Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Puzzles and Other Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-21-2007, 05:23 PM

Default Re: Slow Game 2 Game Thread

nonsense i think considering he came out voting Lastchance the day after luckay got lynched- unless im missing something
Old 09-21-2007, 05:24 PM

..pe

[ QUOTE ]

to recap, knowing that at least 2/5 wolves were on randoms d1 makes me believe that it was all-villager-wagons...thus dustin/lc are cleared...additionally, i think aj is a wolf which would make 3/5 wolves on randoms d1

[/ QUOTE ]

maybe you guys are on a higher level than me but this (from nichp) seems really flimsy. i'm not sure i even understand the idea of voting someone because "if he is wolf it will clear x/y". is this common strategy? and does anyone agree that my coming up wolf would particularly clear dustin or lc? (and isn't dustin pretty clear anyway?)

in general i think you guys are too impressed by lengthy "encyclopedia brown" type posts and don't even bother to read if it's all gobbledygook before calling the guy "probably a villager"
Old 09-21-2007, 05:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
..pe

[ QUOTE ]

to recap, knowing that at least 2/5 wolves were on randoms d1 makes me believe that it was all-villager-wagons...thus dustin/lc are cleared...additionally, i think aj is a wolf which would make 3/5 wolves on randoms d1

[/ QUOTE ]

maybe you guys are on a higher level than me but this (from nichp) seems really flimsy. i'm not sure i even understand the idea of voting someone because "if he is wolf it will clear x/y". is this common strategy? and does anyone agree that my coming up wolf would particularly clear dustin or lc? (and isn't dustin pretty clear anyway?)

in general i think you guys are too impressed by lengthy "encyclopedia brown" type posts and don't even bother to read if it's all gobbledygook before calling the guy "probably a villager"

[/ QUOTE ]
is this deja vu or did you already make this exact post, including the Encyclopedia Brown reference?

lynching for information isn't ideal IMO, better to lynch a wolf and hope to get the information as an ancillary benefit. However you can see that if we lynch someone who was under suspicion earlier, it gives us some information whether they turn up wolf or villager. If we don't know who is a likely wolf we might as well lynch someone who gives us more information.

Also, if you start to talk lots once you come under pressure, but don't give us any reason to clear you, that makes you more wolfy. As has happened here.

Further, whatever about some of the more experienced guys in this game I don't think I am on a "different level" to you, I have played at most a little bit more than you.

Finally, you are likely to die tonight. Please give us your thoughts on everyone still in the game.
Old 09-21-2007, 05:36 PM

i already made the exact post it's a cut and paste that's why i said "pe" at the top

you made this big show of finding nich's best quote to show how it made sense and LOL it was already something i had pointed out as not making sense
Old 09-21-2007, 05:37 PM

why am i likely to die tonight?
Old 09-21-2007, 05:43 PM

because I am voting for you and unless I missed A LOT other people are also voting for you. If you are getting into semantics I suppose I should write "today" instead of "tonight", no way you get nightkilled.
Old 09-21-2007, 05:58 PM

maybe you should read the thread again. side bet i don't get lynched today?
Old 09-21-2007, 06:06 PM

btw RT you kind of ignored this part of my post

[ QUOTE ]
and does anyone agree that my coming up wolf would particularly clear dustin or lc? (and isn't dustin pretty clear anyway?)

[/ QUOTE ]

any insight
Old 09-21-2007, 06:11 PM

I have no idea how you being evil clears me, and im not sure about LC (not that i dont think hes already clear)

again- its not necessarily wolfy for nich to think that, but rt thinking that nich is on the money with all his posts is strange
Old 09-21-2007, 06:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
again- its not necessarily wolfy for nich to think that, but rt thinking that nich is on the money with all his posts is strange

[/ QUOTE ]

yes