Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-09-2007, 07:50 PM

Default Re: FTP now shipping checks?

[ QUOTE ]
Check Approved 3/05 just received today 3/09 [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

owned by sponger: today 3/09 [img]/images/graemlins/ooo.gif[/img]
Old 03-09-2007, 07:58 PM

nah lol that was my AVAILABLE balance this check makes that [censored] the donk won look like pennies, newayz im ready for the HU grudge next week so im sure itll be plenty entertainment for u BBV punks hah.
Old 03-09-2007, 09:05 PM

Hey guys,

Just a quick update, I have confirmation that all outstanding checks have now been sent out. Hopefully, the worst is behind us now. Please accept our sincere apologies to those of you who have been waiting for an extended period of time and thank you very much for bearing with the complications that occurred during the ramp up period. We greatly appreciate everyone's understanding and patience.

Also, due to a backlog in overnight deliveries with our new check processor and extended processing times, deliveries were temporarily arriving quicker via USPS Priority Mail. Rather than subject you to further delays, some checks were sent via USPS Priority Mail over this past week, which have been arriving within 3-5 business days of shipping.

We are also updating our emails to reflect this as well as tweaking the overnight language to "expedited" since players have been ignoring the processing time involved; players were expecting checks overnight from the time they submitted their request. The changes are to clarify our delivery times so that players know when to expect their checks including processing time.

Thanks again and have a great weekend.

Sean

keikiwai, send me a pm with your FTP ID and I'll see if I can get some specific information for you. It wouldn't be until Monday though.

p.s. I'll be sending your feedback about the check amounts in the window to our processor as well.
Old 03-09-2007, 09:31 PM

I requested a check on the 4th and it got here today on the 9th. Pretty satisfied.
Old 03-09-2007, 10:12 PM

Where is the check sent from?
Old 03-10-2007, 12:21 AM

I have yet to receive my check requested on January 24, 2007, nor have I received a 2nd check requested 4 days ago. I too have been playing a lot more on PS. I'm really upset with how FT handled this situation.
Old 03-10-2007, 12:43 AM

did not he win 5.4 K?

are not max checks 5K?
Old 03-10-2007, 05:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Hey guys,

Just a quick update, I have confirmation that all outstanding checks have now been sent out. Hopefully, the worst is behind us now. Please accept our sincere apologies to those of you who have been waiting for an extended period of time and thank you very much for bearing with the complications that occurred during the ramp up period. We greatly appreciate everyone's understanding and patience.

Also, due to a backlog in overnight deliveries with our new check processor and extended processing times, deliveries were temporarily arriving quicker via USPS Priority Mail. Rather than subject you to further delays, some checks were sent via USPS Priority Mail over this past week, which have been arriving within 3-5 business days of shipping.

We are also updating our emails to reflect this as well as tweaking the overnight language to "expedited" since players have been ignoring the processing time involved; players were expecting checks overnight from the time they submitted their request. The changes are to clarify our delivery times so that players know when to expect their checks including processing time.

Thanks again and have a great weekend.

Sean

keikiwai, send me a pm with your FTP ID and I'll see if I can get some specific information for you. It wouldn't be until Monday though.

p.s. I'll be sending your feedback about the check amounts in the window to our processor as well.

[/ QUOTE ]

ftpSean,

I sent you a pm. Thanks for the effort you are putting into this.

I have no doubt that the situation is just being caused by the unusual events due to switching the check processors, I just find it frustrating to not be able to access my money for well over a month.

I have stated this previously in this thread, and I will say it again: I really like your software, especially the new racetrack view, and I have been treated well by your site overall. I am just frustrated by this one important thing.
Old 03-10-2007, 02:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hey guys,

Just a quick update, I have confirmation that all outstanding checks have now been sent out.

[/ QUOTE ]
I've also been trying to get a check, and I've had the same run-around as others wrt whether or not overnight is really available. After FTPSean's recent post, where he states, "Overnight delivery is available but is still subject to 1-3 days of internal processing. Overnight delivery costs $25 for checks up to $2499; any check $2500 to $5000 will be sent overnight delivery free of charge," I sent another email to support to double check.

The response? "I am looking into your situation as we speak but it may take me some time to fully research the issue. -Colleen"

I haven't gotten any answer, despite FTPSean insisting all checks have been mailed, and FTPSean insisting all communication issues have been cleared up. Honestly, how many support people are there? I doubt its a staff of thousands, and with anything less than that, there shouldn't still be confusion over whether or not checks can go express delivery.

Its even worse when the "research" spans days, as opposed to making a quick phone call to someone - anyone, right? They should all know the answer to this question, right? - and then emailing a response.

I'm still waiting on both a check and a response from FTP. I'm fairly sure that they'll be able to catch up eventually - sometime - but you'd better believe I've moved the bulk of play over to Stars.
Old 03-10-2007, 04:50 PM

I just got a check for $2500. It was requested 3/2 and received 3/10. I can live with 8 days, but I'd like to know why I got standard mail instead of overnight delivery. It wasn't a big deal this time, but in the future I'd like to actually get overnight when I ask for it.