5 3 7.14%
6 3 7.14%
7 14 33.33%
8 8 19.05%
9 4 9.52%
10 5 11.90%
Voters: 42. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-24-2007, 04:28 PM

Default Re: Halloween WW - Custome Party (Game Thread)

village points to epi for his post today.

I agree with killing OH. Not to "clear up bandwagons" but because I think he may be a wolf.

jgunnip has also got villagier today.

I think you should not kill fmxda, he is the villageriest of people who have posted on this page.

I'm going to bed.
Old 10-24-2007, 04:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Please name one person you would like to protect from being lynched today, with a reason. “They can’t talk today” is not a reason

[/ QUOTE ]

i'd like to protect jennfox and epicuris if that is allowed. Epicuris because his posts today and his rationale for why and when he claimed yesterday do make sense. his reaction to scotts seer claim and then his later claim make sense too.
Jennfox because she used the word pussy, and is actually making me rethink clown for the moment. not that she gave any great evidence, but it is causing me to at least temporarily take off my blinders

i think i would like to suggest a scottnorris lynch. His two peek seer claim is doubtful, cause if dustin and epi were wolves scott probably woulda died. epi's story makes sense, which makes scott being a wolf more likely. scott saying i would only care about luckay's minus 14 post as a wolf is ludicrious.

so i suggest you 86 scottnorris my royal highness
Old 10-24-2007, 04:31 PM

time will tell.

anyway, not even remotely serious about wanting to lynch you, love

i have to catch a plane back to nyc now. but i should be back before night. i expect to return around 8.30.

good luck all.

hail the queen, etc
Old 10-24-2007, 04:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
time will tell.

anyway, not even remotely serious about wanting to lynch you, love

i have to catch a plane back to nyc now. but i should be back before night. i expect to return around 8.30.

good luck all.

hail the queen, etc

[/ QUOTE ]

im less than 1 hour from new york city if you wanna hook up
Old 10-24-2007, 04:36 PM

VR,
This is based on what I was able to wade through yesterday:

Jgunnip – I did not like most of his Day 1 posts. I particularly did not like his first post. I did like his post today regarding the wolves in the voting lists (because I do the same thing) and he is slowly moving down my list.

Pyramid – His posts are mostly complaints and/or rants that day sound very fake to me. In fact, it seems to me all he has done is complain for the sake of posting, but offers very little.

Tar – he may be a noob, and I am all for giving noobs a day or so, but his posts make me want to vote him every time. He says nothing in any of them
“so you think we should vote for him?”
“hah if i were a wolf i would not do something this dumb. it was an honest question”,
“prob means you should get some sleepi've been gone, why all the hate on vr”,
“are we going to devote the day to trying to convince vr to lynch such and such a person or are we going try to figure out the implications of last night's events?”
“anyone think we should be paying more attention to the description of herbie's death?”

Chuck – last game I played with Chuck, I remember thinking to myself, "Chuck is awfully quiet. He can’t be evil – he wouldn’t play an evil like this". So I started to “tone read”you. You may remember I was wrong on both counts. Chuck is pretty quiet this game and I want to let him know that if he stays quiet, I will be voting him.

Clown – Clown seems very…..angry and argumentative this game. I haven’t played a lot with him – but I don’t ever remember him being this way before. He always struck me as a pretty even- keel guy.

[ QUOTE ]
Also, does what you said about jgunnip also apply to me, since I quoted his post 3 times?

[/ QUOTE ]
I am not sure what you are referring to here….but if you are asking me if you are still on my “hmmm list”, the answer is yes.

And the one person I would not kill today is GT. As I said yesterday, when I scan through the thread, sometimes something will simply strike me the wrong way. When someone else picks up on the same thing, it says they are also scanning the thread with the same "perspective" as me. He did that twice yesterday. Of course 1) this only works if you are me and know you are a villager and 2) the fact GT didn’t like one of your posts the same time I didn’t…..probably means this doesn’t hold much water for you.
Old 10-24-2007, 04:50 PM

Well I think mets is less wolfy today, off the list for now. I agree with him too much today. The main wolfy thing that remains is his voting yesterday.
He's also starting to clear villagers instead of blinder pushing people which is good.
Mets here's something to think about: I was just being a dick and needling you, didn't know you'd take it so seriousely. However I apologized and that's something I probably wouldn't do as a wolf. I'd just say postgame that it was a standard wolf play.

I recommend Epicurus and mets be saved and OH be killed (I'll have to look at stuff again but for now he seems evil)

p.s.: Maybe someone should make a list of standard MM roles for the new players? Refering to pumpkin etc might be confusing.
Old 10-24-2007, 04:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Mets here's something to think about: I was just being a dick and needling you, didn't know you'd take it so seriousely. However I apologized and that's something I probably wouldn't do as a wolf. I'd just say postgame that it was a standard wolf play.

[/ QUOTE ]

you apologized for being wrong about me purposely angleshooting in the turboes not about being a dick.
but fine apology accepted.

and yes i did take it personally. and i still dont know why you would act that way as a villager. but like i said, ill put you on the backburner for the moment
Old 10-24-2007, 04:55 PM

Well there goes my theory that clown and mets were just FPSing like crazy yesturday. I retract my earlier statements about no minding if they were up for lynching today. Either one would be a bad lynch.

I don't see how OH can't get lynched. We need to pick the two most likely evils and target them today and tonight. If whoever MDD targets doesn't die, we lynch them tomorrow.
Old 10-24-2007, 04:56 PM

I still see no reason to clog the post with noise.

I said VR was a villager. I was right.

I say KM is not evil.

I say Pyramid is a wofl, waffle, wolf.

I stand by my day one statements.

VR, do not kill KM.
Old 10-24-2007, 04:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I said VR was a villager. I was right.

[/ QUOTE ]

oh yea?