View Poll Results: ___
Detroit 0 0%
Chicago (H) 10 100.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 08-14-2007, 01:33 PM

Default Re: OT: [censored] thread, August, READ RULES IN TOP POST

[ QUOTE ]
Just picked up Professional No Limit Volume I at my local barnes & noble - 10% off coupon expires August 20th.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is this a tourney or cash book?
Old 08-14-2007, 01:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Just picked up Professional No Limit Volume I at my local barnes & noble - 10% off coupon expires August 20th.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is this a tourney or cash book?

[/ QUOTE ]

NL cash. Although from what I've read so far I certainly believe some of the ideas presented will improve my tournament game as well.
Old 08-14-2007, 01:57 PM

Right, I just want to make sure that the whole book is just tourney concepts.

Cool, I think I'm gonna pick that up since I'm absolutely terrible at cash games.
Old 08-14-2007, 02:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
getting aids from slutty hawaiians is probably live -ev.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd say so.

Is there a story coming shortly?

[/ QUOTE ]

talking to some guy in the bathroom at the bar last night and he wants me to distract this crazy girl so he can get away from her. i am trying to distract her, 1 min later her and i are getting inappropriate on the dancefloor, and shortly after she gave me what i assumed was aids via sexual intercourse because she seemed like the hoochiest hooch around.
Old 08-14-2007, 02:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you mean, "not just tourney concepts"? If so, you're good to go. None of the information is presented as a tourney concept: It's totally geared to cash game play.
Old 08-14-2007, 02:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
what's the best way to learn golf?

Should I buy my own set of clubs? Can I rent them? How much should I be expecting to spend?

[/ QUOTE ]

get into it with a friend or two id say that way its a little more fun and you can suck with someone else. id just get a set from wal-mart thats pretty cheap but will be good enough for a while as long as you dont get very good very fast. id find a good pro and get a series of lessons and make sure he covered everything. just make sure you try to have fun and be relaxed about it since it can get insanely frustrating at times, but the feeling of satisfaction when you do things well outweighs that for sure. when you do start playing actual rounds id start out at crappy par 3/executive courses so you wont feel too out of place or anything. if you're curious about anything else just ask me and ill see if i can help you out.
Old 08-14-2007, 02:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you mean, "not just tourney concepts"? If so, you're good to go. None of the information is presented as a tourney concept: It's totally geared to cash game play.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah thats what I meant. I suppose "not" was a pretty key word to miss.
Old 08-14-2007, 02:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
what's the best way to learn golf?

Should I buy my own set of clubs? Can I rent them? How much should I be expecting to spend?

[/ QUOTE ]

get into it with a friend or two id say that way its a little more fun and you can suck with someone else. id just get a set from wal-mart thats pretty cheap but will be good enough for a while as long as you dont get very good very fast. id find a good pro and get a series of lessons and make sure he covered everything. just make sure you try to have fun and be relaxed about it since it can get insanely frustrating at times, but the feeling of satisfaction when you do things well outweighs that for sure. when you do start playing actual rounds id start out at crappy par 3/executive courses so you wont feel too out of place or anything. if you're curious about anything else just ask me and ill see if i can help you out.

[/ QUOTE ]

Atleast that's the goal. Honestly, sometimes it's very, very hard to let go the bad 96 strokes and enjoy those few good ones.

Yeah, buy a cheap set at first. My remember that materialism is a BIG part of golf once you get better [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 08-14-2007, 02:17 PM

karp,

sign on aim right quick if you have a minute
Old 08-14-2007, 02:23 PM

ahaha, just found this word doc on my comp from 5 am:

Hey guys,

just thought i would say thanks for abandoning me and letting me get arrested at 2 am in the morning. I called my ma at 3 am and got her to get me released from the cop impound. I had puke all over my shirt and looked like the biggest [censored] ever..........pretty sure im still facing charges. It's 5 am and i dont know where my wallet is, maybe still with the cops? Thank god my ma drove out from shawnigan and got me out at 4 am and i was released with a puked on shirt at 4 30 am and luckily after buzzing the door for who knows who long Oli finally woke up and let me in. Sezzy went "mmmmmmmmmmmmnnnnnn" and rolled over when i was like "wtf guys!!!!!!' and brendon was like 'mmmmmmmnnnnnnn friends'. "Taking one for the team" doesn't even begin to describe the night. I want to know what happened because i went from drunk outside lucky at closing time pretty normal to inside a cop car pretty fast and in a cell. anyways im outta here. -aaron
Closed Thread