0.40 - 0.45 2 7.14%
0.45-0.50 0 0%
results only 7 25.00%
Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-21-2007, 11:41 PM

Default Re: ***OFFICIAL AFC TITLE GAME pats @ COLTS ***

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Is anyone else really excited to read Bill Simmons' response to this game in his article this week? After his heartfelt plea for America to embrace the Pats as America's team, it should be some classic crow eating!

James

[/ QUOTE ]

first thing I thought about

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 01-21-2007, 11:42 PM

I'm actually kind of curious to watch this matchup...you figure INDY should win especially with Grossman at QB but you just don't know with that Chi D and they have a decent running game.

It was be awesome if instead of perfect sunshine there was some weather in miami for the game.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
huge, massive, LOL @ Pats fans bitching about not winning with grace. watching you guys turn into clones of new yorkers over the last few years has been pretty entertaining.

[/ QUOTE ]

Just stop. If you can point to one post where I've been an obnoxious Pats fan, I'll concede. But you can't, because I'm not. Once again, you have absolutely no right to whine and complain about how others act if you are going to act THE EXACT SAME WAY.

I don't know why I'm still here. For all the non-retard Colt fans, congratulations. Your team played an awesome game and deserved to win.

For the rest of you, especially rover, edge and dmbfan, [censored] off. You are no better than the people you hate.

[/ QUOTE ]
Some of the posts saying the refs handed it to Indy were ridiculous, and as much as Manning has been roasted over his big-game "failures", I give a bit more latitude personally, especially when it is versus their waterloo opponent, and with all the "Brady is better than Manning" talk.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Is anyone else really excited to read Bill Simmons' response to this game in his article this week? After his heartfelt plea for America to embrace the Pats as America's team, it should be some classic crow eating!

James

[/ QUOTE ]

first thing I thought about

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, maybe not the first thing.

To give Simmons his due, he hasn't really dodged the disasters the Sox & Celts have been lately, and he gave up on the Bruins long ago.

Look on the bright side, Pats fans, ya still got $18KK in cap space & an extra late 20's first-rounder!! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Dungy eating up the black coaches thing. Die.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why all the hate for this? It's another sign that we are stepping towards racial equality in high profile positions in the US.

James

[/ QUOTE ]

Jason Whitlock?

[/ QUOTE ]

Pardon me, but I think it's a good thing to see people of different races getting jobs that are subjectively chosen when there is little 'hard evidence' to prove who is the best. Athletes were among the first to be racially equal, but that was because it is much harder to deny raw athleticism than something more subjective like how smart someone is. With all of the pathetic frontline stories in sports, I think this one is a nice change.

James
Old 01-21-2007, 11:43 PM

Eh...GG Colts fans. Enjoy it. I just hope that the Jags can win the AFC championship on their 3rd try too. GL Colts in the SB.
Old 01-21-2007, 11:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You'd probably just start a new troll account again.

[/ QUOTE ] kind of like how you'll start following a new team now that the pats aren't good anymore?

[/ QUOTE ]

1. wow, huge burn there.
2. actually, they're two completely different things.
3. losing on a last minute drive in the AFC championship gaame doesn't really constitute not being good.
4. I've openly stated that football is my least favorite sport of the 3 majors, so yeah, if they start to suck I won't agonize over it every Sunday. But I won't go jump on some other teams' bandwagon. I'll just read up on Pats news.
5. I probably won't have to worry about that, because Kraft is better than everyone.
Old 01-21-2007, 11:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Some of the posts saying the refs handed it to Indy were ridiculous, and as much as Manning has been roasted over his big-game "failures", I give a bit more latitude personally, especially when it is versus their waterloo opponent, and with all the "Brady is better than Manning" talk.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree. There were a couple iffy calls, but the refs didn't give the game to the Colts, nor did they try giving it to New England. And the Patriots fans who are bitching about that are just being sore losers. But that doesn't justify the actions of a lot of people on the board either.

<---- Boo avatar. I was hoping lastchance was going to make me use a hot chick.
Old 01-21-2007, 11:46 PM

[img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] Only 1 NFL game left then nothing till August.
Old 01-21-2007, 11:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm actually kind of curious to watch this matchup...you figure INDY should win especially with Grossman at QB but you just don't know with that Chi D and they have a decent running game.

It was be awesome if instead of perfect sunshine there was some weather in miami for the game.

[/ QUOTE ]

If the Colts play even 80% as well as they did today (that early 21-3 score wasn't really telling the story), they'll completely roll.