Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Puzzles and Other Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Should OP go to the felt here?
Yes 7 53.85%
No 6 46.15%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-01-2007, 12:59 PM

Default Re: AS-XII GAME THREAD

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
WOLFBOY!!!!

that list clears 3 villagers.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know if this is just bad wolfing or bad villaging, to say a list of wolves from a suspected wolf clears three villagers.

This bit right here actually has me reconsidering your status.

[/ QUOTE ]

WTF WTF WTF ????

you PEEKED ME AS A WOLF - and you are CONSIDERING my status???

[img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

does not compute.

that list clears 3 village because

a) I KNOW I'm villagery.
b) we are 90% sure Boj is vanillager now cos he got "peeked" by Nez - and Nez got whacked. (LOL Wolves)
c) you list shortline ahead of everyone else.

maybe it doesn't and I am making noob villager mistakes - maybe my first impression late last night that your "peeking" at me as wolf only confirmed you as confused village - however if you are confused village and NOT wolf you get eaten last night.

Nez knew it - he posted as much - I posted I'd be turbolynching you too - then the Siegmund throwaway LC line all but confirmed for me Sieg was a wolf so I left my vote well alone.

Why weren't you eaten last night Neil if you are not a wolf??? it would setup me as wolf in the eye of the village - they'd lynch me and wolves get one step closer.

Why are you even still in this game Neil ??

LOL wolves.
Old 04-01-2007, 12:59 PM

OK, I just woke up but have to run. I read about 2/3rds of todays posts and skimmed the rest- I like what Matrix said about when the real seer should come out- I totally missed the posts where Botjun hinted he was the seer.

I'm happy with Bando again today and I don't understand the Scott votes- I posted dmk's posts yesterday and he only talked about 3 players and one is dead and Scott and books are the other two.

Jack Bando
Old 04-01-2007, 01:01 PM

The wolves can't afford to do setups with nightkills when there's a seer with three peeks and counting out. So they killed Nez in a seer hunt.

I guess we'll find out tonight if I also went 5-5 i my peek attempts, when I say if I'm seer I peeked shorty as wolf.
Old 04-01-2007, 01:05 PM

Hi all.

Wolves:
Neil
Jack Bando
shortline

Villagers:
matrix
bojtun
DustinG

I will continue to vote Neil until I die.
Old 04-01-2007, 01:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]

They might not kill me because they want to kill the seer in the event they don't think I'm the seer? Duh?

[/ QUOTE ]

But if they kill you - I am odds on lynch for today - and the wolves win the game by getting the villagers to lynch villagers. Eating the seer is nice and all - but the wolves win when the village lynches enough of their own.

If they eat you last night it doesn't matter that they KNOW you're not the seer cos your peeks are wrong - it matters that the VILLAGERS then think I am a wolf based on the "peek" that zomg must be right because he got eaten for it...

They CAN'T eat you Neil - you're a wolf.

You are the clearest nightkill last night by a country mile. IT sets me up - it buys the wolves a free shot at the seer who will almost certainly come out IF they peeked me and know I'm villa - or who gets a whole day to incriminate themselves via other means.

Hell I might be the seer - and if the wolves get the village to lynch the seer - zomg Jackpot.

They run the risk of the seer hitting up 2/3 of the wolves by the time they find him - but no they'd take that risk (if they are smart wolves) and eat you last night.

You're here - ergo you is a wolf.
Old 04-01-2007, 01:08 PM

I would post that I like you guys a lot, and for auditing Richard Hatch and getting more monery in the treasury, I will lower the tax rate by 3%......

But, being April 1, you all probably would not believe me anyway. So carry on with the same rates.

Q
Old 04-01-2007, 01:11 PM

Matrix,

I think you are wrong. The wolves probably cannot risk continuing to do "setup kills." Furthermore, you might think that Neil's peek of you as wolf is obviously wrong and would be taken advantage of by the wolves, but other people may have had wrong peeks too which could likewise be exploited.

Lol, this then would incriminate me if Nez's peek of me as village was wrong. But the game changes when the seer dies, not if one wolf or one villager is falsely cleared/incriminated.
Old 04-01-2007, 01:17 PM

And I'm back.

Two big questions for today.
1)Can any info be gained from Siegmund's posts? (I think so, double checking now)
2)Should the seer come out? (I think yes, unless all their picks have been lynched/Night killed)

My Suspect list ATM
--------------
FMXDA
Matrix
SH 3.0
Old 04-01-2007, 01:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Matrix,

I think you are wrong. The wolves probably cannot risk continuing to do "setup kills."

[/ QUOTE ]

I think they can.

17 villagers start the game - the seer peeks n0 n1 n2 n3 - total of 4 peeks (assuming the wolves setup me by eating Neil)

the odds there that the seer has more than one wolf aren't good.

the odds that 1 or more than one of the seers picks are dead already are pretty good.

Wolves have plenty long enough to find the seer today and kill him tonight without risking him getting a great deal of useful info out there. a lot hinges on exactly who got peeked.
Old 04-01-2007, 01:25 PM

OK, I am out. Here is an updated count.

<font color="red"> [3] Boiler voted for sh3.0 </font>
[0] Bojtun voted for boiler
[0] Books
[0] Dustin voted for jack bando
[1] FMXDA voted for neil
[1] Jack Bando voted for fmxda
[0] Luckay
[0] Matrix voted for boiler
[1] Neil voted for shortline
[0] Nez
[1] SH3.0 voted for shortline
[2] Shortline voted for boiler
[0] Siegmund

I will try my best to be back by 9:00 PM so I can count the last hour, but there is an outside chance of it not happening. I apologize in advance if this happens.