[ QUOTE ]
two steps forward, then one step back

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
inner thighs inner thighs inner thighs

[/ QUOTE ]

This is all you need to know about foreplay

[/ QUOTE ]

...if the rep you're going for is "really bad in bed".
Old 09-26-2007, 11:35 PM

Default Re: LOL Val DOESNT have a date

[ QUOTE ]
BTW, about this chick...

She's what Americans like to call a cocktease. Stay away if possible. She won't put out and isn't able to handle a serious relationship with anyone. You can probably melt her with a teddy bear though.

[/ QUOTE ]

What do you Canadians call it?
Old 09-27-2007, 12:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
BTW, about this chick...

She's what Americans like to call a cocktease. Stay away if possible. She won't put out and isn't able to handle a serious relationship with anyone. You can probably melt her with a teddy bear though.

[/ QUOTE ]

What do you Canadians call it?

[/ QUOTE ]
A fake sloot, eh.
Old 09-27-2007, 12:20 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

lol or the exact opposite. There's really no way you can disagree with the two things above. They're like fundamental truths of the universe
Old 09-27-2007, 12:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Trip report:
I was sitting on a picnic table and the girl I like sit next to me, we were on a group of about 7, without anyone else noticing I carresed her back(directly, there were no clothes in between because I just put my hand beneath her clothes) she moved away from me after 2 minutes or so.
Then like 3 hours later she was resting on the floor with her belly up, I put my head on her thigh to rest as well. She then put herself with her back up and she let me put my head on her back, without anyone noticing I was playing with her belly and then I decided to go for her second base( her clothes were between her breats and my hand thought), I played with her breast for like 5 seconds before she pulled my hand away.( all this without anyone noticing) She stood up after 15 seconds after I made my move on her. After that she flirted with another dude for a long time.
Well I dont really know what to think about the trip. I know two things for sure
1)girls are weird and 2)I want to touch her boobs again.

[/ QUOTE ]

i thought you said you were shy/insecure? wtf?
Old 09-27-2007, 02:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Trip report:
I was sitting on a picnic table and the girl I like sit next to me, we were on a group of about 7, without anyone else noticing I carresed her back(directly, there were no clothes in between because I just put my hand beneath her clothes) she moved away from me after 2 minutes or so.
Then like 3 hours later she was resting on the floor with her belly up, I put my head on her thigh to rest as well. She then put herself with her back up and she let me put my head on her back, without anyone noticing I was playing with her belly and then I decided to go for her second base( her clothes were between her breats and my hand thought), I played with her breast for like 5 seconds before she pulled my hand away.( all this without anyone noticing) She stood up after 15 seconds after I made my move on her. After that she flirted with another dude for a long time.
Well I dont really know what to think about the trip. I know two things for sure
1)girls are weird and 2)I want to touch her boobs again.

[/ QUOTE ]

i thought you said you were shy/insecure? wtf?

[/ QUOTE ]

Seriously... with no alcohol involvement I'm surprised you weren't slapped/punched/kicked/etc...

That is NOT a way to get a girl.. IMO. There are just so many things wrong with this post.

What's wrong with the proven recipe of go out on a date and have fun, enjoy dinner, walk/flirt at sunset, SCORE back at her place. Simple.
Old 09-27-2007, 03:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]
no gym for me, Im doing an excerise routine which is done by the canadian air force or something like that. The routine has to be done every day. Sorry but even if its good for me ,etc I just cant go to a gym , im way to insecure to do it.

[/ QUOTE ]
Wanking? [I mean come on there was no reason to provoke us all by putting the "Canadian"]
Old 09-27-2007, 05:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
no gym for me, Im doing an excerise routine which is done by the canadian air force or something like that. The routine has to be done every day. Sorry but even if its good for me ,etc I just cant go to a gym , im way to insecure to do it.

[/ QUOTE ]
Wanking? [I mean come on there was no reason to provoke us all by putting the "Canadian"]

[/ QUOTE ]

Having spent quite a bit of time on a Canadian Air Force base, I highly recommend you find something better. Those dudes were squishy.
Old 09-27-2007, 05:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This was not foreplay. This was "OMG this guy is so creepy, wtf do I do now?"
Old 09-27-2007, 08:56 AM

For some reason I forgot to add it on my trip report but there was some alcohol involved yesterday, I was under the influence of alcohol and so was her.( I dont know the slang for "under the influence of alcohol" , its the state between sober and drunk)
Perhaps my move wasnt expert but oh well she had let me touch her for like 10 minutes and we were kinda holding hands, and even then Im just returning her the time she grabbed my underpants.