Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Full Ring
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Who wins the 2006 Sports Illustrated Sportsman of the Year Award?
Billy Donovan 1 1.67%
Vince Young 2 3.33%
Italy's WC Team 1 1.67%
Bill Cowher 0 0%
Roger Federer 11 18.33%
Dwayne Wade 5 8.33%
Tony La Russa 1 1.67%
Paul Tagliabue 2 3.33%
George Mason men's bb team 4 6.67%
Tiger Woods 28 46.67%
"Game of Shadows" writers 3 5.00%
Other 2 3.33%
Voters: 60. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-20-2007, 06:49 PM

Default Re: Any Full Tilt regulars on here? NL 200 and NL 100

[ QUOTE ]
Anyone know if Chambraigne is a 2+2er? He 12-tables 100NL, and seems to play about 18 hours a day.

[/ QUOTE ]

Chambraigne is me. My only weakness is sleepy and hungry (and playing marathon sessions on tilt after a 10 buyin downswing)

If you've seen me play in May, you probably saw me playing really awful. But I'm done tilt calling now. I think.
Old 05-20-2007, 10:00 PM

I am a FT regular and I thought I will put in my two cents in. Most of the time I read posts and crack up laughing at NL players talking about how bad beat they get. I came from limit and the bad beats at 6-max limit will make you puke. First of all, I do not believe FT is rigged. I do not have any evidence to substantiate that but thats my opinion.

Second, is Narena a woman....and is she hot?

Anyhow I played mainly 50NL and moved up to 100NL after some success. I like FT and hope to get the plasma TV as long as it does not take away from my rake for the month.
Old 05-21-2007, 07:35 AM

Hello fellow tilters,

I know some of you have mixed opinions regarding myself (full_tilting) and my friends mariojr, and 0_drunkenboxer.

I just want to say for those of you who've logged thousands of hands with us, and chatted with us at the tables.... I hope you believe the truth that we are NOT bots, just friends playing together from the same location.

For those who don't believe the truth, at least keep your comments to yourself and not at the tables. It's bad for the game for the fish too see all this bullsh!t talk.

I'd like to thank Narena for his support....and plasphemy too.

I'd like to hear from the FTP 200NL regulars and know your opinion on the allegations. We hope that you believe us, and know that we are not cheating you or any other players at the tables.

Regards,

Chuck (full_tilting)
Old 05-21-2007, 09:15 AM

Sorry Chuck, but you get no love from me.
Old 05-21-2007, 09:59 AM

lol, bad for the game.
Old 05-21-2007, 03:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hello fellow tilters,

I know some of you have mixed opinions regarding myself (full_tilting) and my friends mariojr, and 0_drunkenboxer.

I just want to say for those of you who've logged thousands of hands with us, and chatted with us at the tables.... I hope you believe the truth that we are NOT bots, just friends playing together from the same location.

For those who don't believe the truth, at least keep your comments to yourself and not at the tables. It's bad for the game for the fish too see all this bullsh!t talk.

I'd like to hear from the FTP 200NL regulars and know your opinion on the allegations. We hope that you believe us, and know that we are not cheating you or any other players at the tables.

Regards,

Chuck (full_tilting)

[/ QUOTE ]

I still believe that you are a bots, but you suck anyway, so I don't really care. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

But you are right! It is not good for the game to say that in front of the fish. I will not do it again! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

And by the way, why did you removed 1ForTheThumb from the tables? Doom switch? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 05-21-2007, 05:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hello fellow tilters,

Regards,

Chuck (full_tilting)

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey Chuck,

I've definitely posted enough on the issue that you probably have a good sense for where I stand on the issue. I can't help but be suspicious given what was presented, and the fact that Full Tilt was only able to say that the investigation was inconclusive. Inconclusive just isn't good enough.

I'm at least glad to see you communicating openly about the subject, not just here but the fact that you guys are going out of your way to respond to people at the tables. I do differ in opinion from many people though in that I really think that awareness of potential suspicious activity is more important than worrying about scaring some fish away. Not just in regard to this recent situation, but in regard to any potential cheating that could happen in the future. I'd rather lose some fish in the short term to ensure that the game is on the level in the long term. A few years ago a very knowledgable friend told me that online poker faces two major threats: legislation and bots. We already know what legislation has brought to the table, and even if we're not dealing with bots in this situation, that's not to say we won't very soon. We have to make sure that kind of stuff is monitored well before we get overrun by people trying to cheat the system with intelligent bot programs in large volumes.

While there have been some comments at the tables, I'd have to say that having played with all three of you guys the past few days, the comments I have seen have been minimal. I certainly haven't seen anybody going out of their way to attack you (not to say it hasn't happened, I just haven't seen it). I really don't think the fish are going anywhere despite the couple of comments I have seen.

In any case, everybody else has been pretty open about their handles on Full Tilt. Mine is Gamboooool20. See you at the tables.
Old 05-21-2007, 06:26 PM

Gamboooool20, you muppet! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 05-23-2007, 12:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Inconclusive just isn't good enough.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree 100%. Inconclusive is horrible. However FTP doug quotes "we felt confident enough that they were humans playing that we felt we could let them play and continue to monitor the situation. "

You can read his P5's post here

That doesn't sound inconclusive to me.

[ QUOTE ]
I certainly haven't seen anybody going out of their way to attack you (not to say it hasn't happened, I just haven't seen it).

[/ QUOTE ]

We're getting around 5-10 comments a day at the tables. 90% are from observers. We try to respond to them all.

Thanks for your reply Gamboooool20. See you at the tables
Old 05-23-2007, 12:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I still believe that you are a bots,

[/ QUOTE ]

Your wrong. I'll respond to your chat at anytime.

[ QUOTE ]
but you suck anyway

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess winning players suck too??? check our stats since we've been back..... we're winning double our normal rate. Oh yeah we can't win your rate...so we DO suck.

[ QUOTE ]
But you are right! It is not good for the game to say that in front of the fish. I will not do it again!

[/ QUOTE ] Thank You

[ QUOTE ]
And by the way, why did you removed 1ForTheThumb from the tables? Doom switch?

[/ QUOTE ]

He quit.