Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > MTT Strategy
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 02-25-2006, 12:30 PM

Default Re: My Statement

ZJ,

You should hire a criminal defense lawyer, and stop making statements. Seriously.
Old 02-25-2006, 12:32 PM

Default Re: lol

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Maybe Justin will be able to use his great personality instead. hahaha.

The kid is a total tool. At the Bahamas in 2005, some friends and I went to a bar on the main island and ZJ was there w/ his crew. We started talking to some girls there and I later heard that ZJ was pissed b/c we took "his" girl. By "his" he means the girl that he stared at all night and didn't have the balls to talk to.

I can't believe I let that piece of [censored] into my house in April for the drunken 2+2 home tourney. He is socially awkward. I think he was scared when he saw there were people here. He's not comfortable unless he's behind four monitors and six accounts.

He deserves everything he gets and more.

[/ QUOTE ]

Tyler Durden,

Your shananigans in the JJ thread and then this post really are disgusting. You sound like an immature sorrority girl. If you really want some food for thought, you might want to think about the fact that the reasons ZJ might be socially awkward are the same reasons you make money playing poker (I assume).

-Jason

[/ QUOTE ]

I stand behind my actions in both threads 100%.

Your holier than thou style of posting is sickening.

And no, I don't really want some food for thought.
Old 02-25-2006, 12:33 PM

Default Re: My Statement

[ QUOTE ]
ZJ,

You should hire a bodyguard to protect your knees and stop making statements. Seriously.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP
Old 02-25-2006, 12:38 PM

The fact that you mention he is "socially awkward" solidifies Jason's post. If you take young kid's who are generally socially awkward and perhaps not "popular" in the conventional sense, give them an outlet to make money that even their friend's parents could not make, all in a society and even more, age group that revels in material goods than trouble is definately going to happen. These kids will do anything to get more money, more toys and be more noticeable to their peers. It is blatantly obvious why these kids pass up morals and ethics for +EV and it sucks. I felt bad for JJ and Zee when I first heard, not to say they didnt deserve it, but... man thats a lot of money to lose! Zee's response fueled a lack of sympathy though as it was, as many others have put, disgusting. Woodguy said it best in that Zee should save that post and when he can read it and understand how disgusting it is then he has grown up a little.
~Justin
Old 02-25-2006, 12:41 PM

I agree with Jason. Your blanket statements regarding people's personalities are absolutely appalling.

You've astutely determined that Justin is quiet and shy. Great! Let's blame him for that?

Grow up.
Old 02-25-2006, 12:41 PM

Default Re: THIS IS GREAT NEWS for Honest Players

I hope I never ever see another post from the little [censored] again. Maybe the reason why he was reluctant to reveal the number of times he entered the 500K and his ROI and ITM was because he knew he would have to include all his accounts.

I doubt very much will change, and that Zee is out there right now making another half dozen identities. Hell, VIP's still play on Party after all the abuse they have dished out. This will be no different.
Old 02-25-2006, 12:42 PM

Default Help me get the cheaters banned from WSOP-events

I am planning to contact the WSOP organisation in order to make them work together with the sites, to establish a blacklist, to get Zeejustin and other cheaters banned for life from entering WSOP-tournaments. (I will give JJProdigy the benefit of the doubt due to his young age and immaturity (for him thus the punishment would be too harsh) The reason I will do this, is that I think it will deter people from cheating as playing in WSOP is a dream for many online tourney players. Reasons I have found so far for WSOP taking these steps:
-publicity regarding a cheater playing in the WSOP-tournies will damage the image of the WSOP-tournies
-publicity regarding a cheater placing high in the WSOP-tournies may lead to players questioning the integrity of the WSOP-tournies, thus leading to a lower turnout.
-lifetime banning will be a strong signal to send to the player community that no cheating online is tolerated, thus more players are inclined to play online satelites, thus leading to higher turn out.

Any other reasons I can use?
Old 02-25-2006, 12:43 PM

Default Re: Help me get the cheaters banned from WSOP-events

I can see you found purpose in your life. Congratulations.
Old 02-25-2006, 12:44 PM

Default Re: Thread Summary and Attempted Redirection

Jason,

I really liked most of your post about ZJ, particularly in terms of its tone and perspective . . . until the very end when you said people are "ignorant" for blaming him.

It's really very simple: People are rightly outraged at someone who cheated in the very games in which they play and who then points the finger back at those who caught him. It's symptomatic of the times in which we live that someone (you) calls the justified outrage "ignorant." It's one thing to have compassion or sympathy for offenders (which is admirable), but entirely another to attack those who express their disdain for the actions of the offender (which is misguided).
Old 02-25-2006, 12:45 PM

Default Re: Help me get the cheaters banned from WSOP-events

[ QUOTE ]
I can see you found purpose in your life. Congratulations.

[/ QUOTE ]

I make a good living from this game. When somebody does something dishonest that threatens my living, I give them a hard time.
Closed Thread