Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-18-2005, 01:53 PM

Default Re: How many 5 year-olds.....

15 5 y olds like my son with proper one day mental programming and combat training would take out almost anybody. If 5 like my son attack you in full speed mode from behind so that you cant dodge them you are not going to stay on your feet.
Then, I would suggest some eyeball popping and the rest is just a matter of time.
Old 01-18-2005, 01:57 PM

Default Re: What I think you guys are underestimating

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I (or someone else intent on seeing to it you fail) get to choose the kids from a pool that is twice the size of your magic number. The pool will be 50/50 in terms of gender and will have no discernable abnormalities in terms of demographics, other than they are all healthy Americans.

[/ QUOTE ]

There is a HUGE gap between an 80th percentile 5yo and a 20th percentile 5yo. And I'm not talking about physical ability. If I get to choose the best and the brightest (emphasis on the brightest) the pack of kids is going to be more organized than you think.

[/ QUOTE ]

This may be true, but even smart 5 year olds are pretty dumb. If you were talking even a couple years older, I think it'd be a huge difference, but you're talking about kindergarteners. Even the smart ones have trouble learning to tie their shoes.

Hell, I was a smart kid and I still have trouble tying my shoes. I'm lazy though.
Old 01-18-2005, 01:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I don't know man.

My son is a bruiser but when he was three he did a WWF body slam knee into my balls and I he gave me a hernia and I needed surgery. Even as an infant when he got mad he could deliver a hell of a headbutt. I can still remember the headaches.....

Never underestimate a kid's ability to do damage.

I say anything more than twenty kids and you are toast. And I still think this is sick. But I like it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I respectfully submit that you were not elbowing your son in the face as he was moving in for that headbutt. or snapping his neck.

point taken, though.
Old 01-18-2005, 01:59 PM

Location: My Avatar is Cursed for my Teams. Please don\'t curse my burger.

Interesting. I see it as easy and efficient with no issues of tiring yourself out. It's pretty sick that I want to see how easy it is to grab a kids head right now.
Old 01-18-2005, 02:01 PM

I killed eight 6-year-olds in a room no larger than a Burger King bathroom, so I'm guessing I could take 3 score 5-year-olds.
Old 01-18-2005, 02:01 PM

Default Re: What I think you guys are underestimating

If you could take the most intelligent 2+2ers at age five, ten of them could rock an adult.

-Michael
Old 01-18-2005, 02:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Interesting. I see it as easy and efficient with no issues of tiring yourself out. It's pretty sick that I want to see how easy it is to grab a kids head right now.

[/ QUOTE ]

If by "sick" you mean "really awesome," then I agree.

This is similar to the feelings you get after a three or four hour GTA playing session followed by a drive. You just really really want to ram some cars off the road...

Back on topic, I just think snapping necks is going to take too much time, especially at the beginning. It won't tire you out, but I don't think you can afford to remain stationary long enough to bend down, get a grip on a flailing 5 year old, twist, and then back up again.

I think it might be a good tactic to utilize when you DO get tired out and the numbers are dwindling.
Old 01-18-2005, 02:04 PM

Location: My Avatar is Cursed for my Teams. Please don\'t curse my burger.

Ok ok. I just think people don't realize how hard it is to "knock someone out" especially a little 5 yr old. There like made of rubber.
Old 01-18-2005, 02:05 PM

Ok ok. I just think people don't realize how hard it is to "knock someone out" especially a little 5 yr old. There like made of rubber.

If you can kick 'em in the abdomen they'll be sucking wind long enough for you to come along in a minute and step on their necks.
Old 01-18-2005, 02:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
This may be true, but it's also not hard to immobilize them. If I were to hit a 5-year-old in the face like I meant it, he's not going to be getting up and if he does, he's certainly not going to be doing anything useful. You could immobilize all of them and then come back for the finishing move at your convenience.