Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Micro Stakes Limit
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Would you rather?
Have a head attached to your stomach that said inappropriate things sometimes 14 63.64%
Be permanently attached to a bicycle 8 36.36%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-29-2007, 06:47 PM

Default Re: KOTKP Feeler Post

I heard somewhere that you only need have to earnt something like a few thousand FPP lifetime to be able to create tourneys but you might have to ask for it to get it.

if you dont see it in the "Requests" menu then just email support and ask....im pretty sure theyll turn it on for anyone who has played there a bit lifetime...you included wookie [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

btw when I look at the options I dont see Tripledraw and I dont see any option to set tables as 6max....hmmmm.....BBB, since you are asking support to to turn on tourneys you may as well ask about this too
Old 06-29-2007, 07:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hello Drew,

Thank you for your email.

We are pleased to extend you the ability to post your own
regular "private tournaments" to the PokerStars lobby. Your account has been updated so that you may now do so.

Tournaments you deploy will have a "standard structure", 1500 starting chips and 15 minute rounds, with the same structure as a sit and go event of the same type.

Please keep all of the fields free of profanity or inappropriate references. PokerStars reserves the right to remove any event deployed with inappropriate references. Abuse of the feature by deploying inappropriate material may result in the loss of this privilege.

Good luck running your private games! We thank you and your group for choosing PokerStars as the home of your private events.

Regards,

Paula

[/ QUOTE ]

Yay Poker Stars. Ok, so we're all set and I can start setting these up right now. So, should I just gogogogo w/ that schedule?

Ship it.
Old 06-29-2007, 07:20 PM

Ok, everything's all set up except the fish-max one because I'm not sure how to do that yet. I'll post the passwords when we do the big lead-up to the KOTKP thread since I made them kinda random (probably unnecessarily).

Sweet.
Old 06-29-2007, 07:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Don't post the password here, but give it out to people in PM.

[/ QUOTE ]

will stars sw let you change teh password after setup?
Old 06-29-2007, 07:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think so. The easiest way for me to do it is probably to just cancel the tournament and then recreate it. But either way, it's not a hassle to PM the passwords to people. They are all poker related; I didn't choose "fertilizer" or "crampon" as either of the passwords.
Old 06-29-2007, 09:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
All Times Eastern

I'd like something like
Friday July 20th
10 $5 LHE
11 $5 Razz

Saturday July 21st
9 $5 PLO High (or TDL if possible)
10 $5 Limit HE fishmax

Sunday July 22nd
6 $5 HU LHE
7 $5 NLH
8 $10 HORSE
9 $10 LHE Main event

[/ QUOTE ]

Let's go ahead and lock this schedule up. Unfortunately, I can't create private tourneys on Stars. If someone could step up to do that, I'd appreciate it. Name them "KOTKP 7.X - WhateverPokerGameWe'rePlayingInThisOne" (I think this is the 7th KOTKP, anyway), and give them a password. Don't post the password here, but give it out to people in PM. I don't mind if the high stakes guys or other 2+2ers come to join us if they PM you. They're usually fun. However, playing with a bunch of lurkers that no one knows isn't as fun.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey Mr. Wookie,

I play a few HORSE and NL SnG's occassionally for entertainment purposes. How much of a poster here do you need to be to get into the KOTKP? Is it going to be invitation only? Can I come donate my money and have a little fun?

Doc
Old 06-29-2007, 10:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think so. The easiest way for me to do it is probably to just cancel the tournament and then recreate it. But either way, it's not a hassle to PM the passwords to people. They are all poker related; I didn't choose "fertilizer" or "crampon" as either of the passwords.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you want I am willing to be a second go to guy if you want to PM me the passwords people can PM me or you for them so you don't get swamped
Old 06-29-2007, 10:40 PM

me too obv
Old 06-29-2007, 11:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hey Mr. Wookie,

I play a few HORSE and NL SnG's occassionally for entertainment purposes. How much of a poster here do you need to be to get into the KOTKP? Is it going to be invitation only? Can I come donate my money and have a little fun?

Doc

[/ QUOTE ]

Ill answer on Wookies behalf. Youve posted here before. you qualify. this isnt intended to be a "zomg you arent a micros poohbah so get the eff out" tournament but it is supposed to be some fun for those that enter as well as bragging rights....and its more fun when you play against people you know from here. After all, whats the point in being the KOTKP if you dont swim/flounder in the shallow end once it a while. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 06-30-2007, 04:51 PM

Yeah, the events are all accepting registration now and I'm happy to start accepting PMs for passwords, if that's what we think we should do. It looks like the 6-max is a no go, I don't know if we've done that in the past but the software doesn't seem to support it and the support guy said he didn't think it did either. So we could always substitute a different event (O8, Stud, etc.) but I was sorta waiting for Wook to get back to make that call. Sweet, ship it.