Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Politics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-07-2007, 08:45 PM

Default Re: 19 percent of democrats think the world would be better off.....

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
People who think Cnn or MSNBC are as left as Fox News is right are either oblivious to the world or have no brain.

[/ QUOTE ]

people who cant distinguish between news commentary and pundits and the actual reporting of the news have no brain.....

yes, obv fox is much more right wing in regards to their pundits/commentaries, but the ACTUAL reporting of the news, the cold hard facts, is much more fair than the "news" reported by CNN, I really dont see how this is even up for debate. Do I think every news networks is biased when reporting the news...yes, obv, but to say that CNN is rightwing (lowdown) drops my jaw, and reveals how blind some people really are to reality because of their retarded biases, on the otherhand, only a 16 year old kid would ever come to that conclusion, and makes me happy that at least the children are getting involved nowadays.

But, back to the topic at hand, if you can not see how the democrats are depending and dare I say even hoping from the outset for a failure in iraq to up their political stature you need to open your eyes.

[/ QUOTE ]

First of all, who ever said that CNN had a right-wing bias?
Care to reply to the madrassa segment about Barack Obama that fox news ran (I posted a link earlier) which turned out to be 100% false?

Or what about this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3pd6...D&index=15
Or this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LcPF5...D&index=16

This is not good reporting of the "cold, hard facts". Please provide me with an example of CNN blatantly disorting something because of their political bias or even just bad journalism in general on that network. Also, note how almost all of the stuff that I have posted have been during news segments, not just random stuff that Bill O'Reilly has said.

[/ QUOTE ]

First link, it explicicitly says "the washington times" reports.

2nd link- I dont see what the problem with any of that is, there is a large rash of suburban homes in gated communities in cali (koreans in cali), and across the nation, of pot growing, this is fact, hell Ive been in one before, and yes, if you dont think pot growers booby trap their stock get [censored] real, the hillbillies use everything from rattle sneaks nailed into the ground to make shift trip wires w/ shot gun shells. Basically that whole critique, was that "they didnt check their facts, or where "mouthpieces for govt agents" wtf? there was no logic at all within that peice.

[/ QUOTE ]

First Link: Its not clear from what information was in the Washington Times article that they cited from. However, they still completely misrepresented what happened. Don't you think that a media outlet should actually do some research (like reading the actual court documents) before they do a segment like that?

Second Link:The main issue with the second piece was that the reporter told the audience that the marijuana could "kill you", which is physically impossible. Its just bad journalism that shows their conservative bias.
Old 10-07-2007, 10:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Liberals are so angry. I [censored] hate those goddamn frothy mouth mother [censored] traitor liberals and their gay dog toto too.

[/ QUOTE ]

the lack of logic is really really astounding, it doesnt matter who is a venomous douche bag, that isnt the point, as both sides are pretty venomous, the subject is THE WAY IT IS REPORTED IN THE MEDIA, not the actual vitriol. Even though both sides are pretty douche baggish, only one side is ever portrayed that way.

[/ QUOTE ]

sorry i kinda jumped in the middle of your conversation and rehashed something from yesterday. so yeah, my "logic" doesn't support what your subject of the media. what i am saying is its pretty, what is the word "ironic? sad? funny?" I dunno, when conservatives in the same [censored] post say how "angry" liberal are, and then proceed to, well tell us what they really think of liberals. you know anger and hate being related and hypocrisy and all. but yeah, sorry i thought you were being like the guy from yesterday, my bad i didnt read it carefully.
Old 10-07-2007, 10:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Liberals are so angry. I [censored] hate those goddamn frothy mouth mother [censored] traitor liberals and their gay dog toto too.

[/ QUOTE ]

the lack of logic is really really astounding, it doesnt matter who is a venomous douche bag, that isnt the point, as both sides are pretty venomous, the subject is THE WAY IT IS REPORTED IN THE MEDIA, not the actual vitriol. Even though both sides are pretty douche baggish, only one side is ever portrayed that way.

[/ QUOTE ]

sorry i kinda jumped in the middle of your conversation and rehashed something from yesterday. so yeah, my "logic" doesn't support what your subject of the media. what i am saying is its pretty, what is the word "ironic? sad? funny?" I dunno, when conservatives in the same [censored] post say how "angry" liberal are, and then proceed to, well tell us what they really think of liberals. you know anger and hate being related and hypocrisy and all. but yeah, sorry i thought you were being like the guy from yesterday, my bad i didnt read it carefully.

[/ QUOTE ]

i believe the guy from yesterday referred to the FAR Left. maybe i'm wrong, but it is what it is...

hate was an overstatement... more like a strong distaste bordering on a pity filled disappointment at looking over a wayward child, type of feeling... there was no hypocrisy, i can tell someone how angry they are and then voice an opinion as to what i think of them.

everyone knows how "angry" the far Left is. it is no secret.
Old 10-07-2007, 10:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't even see a point in showing what's logically wrong with this statement.
Old 10-07-2007, 10:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't even see a point in showing what's logically wrong with this statement.

[/ QUOTE ]

that's good. i don't see any point to most of what you post, so we're batting a thousand...
Old 10-07-2007, 10:29 PM

"hate was an overstatement... more like a strong distaste bordering on a pity filled disappointment at looking over a wayward child, type of feeling... there was no hypocrisy, i can tell someone how angry they are and then voice an opinion as to what i think of them"

That's fine. I am really backing off now, and want to just chill. So good, hate was an overstatement. I agree with you, I am disappointed at how angry the far left is, I read those blogs all the time. Its sad. It didn't used to be this bad.
Old 10-07-2007, 10:42 PM

Hell, I'll go further, the Far Left is for the most part borderline retarded. Many are childlike. This is why left wing radio sucks so bad. The callers are just so stupid. The Far Right ain't winning no big brains contests, perhaps more insane and more dangerous.
Old 10-07-2007, 10:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hell, I'll go further, the Far Left is for the most part borderline retarded. Many are childlike. This is why left wing radio sucks so bad. The callers are just so stupid. The Far Right ain't winning no big brains contests, perhaps more insane and more dangerous.

[/ QUOTE ]

i can't disagree with this...

i'm probably skewed on what is far right nowadays. my idea of the far right are the religious zealots. i don't hear much of them lately... which is fine with me.
Old 10-08-2007, 12:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i can't disagree with this...

i'm probably skewed on what is far right nowadays. my idea of the far right are the religious zealots. i don't hear much of them lately... which is fine with me.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, they served their one time purpose and are getting kicked to the curb and told to shut up. I couldn't be happier. I just keep thinking of all those ridiculous "It's the morals, stupid" pundits.. and I just smile. I just smile.
Old 10-08-2007, 01:28 AM

The influence of fundamentalist seems to be waning. The thing to keep and eye on, if Hillary wins, is the super nationalistic, white-power, militia, McVeigh/Christian Waco types. I doubt it will be a serious problem, but I expect a bit of a comeback.