not the main as they've had no fax problems what so ever.
I ask to speak with a manager and I'm told there is no manager available "for handling this type of issue".
I offer to wait on hold until a manager is available, but CSR says that isn't possible and they will call me within 48 hours.

EPASS WARNING: Epass fails Visa's Automated Address Verification (as told to me by a merchant). However, the merchants will authorize the charge before verifying your address. Some merchants (like mine) will not deal with a card issuer that doesn't conform to Visa's verification standards. Good luck getting Epass to remove the authorization and restore your proper available balance.
Old 04-15-2007, 01:50 PM

I signed up for EP 11 days ago and still have not received the microdeposits into my checking account. Has it been taking this long for anybody else?
Old 04-15-2007, 03:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'm still waiting for them to remove an authorization from my account. They were faxed the information 3 days ago and I was told it would be a maximum of 24 hours.

Called support not long ago and was told that there was a big stack of faxes and mine might be in there, but they didn't have time to look. CS rep could not tell me how long this "big ol' stack" of faxes had been piling up. Yes, I heard "Uhhh.....well.....there's a big ole' stack of faxes so..." about 5 times during the call.

I was told to call back in a couple hours and the manager "should" (again, a direct quote) be able to look in the pile for me.

[/ QUOTE ]
Day 4:
Call CSR and finally given a ticket number.
CSR tells me that their faxes are not working at the number given on the webpage and phone recording.
CSR gives me a new fax number and assures me that this fax machine is located physically near him (he alluded that the fax number given on the webpage and phone goes to their corporate fax in another location) and that he will personally take my fax when it arrives.
15 min later, I have the merchant send another fax to the new number with ATT: Ticket #****** on the cover page.

Day 6.

Surprise, surprise, CSR can't find the fax.
Today's CSR is confused as to why I faxed to the 2nd number and not the main as they've had no fax problems what so ever.
I ask to speak with a manager and I'm told there is no manager available "for handling this type of issue".
I offer to wait on hold until a manager is available, but CSR says that isn't possible and they will call me within 48 hours.

EPASS WARNING: Epass fails Visa's Automated Address Verification (as told to me by a merchant). However, the merchants will authorize the charge before verifying your address. Some merchants (like mine) will not deal with a card issuer that doesn't conform to Visa's verification standards. Good luck getting Epass to remove the authorization and restore your proper available balance.

[/ QUOTE ]

Day 8:
Manager never returned my call as promised.
I called today and was told that they don't know if they have my fax or not and they have no way of checking until Monday since their faxes go to the corporate office.
Today's CSR says that once the fax is received it takes 5 business days to remove the authorization (contrary to the 24 hour timeframe posted on the site and quoted to me by previous CSRs).
I'm told to call back tommorrow and they'll be able to call corporate and confirm the receipt of my fax.

This company is a complete mess.
Old 04-15-2007, 03:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I signed up for EP 11 days ago and still have not received the microdeposits into my checking account. Has it been taking this long for anybody else?

[/ QUOTE ]

took mine 4 or 5 business days
Old 04-15-2007, 05:01 PM

Personally, I've had mostly good experiences with EP. I signed up in the days immediately following the Neteller debacle. Was very speedy. The only problem I had was that at one point, their records said I had overdrawn my account. I didn't get that because I didn't even know that was possible. So I called, and they weren't very helpful, except to say that can you please bring your account to 0. Well, soon after that guess what, the charges that had overdrawn my account were mysteriously reversed and my account was back to 0. Anyway, aside from that, I'm quite happy with them at this point.
Old 04-15-2007, 05:03 PM

The telephone wait times, OTOH, really are a PITA.
Old 04-15-2007, 06:09 PM

I have a bank transfer pending to clear and be added to my epassporte on 4/20. Funds are neither out of my bank account nor in my epassporte account.

I no longer want this transfer, is there any way i can cancel it?
Old 04-15-2007, 07:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I have a bank transfer pending to clear and be added to my epassporte on 4/20. Funds are neither out of my bank account nor in my epassporte account.

I no longer want this transfer, is there any way i can cancel it?

[/ QUOTE ]

Talk to your bank. I can't imagine a scenario where Epass would help you.
Closed Thread