Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-07-2007, 12:32 PM

Default Re: Dog the Bounty Hunter... irony bomb explodes

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Black Americans (they aren't African-Americans because there's nothing African about them except the colour of their skin and we're not supposed to judge people on that, like most Americans they couldn't find Africa on a map with both hands, and their family hasn't been in Africa for many generations) have much bigger problems than whether some douchebag calls a black person a [censored] or not. Weren't we all taught as children just to ignore people saying nasty things and NOT encourage them by getting all upset?

[/ QUOTE ]

If they want to be called African-American what's your beef with that? what does finding Africa have to do with anything?

If I join a basketball league and we name our team the Eight Street Dominators, can the other teams go, hey, not only are only two of your players from eighth street, but you don't dominate, you suck - so we're going to call your team the suck-heads; do we find that acceptable?

Or this: "Hello, my name is John Smith" "What?!? You've never worked at a smithy a day in your life, but your head is kinda large and a bit mishapen, from now on you're John Potato-head..."

Also, you say African American is innacurate, and then want to call them Black...by your own reasoning wouldn't you have to call them Brown?

Hell if they decide to go a whole different direction and want us to call them Frost Giants, I still don't see what your beef with that would be.

Edit: for the Chris Rock referrences in this thread. I'm not a huge fan of his, but I like his line "White people wouldn't trade places with me, and I'm RICH!" Anybody think he's wrong?

[/ QUOTE ]

you make some good points. ok, tell you what. from now on i want to be referred to and treated as an african-american. is that ok? ship the benefits yo!!

also the chris rock thing, i think is definitely true. i'm gonna ride this white thing out, see where it takes me.
Old 11-07-2007, 12:56 PM

[/ QUOTE ]

If they want to be called African-American what's your beef with that? what does finding Africa have to do with anything?

If I join a basketball league and we name our team the Eight Street Dominators, can the other teams go, hey, not only are only two of your players from eighth street, but you don't dominate, you suck - so we're going to call your team the suck-heads; do we find that acceptable?

Or this: "Hello, my name is John Smith" "What?!? You've never worked at a smithy a day in your life, but your head is kinda large and a bit mishapen, from now on you're John Potato-head..."

Also, you say African American is innacurate, and then want to call them Black...by your own reasoning wouldn't you have to call them Brown?

Hell if they decide to go a whole different direction and want us to call them Frost Giants, I still don't see what your beef with that would be.

Edit: for the Chris Rock referrences in this thread. I'm not a huge fan of his, but I like his line "White people wouldn't trade places with me, and I'm RICH!" Anybody think he's wrong?

[/ QUOTE ]

This is without question the most retarded thing ever uttered in the history of the interweb.I feel dirty now from all the stupidity that just leaked out of your post.
Old 11-07-2007, 01:11 PM

new to the internet? Aside from the edit addition, everything he said is more or less spot on.
Old 11-07-2007, 01:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
new to the internet? Aside from the edit addition, everything he said is more or less spot on.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm glad you think so.
Old 11-07-2007, 01:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, he's wrong.
Old 11-07-2007, 05:16 PM

im listening to clips of this idiot now. lol, whitetrashaments.
Old 11-07-2007, 05:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm glad you think so.

[/ QUOTE ]

Just glad? I was hoping you'd be jizztastically excited in ways that the internet has never seen in history.
Old 11-07-2007, 06:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is without question the most retarded thing ever uttered in the history of the interweb.I feel dirty now from all the stupidity that just leaked out of your post.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not sure you understand what "without question" means.
Old 11-08-2007, 01:12 AM

saw his apology on larry king tonight...ill let it slide but im a softie.
Old 11-08-2007, 07:38 AM

The attitudes by some folks on this thread are troubling.

I'm amazed at how some of you can justify these comments at all...

All I can say is WOW !

And if Illeagle isn't perma-banned for his image link then its a disgrace !

Vava