Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-12-2007, 12:27 PM

Default Re: OK, Here\'s The Truth

[ QUOTE ]
David is walking a tightrope and doesn't quite know how to fall on his sword correctly.

[/ QUOTE ]
Never been to the circus. Tempted now.
Old 06-12-2007, 12:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
About that time Chantel sees me in the Bellagio poker room and comes up to me and says something like "I'm starring on your forum". I say "Oh, so you must be Brandi." She didn't take too kindly to that.

[/ QUOTE ]

Easily best part. Wish I could've seen her face [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 06-12-2007, 12:34 PM

Default I SAY SKLANSKY SCHTUPPED HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If he just admitted it he could have saved twleve paragraphs.
Old 06-12-2007, 12:36 PM

Good post, thanks for the info, and I believe it all 100% too.

The issue with Brandi vs. Newhouse and the 30K has to do with the definition of "theft"

Although he agreed to let her play on his account (which everyone agrees was a horribly stupid thing to do) she agreed to only play certain stakes or accept a certain loss. She broke the terms of their oral agreement/contract, ie which stakes/games she could play.

If you loan me your car for me to go to the grocery store and the grocery store only, and I take it on a cross country trip for days and end up driving it off a pier into the Atlantic ocean you're probably gonna want restitution for it. I can't just say as an excuse "Well you agreed to let me drive your car so I'm not responsible."
Old 06-12-2007, 12:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If you loan me your car for me to go to the grocery store and the grocery store only, and I take it on a cross country trip for days and end up driving it off a pier into the Atlantic ocean you're probably gonna want restitution for it. I can't just say as an excuse "Well you agreed to let me drive your car so I'm not responsible."

[/ QUOTE ]

exactly. or, keeping with the money line. x gives y his wallet and says, "here, take a few bucks and go grab yourself a sammich or sommit" and y toddles off to some balla establishment, orders caviar and grand dame and returns with a 1k bill saying, "what? you said i could get food." that'd be stealing, yo.
Old 06-12-2007, 01:00 PM

The main thing to understand is that I wrote my OP to let people know that I wasn't aware of the Newhizzle story. Without that story, what I was doing is just par for my course whether you agree with it or not. I rarely care what people think about me as long as it is based on accurate information.

But like I said, I would have done things differently if I had known about that story.

As far as "distancing" myself from her, that wasn't what my post is about. She wasn't too thrilled I said she was a little nutty but then she went on to say "I guess that's because the truth hurts huh"? I'll still teach her if she wants and if I do, it is with Mark's blessing. Let me know who wants to lay 6-5 against her after I'm done.
Old 06-12-2007, 01:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Let me know who wants to lay her after I'm done.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP.
Old 06-12-2007, 01:09 PM

The real reason for this post is because David has repeatedly shown himself to be a sucker when it comes to cute young girls, and he really, really, really doesn't want other people to think he could be so irrational/stupid.
Old 06-12-2007, 01:10 PM

Location: this forum again I will ban you. If you send me an email or private message, I will ban you.

since when did everyone decide that polygraphs produced correct results? With people who are insane, they can certainly "believe" in this alternate reality that they have convinced themselves actually happened. For brandi, she could easily be insane to the point where she is convinced she didnt lose the money she actually lost. This being the case, she would pass the polygraph, everyone on here would believe shes right and she would still be wrong. I dont think the polygraph would do anything.
Old 06-12-2007, 01:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Let me know who wants to lay 6-5 against her after I'm done.

[/ QUOTE ]Right here.