Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Puzzles and Other Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-07-2007, 10:48 AM

Default Re: Mish-Mash VIII: Luckysville (GAME THREAD)

[ QUOTE ]
also, why are people putting up cop claims right away this morning with fnord as good?
why would you do that?
why?

[/ QUOTE ]
i really would love an explanation for this
thx
Old 06-07-2007, 10:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Morning y'all... a couple quick questions... should I wait until I'm positive of an evil to use my conjure (which I have no idea WTF will happen, but it is pro-village) or should I just try my best guess? I'm going tobe waiting closer to lynching time. Feel free to vote me up until I prove my worth to the village.

Nich... Nice selective editing of my role. Or maybe you didn't get to see the entire PM. That sucks. But since your neutral, I'm sure you could care less after last nights carnage.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you can (somehow) prove an undead being with multiple lives is pro-village, you should probably do it soon.

[/ QUOTE ]

I can only use one of my powers each day... I'm saving the other for tomorrow. Evils won't like the second one. But the conjure probably would not be good to use on a villager. I'm gonna wait and see what happens for awhile.
Old 06-07-2007, 10:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
herbie

[/ QUOTE ]
WTF Scott?

[/ QUOTE ]
ive only read day 1 so far herb, feel free to explain why youre village. "WTF Scott?" doesnt really help me.

[/ QUOTE ]
Read day 3 - it mostly has to do with calling out wolves, defending villagers, and the fact that I am going to die tonight because AS8 inducted me into a suicide cult for some reason.
Old 06-07-2007, 10:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Morning y'all... a couple quick questions... should I wait until I'm positive of an evil to use my conjure (which I have no idea WTF will happen, but it is pro-village) or should I just try my best guess? I'm going tobe waiting closer to lynching time. Feel free to vote me up until I prove my worth to the village.

Nich... Nice selective editing of my role. Or maybe you didn't get to see the entire PM. That sucks. But since your neutral, I'm sure you could care less after last nights carnage.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you can (somehow) prove an undead being with multiple lives is pro-village, you should probably do it soon.

[/ QUOTE ]

I can only use one of my powers each day... I'm saving the other for tomorrow. Evils won't like the second one. But the conjure probably would not be good to use on a villager. I'm gonna wait and see what happens for awhile.

[/ QUOTE ]

Any particular reason you're not using the one the evils won't like today?
Old 06-07-2007, 10:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Do not save anything that is pro-village for tomorrow. There will not be a tomorrow for you.
Old 06-07-2007, 10:56 AM

I am a little concerned that everyone just took Lord Pumpkin's word about Patton however he should really do something pro-village if he can. I would suggest somehow killing Jack Bando as a good start.
Old 06-07-2007, 11:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I suggest you use any pro-village powers as fast as you can.
Old 06-07-2007, 11:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I am a little concerned that everyone just took Lord Pumpkin's word about Patton however he should really do something pro-village if he can. I would suggest somehow killing Jack Bando as a good start.

[/ QUOTE ]

If nich was trying to manipulate us, I don't think he'd admit to being neutral. To be honest, I don't know why he'd ever admit to being neutral.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
herbie

[/ QUOTE ]
WTF Scott?

[/ QUOTE ]
ive only read day 1 so far herb, feel free to explain why youre village. "WTF Scott?" doesnt really help me.

[/ QUOTE ]
Read day 3 - it mostly has to do with calling out wolves, defending villagers, and the fact that I am going to die tonight because AS8 inducted me into a suicide cult for some reason.

[/ QUOTE ]
ok so i read all your day 3 posts.
you said like 8 people were villagers.
using the word “defending” might be a little strong at times, but whatever.
then you say fnord is evil, then quickly decide jack is a better target and push for him.
you talked about being inducted into a suicide cult, so I wont bother thinking about you any more. if youre alive in two days, we lynch you. that’s simple.
I must have missed the part about “calling out wolves” I guess.

el oh el

patton is definitely evil, but i guess u guys aren't sure you can trust an unkillable neutral who just wants to bring chaos to the game