Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 10-25-2007, 02:27 PM

Default Re: FTP Regs Thread

Also - Nigel Winters (or somthing close to that) - congrats man.
Old 10-25-2007, 02:28 PM

Any thoughts on bamyeah?

I actively seek out his tables for $$$
Old 10-25-2007, 02:29 PM

Definitely on my buddy list, I think I have him as 40/12 over 3k hands.. don't see how he's a regular or 2+2 to be honest.
Old 10-25-2007, 02:30 PM

I agree - certainly not the best player here by any stretch as some of you are just sick good.

I personally like to be able to fully share my thoughts on hands and feel that a slight bit of annonymity allows me to do that more fully and honesly thereby actually contributing to the forum. Is it insecurity? Paranoia? Good sense? Probably some of each, but I try to contribute and learn with all of you while sharing my thoughts and approach to the game. If not letting people know my name helps me contribute, so be it right?
Old 10-25-2007, 02:32 PM

We all comment on hands and everyone knows our screen names.. I don't see the problem.
Old 10-25-2007, 02:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
... People are still gonna have stats on you and know youre (probably) a Tag or slag, so it doesnt even matter if people know your sn or not.

[/ QUOTE ]

Come on, you know as well as I that not all 35/30, 22/18, or 16/12s are created equal.
Old 10-25-2007, 02:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I personally like to be able to fully share my thoughts on hands and feel that a slight bit of annonymity allows me to do that more fully and honesly thereby actually contributing to the forum. Is it insecurity? Paranoia? Good sense? Probably some of each, but I try to bash the game of every reg on full tilt annonymously so nobody can respond and criticize my own game . If not letting people know my name helps me contribute, so be it right?

[/ QUOTE ]
[img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]
Old 10-25-2007, 02:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hiding ones screen name seems so retarded. People are still gonna have stats on you and know youre (probably) a Tag or slag, so it doesnt even matter if people know your sn or not.

Honestly I think the only reason snipe is being so secretive about his sn is for the attention. I mean am I missing something here? Is snipe ridiculously good or something? (no offense) I just dont see why:

1. This issue is getting so much attention

and

2. Why someone would be so protective about their FT sn. Everybody knows mine and i dont give a [censored], theyd be retarded to sit at my tables regardless, end rant.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why whats ur sn? ill tell u what i have on u.
Old 10-25-2007, 02:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Hiding ones screen name seems so retarded. People are still gonna have stats on you and know youre (probably) a Tag or slag, so it doesnt even matter if people know your sn or not.

Honestly I think the only reason snipe is being so secretive about his sn is for the attention. I mean am I missing something here? Is snipe ridiculously good or something? (no offense) I just dont see why:

1. This issue is getting so much attention

and

2. Why someone would be so protective about their FT sn. Everybody knows mine and i dont give a [censored], theyd be retarded to sit at my tables regardless, end rant.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why whats ur sn? ill tell u what i have on u.

[/ QUOTE ]

snipe = Aurza
Old 10-25-2007, 02:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]

No - doesn't start with a T. Promise.

[/ QUOTE ]

I believe you. Because who I thought it might be was just confirmed by another to not be you for sure. BUT, I am now 36% sure your sn starts with a letter after T.

Hint: I got a stack or near stack of yours a few days ago with a set. And long time ago I called you a set mining nit in chat, lol.

Confirm/deny.
Closed Thread