Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Bin
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Do you look at the tp each time you wipe post crap-taking?
Yes-got to get every bit of brown out 154 88.00%
No-i'll find out later if my ass starts itching 21 12.00%
Voters: 175. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-18-2006, 06:29 PM

Default Re: Never Trust Anyone

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You're not wrong BluffTHIS! -- you're just an ass hole.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't dispute that. But I would rather be a right ass hole than a wrong gullible sucker like many in this thread have shown themselves to be...

[/ QUOTE ]

You know, there is a middle ground. Come on, join humanity. I think you'll like it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Responding to idiots often necessitates being an ass hole to get the point across when you have to repeatedly make the point (which is why right ass holes get cut more slack in these forums than wrong ones including admins/mods). And don't forget that at the beginning of this thread I was being villified not just for being an ass hole, but also for being wrong, or likely to be so, when it was clear as day to non-suckers that I was a huge fav to be right.

However, I acknowledge I could try harder to get my points across in a nicer manner. Oski earlier in this thread did so very well and is an exemplar for that.
Old 12-18-2006, 06:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
JCool,

3) Newhizzle is a nice guy who really badly wanted to SIIHP and got scammed because of it

[/ QUOTE ]

El D,

I agree with Shaniac. Being a really nice and unfortunately really naive kid who just came into a boat load of $$$ was probably gonna be enough to get Newhizzle into trouble. There are a lot of smooth talking con artists out there, men and women, only a few of which have nice racks and pretty faces, who can't wait to seperate these kids from their money using one scam or another.

The good news is he seems to have learned the right lessons from his experience and will hopefully be more prudent with the considerable remainder of his money.
Old 12-18-2006, 06:33 PM

Location: this forum again I will ban you. If you send me an email or private message, I will ban you.

[ QUOTE ]
No real danger of lock.

I'm debating the merits of deleting the "I'd slap her" post, but beyond that nothing's happening to this thread.

[/ QUOTE ]

dids,

in the words of our great president theo roosevelt, "walk softly but carry a big stick".

rj
Old 12-18-2006, 06:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Two new additions to what I have learned:

1. That my once barren ignore list now has a few entires, as anyone saying they "would hit/smack this girl" are terrible people and are likely to be slightly retarded, or at least complete meathead losers.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have never ever had anyone on ignore, but this thread is sorely tempting me to break that precedent.

[ QUOTE ]
2. Shaniacs blog is a really good read.

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed.
Old 12-18-2006, 06:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
All,

Thread summary: Brandi tries to get money from poker guys, poker guys try to bang Brandi.

While guys were stupid at the start of the thread believing that Brandi was this innocent young thing that got horribly taken advantage of, guys are also just as stupid to think that Brandi is just going around taking advantage of guys across the poker world who are trying to be nice to her with no ulterior motives.

And before the flames start, based on the people who have chimed in, I'm sure newhizzle is a stand-up guy and all around good person. But one of the main reasons he lost his money here was because he was trying to bang (keep banging?) Brandi, not because he's such a nice guy. That doesn't make him not a nice person, but let's not saint the guy for trying to help Brandi out in her time of need and getting ripped off. He was trying to stick it in the butt and she took advantage of that. Simple as that. And yeah, I (and others like shaniac too, I bet) made similar mistakes too at his age, I just didn't have boatloads of cash at the time so the lessons were a lot cheaper.

[/ QUOTE ]

very nice, El D. You summarized this whole ridiculous thread perfectly.
Old 12-18-2006, 06:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
All,

Thread summary: Brandi tries to get money from poker guys, poker guys try to bang Brandi.

While guys were stupid at the start of the thread believing that Brandi was this innocent young thing that got horribly taken advantage of, guys are also just as stupid to think that Brandi is just going around taking advantage of guys across the poker world who are trying to be nice to her with no ulterior motives.

And before the flames start, based on the people who have chimed in, I'm sure newhizzle is a stand-up guy and all around good person. But one of the main reasons he lost his money here was because he was trying to bang (keep banging?) Brandi, not because he's such a nice guy. That doesn't make him not a nice person, but let's not saint the guy for trying to help Brandi out in her time of need and getting ripped off. He was trying to stick it in the butt and she took advantage of that. Simple as that. And yeah, I (and others like shaniac too, I bet) made similar mistakes too at his age, I just didn't have boatloads of cash at the time so the lessons were a lot cheaper.

[/ QUOTE ]

very nice, El D. You summarized this whole beautiful thread perfectly.

[/ QUOTE ]

fyp
Old 12-18-2006, 06:39 PM

Default Re: Never Trust Lying Hustlers

[ QUOTE ]
Never trust a big butt and a smile.

[/ QUOTE ]

I just finished reading this thread - all I can say is thank G*d Shajen's old avatar is back.

Edit: thanks for Newhizzle for cleaning up the mess - yikes - Brandi has some serious issues (but anyone should have know that from reading her posts)
Old 12-18-2006, 06:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Responding to idiots often necessitates being an ass hole to get the point across when you have to repeatedly make the point (which is why right ass holes get cut more slack in these forums than wrong ones including admins/mods).

[/ QUOTE ]

Responding to idiots in an ass holeish(sp?) manner isn't going to convince them of anything, it's just going to piss them off.

[ QUOTE ]
And don't forget that at the beginning of this thread I was being villified not just for being an ass hole, but also for being wrong, or likely to be so, when it was clear as day to non-suckers that I was a huge fav to be right.

[/ QUOTE ]

As I recall you were mostly harassed for your sexist comments. At least that was the only thing that I was annoyed with.

I think the comments that many posters have made since Newhizzle's post are much worse than the ones you made earlier in the thread. IMO you get more crap because of your past tendencies in threads about ZJ or Durrrr.
Old 12-18-2006, 06:46 PM

At last i finished reading. Thats all.
oh Brandi you suck
Old 12-18-2006, 06:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
No real danger of lock.

I'm debating the merits of deleting the "I'd slap her" post, but beyond that nothing's happening to this thread.

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] i was kiddin dids, this thread is beautiful and will never end, i just wanted to be a part of it [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Closed Thread