Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-07-2007, 06:11 PM

Default Re: Why Can\'t People Forgive?

[ QUOTE ]
Well, since its not a capital crime at the moment and these people are in fact being let out of jail, I dont see a problem with them having these license plates or other things that identify them as a sex offender.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you don't have a problem with making up a new law, you shouldn't have a problem with changing the penalty to death/life sentence.

[ QUOTE ]
Like I said before, when you rape someone or molest a child, I believe you are giving up your right to anonymity right there on the spot. These people know whats at stake when they commit the crime.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hold on - the green license plates are for future offenders only? I thought they would apply to everyone.

[ QUOTE ]
So, instead of arguing agaisnt these green license plates, it sounds like you should be arguing for life sentences for these offenders or something. Until that happens, green license plates cant hurt.

[/ QUOTE ]

Meh, why waste time on a half-assed stop gap solution if what you really want is no former sex offenders on the street?
Old 05-07-2007, 06:22 PM

Default Re: Why Can\'t People Forgive?

Ok...

1. I guess I dont, but its not up to me.

2. Whatever, you get my point, I think.

3. Im not wasting my time on this, I just wouldnt argue against having these license plates with the current system in place.