Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > The Lounge: Discussion+Review
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-06-2007, 12:41 PM

Default Re: June\'s \"Beaches & Sunsets\" thread

S-

answer my Brandi questions. ty.
Old 06-06-2007, 12:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
lol I was so drunk when I posted that I didn't even catch what Pryor was actually getting at. (Although I was just goofing around.)

[/ QUOTE ]

i don't think that was me

[/ QUOTE ]

Oops. It was Fydor. Sorry.

And I was sober, too!
Old 06-06-2007, 12:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Nourish the soil, mothaf*ka, so I can grow some beans out yo ass! Why you sittin' here talkin' instead o' makin' me some ass beans?

[/ QUOTE ]

40 is the new 30, youngblood.

You be waitin' a fair chunk o' time for somma my ass beans.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol! Are Chip and Blarg stoned or something? What's going on here? Mrs. Utah, translate please.

[/ QUOTE ]

Katy I have no idea. What us the reference guys?(is there a reference?) Clue us girls in. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 06-06-2007, 12:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
S- answer my Brandi questions. ty.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
1. You saying her image is in need of improvement?

[/ QUOTE ]

What do you think? She's hanging out in NVG...

[ QUOTE ]
2. Do you think Brandi wants guys to be less obsessed with her or more? I'm pretty sure she stated that the men on these forums are obsessed and should get a life. Not sure of her exact words though.

[/ QUOTE ]

You should review her other threads and photospread [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

That said, I think she wants guys to not say stupid things to her. I mean who wants to be known as the girl that will let you SIIHP for staking in a satellite. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]
3. Just say it. You want to coach her don't you.

[/ QUOTE ]

Truth be told... I think it would be much more interesting for The Lounge, if YOU were to coach her katy. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
Old 06-06-2007, 12:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Katy I have no idea. What us the reference guys?(is there a reference?) Clue us girls in.

[/ QUOTE ]

Mrs U, its just Guys Behaving Badly [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 06-06-2007, 01:10 PM

I was just playing out a scene for a pilot script I'm writing on spec for Sam Jackson. He's going to play Oliver in an updated version of Green Acres. I think we all knew it had to happen someday.
Old 06-06-2007, 01:15 PM

Green Acres huh. Who will you cast as the nutty wife?

And what are ass beans?!!
Old 06-06-2007, 05:43 PM

For the record, The Lounge has acquired another female poster, as infrequent and quiet as my visits here might be.

I just got back from my first night-time scuba dive. It was alternately my best and my worst dive to date, and it was truly magical. When you're underwater in the dark, you can't see anything not highlighted by your flashlight's beam. All the colors seem more vibrant, and the interesting sea life comes out. I saw a sea hare:

and a bunch of other things. There aren't many aquatic animals where I go diving, but at night, even the grass on the bottom seems more alive than usual.

The dive would have been perfect if it hadn't been for 5 things. 1. I have this bizarre problem of my toes dislocating. The only way to fix it is to bend them back, which isn't really possible in fins. Normally, this happens when I'm getting out, so it's not really a problem, but this time, it happened right when I hit the water. The first 10 minutes of the dive, I was trying to get my toes back in their sockets. [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] 2. After being underwater about 40 minutes, both my legs cramped up. Not horribly painful, but enough so that I couldn't move forward until they stopped. 3. Ran out of air before we could make it to shore, so we had to surface and swim back. I love diving, but I'm not a fan of swimming. 4. It was freezing. 5. When I got back to the dive shop and was getting dressed again, there was a cockroach in my shirt that bit me. Yick.

Those 5 things would ordinarily ruin a dive for me, so it says something about the incredibleness (not a word, but I'm tired...) of a night dive that I was practically glowing when I got out of the water.

It's like being in a really nice dream. Diving already feels like floating because you're weightless, so imagine floating forwards, being drawn deeper in by just a beam of light, while strange sea creatures drift by, completely unafraid.

As I was walking back to my apartment, fireworks started going off over the water. A perfect end to a near-perfect day.

Sorry if this is a bit TLDR, but I'm still sort of on a cloud, and I felt like sharing. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 06-06-2007, 05:50 PM

That's a very nice trip report!

It's cool that you enjoy the magic of the ocean. It really is an incredible world down there.
Old 06-06-2007, 05:52 PM

Great trip report. Any more pics? Sorry to hear about the cockroach.

Did you tell us where you were diving? Is there any danger of sharks with night diving?