Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Puzzles and Other Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-25-2006, 06:27 PM

Default Re: NO INFORMATION GAME THREAD

[ QUOTE ]
Nich, you're killing me. You are not playing your villager game at all, and no one wants to talk about it.

Lastchance
Luckay
Nich

Last 3 wolves, unless there are more left?

[/ QUOTE ]

I certainly agree with you on lastchance and nich, but I think there is too much evidence that luckay is a vigilante to even consider him further. If you turn up a wolf, I will tend to think only one of nich or lastchance, probably nich, is wolf.
Old 12-25-2006, 06:33 PM

Hypothesis (given that magra is a wolf)

Yesterday night, the wolves talked about how they could possibly win with so many villagers in the clear. They came up with the solution that in order to stand a chance to win, they must cast some amount of doubt on nich and lastchance (who are the borderline villagers, at the moment). And, clown too (after magra is voted off, it will appear that clown is very villager, but the wolves will still try to instill some doubt into this)

Even I admit that I hold some reservation about nich/lastchance/clown being wolf/village...however, for the time being, I'm happy with treating them as villagers because there's a lot of better targets.

So...after magra gets lynched and presumably is a wolf, I say we go for jeremy, and then for xorbie, and perhaps wrap up the win right there. If not...I guess we look at fnord, then a tough decision with lastchance/amplify/nich/clowntable ...but I doubt it'll even get there. But if it does, good luck
Old 12-25-2006, 06:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Nich, you're killing me. You are not playing your villager game at all, and no one wants to talk about it.

Lastchance
Luckay
Nich

Last 3 wolves, unless there are more left?

[/ QUOTE ]

I certainly agree with you on lastchance and nich, but I think there is too much evidence that luckay is a vigilante to even consider him further. If you turn up a wolf, I will tend to think only one of nich or lastchance, probably nich, is wolf.

[/ QUOTE ]

So when I turn up a villager, you'll tend to think 2/3 or 3/3 are wolves?
Old 12-25-2006, 06:35 PM

Magra is trying to 2nd level us

when he dies as a wolf, all 3 are villagers

I really hope Magra is a wolf
Old 12-25-2006, 06:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hypothesis (given that magra is a wolf)

Yesterday night, the wolves talked about how they could possibly win with so many villagers in the clear. They came up with the solution that in order to stand a chance to win, they must cast some amount of doubt on nich and lastchance (who are the borderline villagers, at the moment). And, clown too (after magra is voted off, it will appear that clown is very villager, but the wolves will still try to instill some doubt into this)

Even I admit that I hold some reservation about nich/lastchance/clown being wolf/village...however, for the time being, I'm happy with treating them as villagers because there's a lot of better targets.

So...after magra gets lynched and presumably is a wolf, I say we go for jeremy, and then for xorbie, and perhaps wrap up the win right there. If not...I guess we look at fnord, then a tough decision with lastchance/amplify/nich/clowntable ...but I doubt it'll even get there. But if it does, good luck

[/ QUOTE ]

Luckay- If(when) I turn up villager, who do you think the wolves will be? All you have been saying is 'when magra turns wolf, we lynch xxx, xxx and xxx' But if I'm villager, is the list the same? Do you add clown as a wolf?
Old 12-25-2006, 06:41 PM

Magra, if you turn up villager, I think the 3 wolves are clown, jeremy, xorbie (pretty much a lock)
Old 12-25-2006, 07:17 PM

Wow. After what Magra's been trying to do the past day or so, this one is easy.

Magra
Old 12-25-2006, 07:44 PM

Luckay-- What I don't get is how we both have clown and jeremy on the wolf list, but I'm still the better lynch. Would I really put my last 2 partners on my wolf list, and try to get them lynched?

Lastchance- What have I been trying to do that makes this easy? I think you are just saying that to fit in, and sneak away with a lynch. I'm suprised Luckay hasn't caught on to you, because we all know his reads are 100%
Old 12-25-2006, 07:54 PM

How the hell is Luckay not a confirmed villager?

And [ QUOTE ]

I've never seen someone so cocky, and yet so wrong at the same time. There you are, saying how 'you are not good at finding wolves, just finding villagers', but yet you are saying how you're positive I'm a wolf. Your posts contradict themselves, and it is still amazing you're alive.

[/ QUOTE ]

and

[ QUOTE ]
What have I been trying to do that makes this easy? I think you are just saying that to fit in, and sneak away with a lynch. I'm suprised Luckay hasn't caught on to you, because we all know his reads are 100%

[/ QUOTE ]

make no sense put together.

Pretty damn easy right now.
Old 12-25-2006, 07:55 PM

Do you want to counter role-claim vig?