Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: What are your average earnings per month?
Less than 1000 PTBB per month 25 49.02%
From 1k PTBB to 2k PTBB per month 16 31.37%
From 2k PTBB to 3k PTBB per month 7 13.73%
More than 3k PTBB per month 3 5.88%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-03-2007, 02:17 PM

Default Re: How bad was your first time? (Mini-TR included)

[ QUOTE ]
That gift does not include knowing that knew has a silent k at the beginning of it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I noticed that too, but the rest of the post was so good that I didn't want to hate just because of a spelling mistake.
Old 11-03-2007, 02:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I was 14 and hooked up with this 12 y/o (LOL) asian sloot.

[/ QUOTE ]

A [censored] already at 12? Wow, that's advanced!
Old 11-03-2007, 04:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I was 14 and hooked up with this 12 y/o (LOL) asian sloot. I didn't even know who she was and she just shows up at my house with a couple of friends. Somehow, we end up alone in my attic made out a little bit and she outta nowhere starts pulling down my sweatpants (balla I know) and gives me a BJ. I try to return the favor, but as soon as my tounge touches her pussy my sister comes up the stairs and we scramble to get our clothes back on. Next night she comes over again and after getting drunk, she just took control and raped me. I remember just laying there stiff while she did all the work, prettycool looking back on it. I lasted about 20 minutes.

I hit it w/o a condom and busted inside her and found out about a month later that she was pregnant [img]/images/graemlins/ooo.gif[/img] lucky for me it was 1 of the other estimated 20 or so guys that also hit it during that time period. As you can imagine, I was scared as hell of becoming a father at 15.

overall 7/10

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you think busting inside her would prevent her from getting pregnant?
oh, and this is borderline pedophelia.

As for my first time, it was fairly standard. I lasted ~30 seconds and begged for forgiveness.
Old 11-03-2007, 05:25 PM

First time: Really drunk, sleeping with my girlfriend (her 15 me 15) on a couch in my friends room. 2 guys and 1 girl sleeping on the floor, and 2 girls and 1 guy sleeping on my friends bed. Me and my GF are under a quilt and i attempt to put a condom on in the dark. We do it with her on top moving a small bit for 5ish minutes then give up and fall asleep. Next day i go to toilet to find my dick wrapped inside out, was pretty [censored] up lol. Worst bit was... She woke up to find the condom stuck inside her, slightly hanging out. I give that experience a solid 1 out of 10.

2nd time: Very very drunk about a week later. ME and my gf our in my GF's best friend bed, and we do it for well over an hour, with i think 4 condoms breaking in this period. I dont get off, and dont get any nice feeling at all, don't think i ever really got properly hard, can't remember too well though. 3/10

3rd time: Prom night, she was on her period, towels on bed, nice and messy, lasted about 10 minutes, felt great. Disgusting taking a condom off which is covered in blood on the outside. Dunno if this is standard? Never sexy timed a girl since when they are on their period [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Old 11-03-2007, 05:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
First time: Really drunk, sleeping with my girlfriend (her 15 me 15) on a couch in my friends room. 2 guys and 1 girl sleeping on the floor, and 2 girls and 1 guy sleeping on my friends bed. Me and my GF are under a quilt and i attempt to put a condom on in the dark. We do it with her on top moving a small bit for 5ish minutes then give up and fall asleep. Next day i go to toilet to find my dick wrapped inside out, was pretty [censored] up lol. Worst bit was... She woke up to find the condom stuck inside her, slightly hanging out. I give that experience a solid 1 out of 10.

2nd time: Very very drunk about a week later. ME and my gf our in my GF's best friend bed, and we do it for well over an hour, with i think 4 condoms breaking in this period. I dont get off, and dont get any nice feeling at all, don't think i ever really got properly hard, can't remember too well though. 3/10

3rd time: Prom night, she was on her period, towels on bed, nice and messy, lasted about 10 minutes, felt great. Disgusting taking a condom off which is covered in blood on the outside. Dunno if this is standard? Never sexy timed a girl since when they are on their period [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
Dude, that's seriously [censored] up, not only your FIRST time [censored], but the SECOND time aswell and the 3rd time also. Nothing to be proud about.
Old 11-03-2007, 07:58 PM

My first time was with what ppl call "a practice girl".
She was 3/10 although my standards might be slightly above
majority of 2p2'ers.

