5 3 7.14%
6 3 7.14%
7 14 33.33%
8 8 19.05%
9 4 9.52%
10 5 11.90%
Voters: 42. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-24-2007, 02:24 PM

Default Re: Halloween WW - Custome Party (Game Thread)

RT, herbie was killed by teh wolves

[ QUOTE ]
Herbie has been multilated. There must have been a struggle, as a broken claw can be seen sticking out of back. There are also some distinct prints left on the floor, but you have trouble tracking them outside of the room. It'd take a true detective to get anything from the marks.

[/ QUOTE ]

unless, there aren't actually any wolves at the party. which is pretty likely no that i think about it. but there is definitely an evil role that that has lost a claw. distinct prints. what does this mean?
Old 10-24-2007, 02:24 PM

anyone think we should be paying more attention to the description of herbie's death?
Old 10-24-2007, 02:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]

As for last night i did not use my abilities. this was mostly because i just dont feel that certain about whos a wolf and the last thing i need is to accidentally knock off the damn seer or something.

[/ QUOTE ]

So now we've got two kills. VR's lynch and a MDD's kill so we should discuss both.
Old 10-24-2007, 02:28 PM

MDorand,

Who would you like ME to kill today? Since I act first, my issue is somewhat more pressing than yours, imo (barring unknown fun daytime chaos rule).

KM,

Please elaborate on:

[ QUOTE ]
I humbly submit the names of tarheel, jgunnip, pyramid, chuckles (*gasp*), and clown as people who should all be watched more closely.

[/ QUOTE ]

I find it curious, and in fact, unlike you, that this list contains 3 new players. What makes them candidates of suspicion? Also, does what you said about jgunnip also apply to me, since I quoted his post 3 times?

GT1T,

Mark is a villager. Do you have another candidate? Any thoughts to share? Also, if you were evil, would you be more likely to silence antidan if he were evil or if he were good? Same question on eskimonk. Also, I find it unlikely that the evils have two silencers, and the pumpkin acted separately, so who do you think is more likely silenced by the good guys, eskimonk or dan?

Books,

If you are pro-village, perhaps you could find a candidate today instead of just wheedling for votes?

Boiler,

You voted Eskimo yesterday. Today, he is silence and defused. Should he be hanged?

OurHouse,

Nichp wants to kill you. Should I kill him instead?

Chuck Norris,

Why didn’t you try to kill antidan last night, who already had a wagon, rather than start a semi-random one on Epicurus.

Everyone else,

Please name one person you would like to protect from being lynched today, with a reason. “They can’t talk today” is not a reason.
Old 10-24-2007, 02:32 PM

One thing you might consider when you answer my question MDorand, is, do you have reason to believe knowing one person's role will assist you in choosing your kill.
Old 10-24-2007, 02:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Herbie has been multilated. There must have been a struggle, as a broken claw can be seen sticking out of back. There are also some distinct prints left on the floor, but you have trouble tracking them outside of the room. It'd take a true detective to get anything from the marks.

[/ QUOTE ]

unless, there aren't actually any wolves at the party. which is pretty likely no that i think about it. but there is definitely an evil role that that has lost a claw. distinct prints. what does this mean?

[/ QUOTE ]
I figured Zurvan killed him, or maybe that they both targeted him. So Zurvan didn't have to actually kill Dracula, he just won if Dracula lost? That sounds too easy. But it appears yes, I am an idiot and the wolves killed Herbie.
Old 10-24-2007, 02:49 PM

since books searching for minions, what are the odds that he has some sort of dracula like roll?
Old 10-24-2007, 02:49 PM

*role
Old 10-24-2007, 02:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Major village points for you.
Old 10-24-2007, 02:55 PM

Hail Queen VR,

May death come swiftly to her enemies