Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Micro Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 02-28-2007, 06:53 PM

Default Re: **Official uNL Microbrew thread: Feb (LC thread)**

[ QUOTE ]
Lol limit holdem is crap, people calling you down all the way to the river with Q high is no exception...

[/ QUOTE ]
Move up where they respect your raises.
Old 02-28-2007, 08:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm officially stoked. My mom can claim my tuition I paid on her taxes and it will give me most of it back (1400 or so of it) and so I get that back to my bankroll and more importantly..

our pool table got delivered today! Ship the laziness for me. No more hands (Other than the 10k challenge this weekend)

[/ QUOTE ]
wut is tha 10k challenge?
Old 02-28-2007, 08:25 PM

I just don't know what to do anymore. I had 40 sets since 1 Feb. (15k hands). I just ran into the 10th set-under-set situation. I'm at 50%W$SD with AA. I'm break-even for KK. I'm break-even for flushes. I'm break-even for full houses. I'm break-even for straights. I'm a huge loser at AK. I just can't win. And this is friggin NL25!

Old 02-28-2007, 08:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'm officially stoked. My mom can claim my tuition I paid on her taxes and it will give me most of it back (1400 or so of it) and so I get that back to my bankroll and more importantly..

our pool table got delivered today! Ship the laziness for me. No more hands (Other than the 10k challenge this weekend)

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I posted about it yesterday or two days ago.. jonyy and I are prop betting for 10k hands this weekend.. Each putting up two buyins (me 100, him 50) and if we don't play the 10k, we pay the other person. We have from Fri-Sun to do it so it should be pretty cool as I only got about 18k hands in all of February. I need something like this to get more hands in.
Old 02-28-2007, 09:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I posted about it yesterday or two days ago.. jonyy and I are prop betting for 10k hands this weekend.. Each putting up two buyins (me 100, him 50) and if we don't play the 10k, we pay the other person. We have from Fri-Sun to do it so it should be pretty cool as I only got about 18k hands in all of February. I need something like this to get more hands in.

[/ QUOTE ]
sick deal for jonny. r u gonna b 12 tabling agian?

ive put in a couple different 10k weekends. not tha funnest but feels good to get it done. i was only 6 tabling when i did this so im sure u can do it with relative ease
Old 02-28-2007, 09:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
sick deal for jonny. r u gonna b 12 tabling agian?

ive put in a couple different 10k weekends. not tha funnest but feels good to get it done. i was only 6 tabling when i did this so im sure u can do it with relative ease

[/ QUOTE ]

Well he's only 8 tabling so I probably will only 8 table as well.. I don't have anything to do this weekend so it should be a fun time.
Old 02-28-2007, 09:50 PM

Lets gogogogo !!!

GL both of you ... it can get painfull if you start of running bad ... be careful not to tilt [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-28-2007, 10:53 PM

I wonder what the 10/6 has to shove two buyins in.. any guesses?

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (6 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: 2+2 Forums)

UTG ($91.70)
MP ($28.20)
CO ($102.30)
Button ($40.85)
SB ($27)
Hero ($131.10)

Preflop: Hero is BB with Q[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], Q[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img].
UTG calls $0.50, MP calls $0.50, <font color="#CC3333">CO raises to $3</font>, <font color="#666666">2 folds</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises to $10.5</font>, UTG folds, MP folds, <font color="#CC3333">CO raises to $102.3</font>, Hero folds.

Final Pot: $114.05
Old 02-28-2007, 10:59 PM

I finally get pokertracker tomorrow if all things go well with my paypal deposit, time to see some sweet red numbers!
Old 02-28-2007, 10:59 PM

Well I guess that a range of AA/KK and AK is too obvious ... so I'm guessing 22
Closed Thread