Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Gambling > Entertainment Betting
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-09-2007, 05:55 PM

Default Re: ***ELIMINATION NIGHT - TOP 12 3/8/2007 OFFICIAL THREAD***

[ QUOTE ]
Simon kept Haley on by being such a douchebag to her that she got some sympathy votes. Oh and she is white and pretty hot. Still complete shocker though.

[/ QUOTE ]

I gave Haley a couple sympathy votes for that very reason... and knew I was not alone. It was not surprising at all.

Jester
Old 03-09-2007, 07:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Simon kept Haley on by being such a douchebag to her that she got some sympathy votes. Oh and she is white and pretty hot. Still complete shocker though.

[/ QUOTE ]

I gave Haley a couple sympathy votes for that very reason... and knew I was not alone. It was not surprising at all.

Jester

[/ QUOTE ]

i would have bet my house that haley was staying due to the sympathy vote you mention jester. america has smacked down simon many times in this same situation. i think her survival was based solely on simons comment that she sucked.

however, i am appaled at the vote this week. sundance was fun and entertaining. sanjaya is creepy and untalented.

america BLEW it imo.

<marquee><h1><font color="purple">Go LaKisha!!!! Go LaKisha!!!! Go LaKisha!!!! Go LaKisha!!!!</marquee></font></font>
Old 03-10-2007, 03:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i would have bet my house that haley was staying due to the sympathy vote you mention jester. america has smacked down simon many times in this same situation. i think her survival was based solely on simons comment that she sucked

[/ QUOTE ]
Simon's prognostications also create a warning effect. Everyone has fans because we all like different kinds of music. Anyone who likes Haley even a little was put on notice that she was facing the end. That may have seemed obvious to most of you but not everyone lives on the internet. Telling someone their fave is in trouble means they actually vote this week (or vote more). Meanwhile Sabrina's complacent fans were sleeping comfortably in the knowledge she didn't really need them.
Old 03-10-2007, 03:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Haley over Sabrina was a huge shock to me. I really didn't get that one.

[/ QUOTE ]
IMO it was Haley over Antonella for the last seat. Sabrina was last by a considerable amount. The early DI numbers clearly showed this. Later on the rankings started changing but that doesn't mean anything. Once the initial rush stopped there were virtually no more busy signals because the lines weren't full. No more signals means no more information and no rational basis for updating the predicted results. Of course there will be a few modem screwups and telephone system problems that are mistaken for busy signals--random noise entering the prediction algorithm.

I had an epithany about Sabrina this morning. I remembered thinking on Wednesday night that she sang really well. That's literally all I remember. The song she sang and everything else are completely forgotten.

Sabrina was boring and there is no worse crime than that on AI.
Old 03-10-2007, 07:23 AM

I think there has been insufficient recognition in this thread for how big and bouncy Sabrina's boobies are. On that basis alone, she deserved to stay.