Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Which has been JaBlue's most embarrassing OP to date?
The one where he almost throws a jar of piss at a car 1 2.17%
The one where he can't be bothered to go to a funeral even though it means a lot to his dad 28 60.87%
The one where he wants to let snakes loose in a theater 2 4.35%
The one where he tells his grandmother to go [censored] herself 13 28.26%
Other (please specify) 2 4.35%
Voters: 46. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 09-16-2007, 04:52 PM

Default Re: ***SSNL LIFE THREAD***

[ QUOTE ]
How the [censored] can Ryanair sell me a ticket from Bratislava to London for .01 Euro?

Also, how the [censored] can you live in London and not go someplace different every weekend?

[/ QUOTE ]

the low costs flights are ridiculous, obviously you have to pay a bit in taxes but they're still crazy cheap even after that.

sick pad shpanko
Old 09-16-2007, 04:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
and we need exactly 7 bottles of wine for the bar thingy.

[/ QUOTE ]

Aged tawny porto ftw.
Old 09-16-2007, 05:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
How the [censored] can Ryanair sell me a ticket from Bratislava to London for .01 Euro?

Also, how the [censored] can you live in London and not go someplace different every weekend?

[/ QUOTE ]

the low costs flights are ridiculous, obviously you have to pay a bit in taxes but they're still crazy cheap even after that.

sick pad shpanko

[/ QUOTE ]

lol wtf I always knew they were cheap but this is ridiculous. You can get a return from London (Luton) to Rome for like 70 quid, sick. How can they do it soo cheap?
Old 09-16-2007, 05:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

sick pad shpanko

[/ QUOTE ]

lol wtf I always knew they were cheap but this is ridiculous. You can get a return from London (Luton) to Rome for like 70 quid, sick. How can they do it soo cheap?

[/ QUOTE ]

they make alot of their money from the snacks and drinks onboard believe it or not. they also take cuts from car hire and hotel bookings aswell and i think they charge to have bags in the hold (maybe not an issue for short weekend breaks)

i've heard their customer support is pretty much non existent aswell but who cares when you pay so little for a ticket
Old 09-16-2007, 05:13 PM

I might be coming to London in mid October.
Would actually be cheaper than flying straight from Central Europe to the States, and who can pass up a trip to London?
Old 09-16-2007, 05:16 PM

So I play really good in a main event WCOOP sat. and we are down to 16. Blinds are big but I have enough chips to make the money. Guy on the button with equal chips raises sorta big and I've got Q6o, ldo a pushing hand. Kill me please.
Old 09-16-2007, 05:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
So PSU provides this music sharing client, Ruckus, to the students. The thing is actually unbelievable. You search an artist, and it gives you every single album they've ever put out. I'd say each album takes like 30 seconds to dload. However, you can't move the songs into iTunes.

My friend got this program called Tunebite ($25) which is supposed to "legally" convert the protected .wma's into .mp3s for iTunes. However, he said the process is fairly slow, maybe 2 hours per 100 songs. Anybody know of a better program to do this?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm at psu too. They used to offer Napster which was apparently way better than Ruckus. I hate having to use Ruckus' website to dl music rather than just dl in the client, but it's still way better than [censored] etc. (lol @ p2p programs being censored)

Oh and as far as converting for itunes/ipod PM me and i'll show you a better way.
Old 09-16-2007, 05:50 PM

Meh. I suck. I thought i had more money in my account, so i spent a couple hundred on clothes this weekend. However i just discovered Ive only got 200 left now. Oops. Good thing is that im so awesome at bankroll management that i decided to enter a E30 headsup tournament, and getting sucked out upon, just in the money. Thank god it didnt happen before, because i would have been on insane tilt. I might have to cash out some pokermoney though, which really sucks.

Ah well, at least im running good at the rest of life...

Apartment looks really awesome though, i live on like 11 square meters. good job!
Old 09-16-2007, 07:18 PM

Off-ice was hard as fuuuck. See ya at the track bright and early tmrw boys, 630am.
Old 09-16-2007, 07:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Off-ice was hard as fuuuck. See ya at the track bright and early tmrw boys, 630am.

[/ QUOTE ]

i like hockey, but your gear ends up smelling so hideously foul that it's somewhat disturbing
Closed Thread