View Poll Results: KQo
raise 38 71.70%
fold 11 20.75%
call 4 7.55%
Voters: 53. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-10-2007, 04:51 PM

Default Re: NL Bots on Full Tilt

[ QUOTE ]
LOL @ anyone who thinks these are some buddies just using a similar strategy. So many of you aren't fully grasping the numbers provided by Trebek. It is OVERWHELMING evidence of one script being used.

And also LOL@ anyone that believes nation. He is obviously lying. I would guarantee he fully knows all about their operation and probably participates.

Remember when nation was crying about not getting rakeback FOREVER? So what did you do nation? Did Nlnut and his crew maybe find someone else to open an account for you? Oh, thats right you've been playing "live" lately. LOL.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 05-10-2007, 04:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The biggest thing, to me, that stands out is how all these people are posting all these reasonable questions that deserve answers and have facts to back them up, yet all of the defenders of the "botter" pick and choose the easiest, and most pointless things to answer.

Even after people quoting themselves, asking multiple times for answer to the REAL questions, "botter" and his party keep choosing the retarded ones that no on actually cares about, or making person attacks.

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT

Hey Nation/NLnut/Doug. We are going to talk about this issue on our poker show this Sunday. Would you like to come on to discuss it? I promise it will be a civil discussion.

Things that make me think that something is wrong here:

1. Brandon's actions throughout the thread.

2. When asked why each player took so long to make even the simplist of decisions, the answer was that they were discussing amongst each other what to do. Obviously, if they were doing that and making situational folds/calls/bluffs that flies directly in the face of their rigid strategy story. Also, turn and river stats wouldn't be so close because of this.

3. River bet stats. I don't see any way that these could be so close, especially if each tough decision is discussed.

4. That a bunch of guys who put such an effort into their system would have ABSOLUTLEY no interest in improving their play or moving up.

5. The auto-folding of miniscule raises compared to pot-size. AT LEAST SOME of these should be called if only for meta-game.

6. That when the OP signed on each of the three suspected bots AUTOMATICALLY left their games. Why would they do that? If it was a human sweatshop, wouldn't they just say to the other "hey, dude who is pwning us signed in. Don't sit at a table with him. Play in another game"

7. That someone who couldn't install an anti-virus program is scripting and setting up computer sweatshops.

Please, someone address these and the other unanswered questions.

Tuco.
Old 05-10-2007, 04:57 PM

Default Re: NL Bots oSn Full Tilt

[ QUOTE ]
And the players have posted here on 2+2 about bot scripts

[/ QUOTE ]

Hi Mark,

That is not bot scripts. I'm not saying you are right or wrong, but ignorant claims like this don't help your cause.

Adde
Old 05-10-2007, 04:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I really doubt he would vouch for them if he knew something was going on because I think he cares about his rep here too much.

Regards
Greg

[/ QUOTE ]

Greg,

From an earlier post by nation:

[ QUOTE ]
i value his friendship far more than my 2+2 rep, so i don't mind going out of my way to clear him in this matter.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 05-10-2007, 04:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
ha ha - it was a long time ago. And I can see why you wouldn't really need/want a camera because there isn't much to take pics of. Har har.

[/ QUOTE ]

"In 2003, US Census data showed that Johnstown was the least likely city in the United States to attract newcomers"
Old 05-10-2007, 04:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm no genius but having worked in the computer industry for 15 years I can say I've never seen a setup like this designed for 3 people. There is absolutely zero comfort level in this setup and it's hard to beleive three guys who make the amounts of money you do would confine themselves to such a small workspace. I'd imagine you can at least afford seperate desks for the three of you @ roughtly $49 retail from OfficeDepot. In my experience, setups like this are designed for use by one person. Reference any MMOG multi-accounting thread on the internet and you'll find many similar setups.... all of which are designed and setup to be controlled by one person.

edit to add that if you look closely at the legs of these chairs you'll note that none of them is free to move in any direction due to the fact that they are so close together. It almost seems that you couldn't lean back in the middle chair without it affecting the other 2. I'm hard pressed to believe that three guys who netted $20k+ between profit and rakeback would work in this environment by choice.

[/ QUOTE ]

I actually disagree with this. IF they are playing with each others aid, you would need to be this close to see the other screens and still not time out at your own tables.

Greg
Old 05-10-2007, 05:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I really doubt he would vouch for them if he knew something was going on because I think he cares about his rep here too much.

Regards
Greg

[/ QUOTE ]

Greg,

From an earlier post by nation:

[ QUOTE ]
i value his friendship far more than my 2+2 rep, so i don't mind going out of my way to clear him in this matter.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly. If the allegations are true, they are making real money and I promise that matters a lot more than being a respected mod on an internet forum.
Old 05-10-2007, 05:03 PM

Two questions..

first: Is there any chance nation is part of this "sweatshop/bot" incident?

second: If there are three "players," why have only two of them posted? If Brandon was posting, wouldn't the other player post as well?
Old 05-10-2007, 05:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Congratulations genius!! You get 6 stars for your very intelligant deduction.

[/ QUOTE ]

The irony is killing me.
Old 05-10-2007, 05:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Hey Nation/NLnut/Doug. We are going to talk about this issue on our poker show this Sunday. Would you like to come on to discuss it? I promise it will be a civil discussion.

[/ QUOTE ]

Have you thought about maybe Chip Reese as a guest instead? Or perhaps David Benyamine?