Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Which has been JaBlue's most embarrassing OP to date?
The one where he almost throws a jar of piss at a car 1 2.17%
The one where he can't be bothered to go to a funeral even though it means a lot to his dad 28 60.87%
The one where he wants to let snakes loose in a theater 2 4.35%
The one where he tells his grandmother to go [censored] herself 13 28.26%
Other (please specify) 2 4.35%
Voters: 46. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 09-16-2007, 03:09 PM

Default Re: ***SSNL LIFE THREAD***

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
yeah, people take soccer way too seriously. Do you have a team? If you do, how devoted are you to them?

[/ QUOTE ]

Nah, people don't take soccer any more seriously than any other sport tbh, its just that soccer is miles bigger than anything else. I follow Arsenal, but I'm not really devoted atall tbh. A lot of my friends are way too into it though. I <3 England though, the whole nation comes to a standstill when a big England game is on.

Fairly amusing football vid

[/ QUOTE ]
How big are other sports in England? Like basketball, tennis, or whatever? Does soccer completely monopolize athletics over there, especially in terms of revenue?

[/ QUOTE ]

Its like soccer>>>>>>>>>>> >rugby>cricket>>>>everything else in the UK. Basketball is played a bit, but is fairly minority, American Football and Baseball are pretty much non-existant. Soccer is the biggest sport in the world by an absolute mile.
Old 09-16-2007, 03:33 PM

So PSU provides this music sharing client, Ruckus, to the students. The thing is actually unbelievable. You search an artist, and it gives you every single album they've ever put out. I'd say each album takes like 30 seconds to dload. However, you can't move the songs into iTunes.

My friend got this program called Tunebite ($25) which is supposed to "legally" convert the protected .wma's into .mp3s for iTunes. However, he said the process is fairly slow, maybe 2 hours per 100 songs. Anybody know of a better program to do this?
Old 09-16-2007, 03:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
yeah, people take soccer way too seriously. Do you have a team? If you do, how devoted are you to them?

[/ QUOTE ]

Nah, people don't take soccer any more seriously than any other sport tbh, its just that soccer is miles bigger than anything else. I follow Arsenal, but I'm not really devoted atall tbh. A lot of my friends are way too into it though. I <3 England though, the whole nation comes to a standstill when a big England game is on.

Fairly amusing football vid

[/ QUOTE ]
How big are other sports in England? Like basketball, tennis, or whatever? Does soccer completely monopolize athletics over there, especially in terms of revenue?

[/ QUOTE ]

Its like soccer>>>>>>>>>>> >rugby>cricket>>>>everything else in the UK. Basketball is played a bit, but is fairly minority, American Football and Baseball are pretty much non-existant. Soccer is the biggest sport in the world by an absolute mile.

[/ QUOTE ]
I can't imagine having only one team to root for. Having different teams in different sports increaces the chances that one of them will win a championship. Arsenal has been a perennial contender, but how are they going to do without Henry?

Right now, all my eggs are in the NY Rangers basket.
Old 09-16-2007, 03:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
So PSU provides this music sharing client, Ruckus, to the students. The thing is actually unbelievable. You search an artist, and it gives you every single album they've ever put out. I'd say each album takes like 30 seconds to dload. However, you can't move the songs into iTunes.

My friend got this program called Tunebite ($25) which is supposed to "legally" convert the protected .wma's into .mp3s for iTunes. However, he said the process is fairly slow, maybe 2 hours per 100 songs. Anybody know of a better program to do this?

[/ QUOTE ]
how is this legal? Does PSU actually buy the albums?
Old 09-16-2007, 03:44 PM

Just moved in to new apartment in Downtown Denver, CO. Our place is on the 41st floor. Here are some pics, holla:

Here's a shot of the side of my bedroom, the whole wall is covered in mirrors, could make for some interesting nights as the bed is oriented parallel to said mirrors...
Old 09-16-2007, 03:45 PM

Oh and the TV is a 50" HD plasma 1080 res. Can't wait for halo 3 [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 09-16-2007, 03:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
how is this legal? Does PSU actually buy the albums?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea Ruckus is totally legal somehow and is very encouraged.

Sick place shpanko, just clean up a bit!
Old 09-16-2007, 03:47 PM

shpanko, sweet pad, how many people do you live with? The most baller thing about your pad is the SNES. Is that Mario Kart in there?
Old 09-16-2007, 03:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Tunebite is the quickest.
Old 09-16-2007, 03:48 PM

lol it's actually Street Fighter II Turbo, but yes we do have mario cart. I live with two of my best buddies, it's a 3-bedroom 3-bath. I'm excited.
Closed Thread