Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 01-30-2007, 01:36 AM

Default Re: Peer to Peer transfer NET who do U trust ?

[ QUOTE ]
If you've been here for the last 6 hours or so, you will understand why the rate has gone up. Nobody knows exactly why neteller accounts were closed, and if it will be easy to re-open. One person had his account closed PERMANENTLY.

[/ QUOTE ]

Who? Keep in mind when Neteller says "Your account has been closed" when you try to login they mean "Your account has been locked".
Old 01-30-2007, 01:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]
If you've been here for the last 6 hours or so, you will understand why the rate has gone up. Nobody knows exactly why neteller accounts were closed, and if it will be easy to re-open. One person had his account closed PERMANENTLY.

[/ QUOTE ]

I posted exactly why my account was closed as for non USA members I can't speak on their behalf.

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showfl...rue#Post8966332
Old 01-30-2007, 01:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Who? Keep in mind when Neteller says "Your account has been closed" when you try to login they mean "Your account has been locked".

[/ QUOTE ]
Closed permanently, not temporary suspension. Go back in pages and check it out.
Old 01-30-2007, 01:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

zomg i heard someone had 12k in funds seized by neteller.

btw my rate has moved up to only 25%
Old 01-30-2007, 01:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
ZOMG NO WAY? 25% IS TOO LOW
Old 01-30-2007, 01:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i think its quite reasonable given the risk. cmon guys i am doing you a great favor and putting myself at a ton risk. i could lose my prized neteller account.

its not like victor has every given me advice that could ever help me make money at poker.
Old 01-30-2007, 01:44 AM

Is it possible Neteller closed all these transfer accounts because of the advantage they're gaining on the weekly net points draws?
Old 01-30-2007, 01:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i think its quite reasonable given the risk. cmon guys i am doing you a great favor and putting myself at a ton risk. i could lose my prized neteller account.

its not like victor has every given me advice that could ever help me make money at poker.

[/ QUOTE ]
You are a generous person. I feel all warm and fuzzy inside.
Old 01-30-2007, 01:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Is it possible Neteller closed all these transfer accounts because of the advantage they're gaining on the weekly net points draws?

[/ QUOTE ]

That could be a reason. I have made > 800,000 points in 2 days. Better go underground... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 01-30-2007, 01:46 AM

Lol, I'm glad you guys are having fun. Finally finished my last round of transfers. Going to start checking my PMs and working through the ones I have. I suspect I'll be done soon.

NEXT TIME ON DR. PHIL.... DAD'S WHO ABANDONED THEIR NOW ADULT DAUGHTERS AND NOW WANT BACK INTO THEIR LIVES!!!!

PS - Just double checked and it is $4,600 left on FT, more on Absolute Poker. May try to get my limits up. Sold out on Stars until tomorrow.
Closed Thread