It was 2 weeks after my 16th b-day, she's was 14, major beat. I went to school with her older sister and went over to her house to hook up w/the older sister. But she was being prude and had a bf at the time so i made a play at the younger one. In her room I tried to get a BJ, but get "I'm not that kind of girl" response. Older sister walks in... awkward, but I play it off smooth. Couple days later I convince her to sneak out, only place to go is park righ next door. I get a hand job like 10 ft on top of the jungle gym. Its late october and extremely cold and even a little windy. I try to go in for more but says she's on her period. About 2 weeks later she texts me and we meet up same place. I didnt bring condoms thinking she didnt want to do anything and I was on my way home from poker game with a friend. I have him randomly drop me off middle of street and walk over to the park. She's wearing a skirt instead of jeans which I thought was a pretty big sign. Anyways we makeout and I attempt to be on top laying on hard ass jungle gym but couldnt really get into the position. I'm thinking hell, might as well learn something new and attempt to give anal while she's half standing/half bending forward lol. Realize it's way to stiff and hurts me. SEventually I sit on the slide, she whips out condoms, and she's on top and it goes by like a blurr. I think I lasted 20 minutes. Then I cant really remember if it was before or after but I got a very long BJ. I kept trying to shove her head deeper resulting in her slightly gagging. Also she used her teeth for the first couple of minutes =/. Anyways I nut in her mouth and she stands up..not really knowing what to do with it lol. I tell her its okay to spit it out. She does and immediately goes right back on my dick. I nutt again and she like leans forward to do more and I tell her I need a break. (I actually thought, wow i could really go for a sandwhich and a glass of milk). I end up leaving and hit up all my boys w/details.

Year later I have spent many nights regreting that she was my first, but for the most part it was good because I later knew what I was doing. Also I have plans to meet the older sister tonight.
Old 11-03-2007, 07:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I was 14 and hooked up with this 12 y/o (LOL) asian sloot. I didn't even know who she was and she just shows up at my house with a couple of friends. Somehow, we end up alone in my attic made out a little bit and she outta nowhere starts pulling down my sweatpants (balla I know) and gives me a BJ. I try to return the favor, but as soon as my tounge touches her pussy my sister comes up the stairs and we scramble to get our clothes back on. Next night she comes over again and after getting drunk, she just took control and raped me. I remember just laying there stiff while she did all the work, prettycool looking back on it. I lasted about 20 minutes.

I hit it w/o a condom and busted inside her and found out about a month later that she was pregnant [img]/images/graemlins/ooo.gif[/img] lucky for me it was 1 of the other estimated 20 or so guys that also hit it during that time period. As you can imagine, I was scared as hell of becoming a father at 15.

overall 7/10

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you think busting inside her would prevent her from getting pregnant?
oh, and this is borderline pedophelia.

[/ QUOTE ]

You really think at 14, I was thinking about getting a girl pregnant. 14 y/o's usually don't think about the consequences of their actions.

As for the pedophilia comment, we had a two year age difference. Also, she had the body of a 16 year old, guess that's why she was such a sloot.
Old 11-03-2007, 11:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
When she leaves, I slap her on the ass because I think its ballin.

[/ QUOTE ]

<3
Old 11-04-2007, 12:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Despite what guys may try to tell you, this girl did not appreciate this sexual experience one bit. It hurt her, sir.

So...high five?
Old 11-04-2007, 02:09 AM

I lost mine in college because i was just clueless with women in HS.

My friend and i were seeing these roomates, both named Jenny. Once a week they'd invite us over for a small part of like 8 people, we get wasted, play cards etc.

This was my second time over there, we'd gotten drunk at some party before and stumbled back to her place where she gave me my first BJ. Despite being wasted i think i lasted like a minute.

This time everyone left and the two couples went into the bedroom. The beds are only a few feet apart and on the same level. Both couples start fooling around, and then in our drunken stupor someone comes up with the idea to have a sex noises contest. Right near the end of it she'd taken off most of our clothes, then grabs me and just jams it in there. I had no idea it was coming so i'm just like "BOO YAH! I'm having sex!"

So i pump for maybe 2 minutes then realize i'm not wearing a condom. I stop and i'm like "wait, do you have any condoms around, i don't have one."

She says no. Then she calls to the other side of the room
"Jenny, andy, do either of you have a condom!?"

They look around, no condom.

So she puts a tiny t shirt and her panties on and at 3am goes around her apartment building knocking on peoples doors asking for a condom. We didn't get one.

I'd give it a 6/10 because i was long overdue and kind of funny.