Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 10-28-2007, 07:54 AM

Default Re: LuckyJimm needs your Neteller transfer help!

Let it be known I'm incredibly jealous of Luckyjimm's sharp intellect. I can't compete with his ability to be 30, broke, living with his parents, hiding an addiction, fat, lazy, with no prospects, working temp jobs and playing -EV poker. What can I say. The man has it all.
Old 10-28-2007, 07:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
If it's so soft, why aren't you winning?

[/ QUOTE ]

Zzzzz if you say being +$3000 in the last week doesn't count as winning

[/ QUOTE ]
All of it is proven to come entirely from running good. You haven't earned a cent at $1/$2 because you're an unskilled poker player.

Later
Old 10-28-2007, 07:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

You realize that if you just played a little lower for awhile, you could probably move to 1/2 with relative ease (if you beat the game like you think you do)?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, this is a very good point. I should really try to play $0.50/$1 for a couple of weeks. Not sure if I will have the discipline to avoid $1/$2, but I certainly shouldn't play higher.

[/ QUOTE ]

Can you ask the site to temporarily ban you from certain limits?

[/ QUOTE ]

Good idea, but I never heard of a site doing this. I'm best off restricting it at my end, by putting the money out of reach.

I'm actually thinking to pay about £750 of debt, as it'd be good to get that out the way and so I have less money available to me.
Old 10-28-2007, 07:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Let it be known I'm incredibly jealous of Luckyjimm's sharp intellect. I can't compete with his ability to be 30, broke, living with his parents, hiding an addiction, fat, lazy, with no prospects, working temp jobs and playing -EV poker. What can I say. The man has it all.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree with this and Phil's last post.
Old 10-28-2007, 07:59 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
If it's so soft, why aren't you winning?

[/ QUOTE ]

Zzzzz if you say being +$3000 in the last week doesn't count as winning

[/ QUOTE ]
All of it is proven to come entirely from running good. You haven't earned a cent at $1/$2 because you're an unskilled poker player.

Later

[/ QUOTE ]

What an idiotic thing to say. You just have no idea what skills I do or don't have.
Old 10-28-2007, 07:59 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

You realize that if you just played a little lower for awhile, you could probably move to 1/2 with relative ease (if you beat the game like you think you do)?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, this is a very good point. I should really try to play $0.50/$1 for a couple of weeks. Not sure if I will have the discipline to avoid $1/$2, but I certainly shouldn't play higher.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Good idea, but I never heard of a site doing this. I'm best off restricting it at my end, by putting the money out of reach.

I'm actually thinking to pay about £750 of debt, as it'd be good to get that out the way and so I have less money available to me.

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you have any interest in rehabilitating yourself? Is it even possible to be an ex-gambling addict and around poker?
Old 10-28-2007, 08:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, but the pregative of all Internet trolls is to be anonymous, and reveal nothing about themselves. I'm sure you could be described in a negative way, but since you habitually hide any personal details, you make sure you're not open to attack.

ZOMG I FEELAM LIKE EMINIMEM AT THE END OF 8MILE!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-28-2007, 08:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you have any interest in rehabilitating yourself? Is it even possible to be an ex-gambling addict and around poker?

[/ QUOTE ]

Do I have an interest in quitting poker? No.

Do I have an interest in becoming a long-term consistent winner? Yes.

I will always respond to gambling like an addict. But some addicts are winners, too.
I'd like to be like Ziigmund!
Old 10-28-2007, 08:08 AM

By having such a short roll, you're never gonna succeed, eventually this heater is gonna end too, and you'll be back to asking for $250 stakes.
Old 10-28-2007, 08:11 AM

Default Post deleted by Ryan Beal

Closed Thread