Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Gambling > Entertainment Betting
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-07-2007, 06:26 PM

Default Dudes Blow

Last night was an embarrassment.

**The 311 Cover was cool if only to have something a little more modern then most of the songs. Unfortunately, it doesn't show off a lot of singing chops. He should stay though.

**I'm sick of Sanjaya. Not just because his singing is painful and because he looks so damn awkward... I can't take that sh*t eating grin he sports constantly. He's just a polite set of teeth with nice hair.

** I've heard Eddie Vedder. You're no Eddie Vedder.

** Phil stacie still one of the better men.

Overall, the guys blew chunks. There wasn't a single performance where I was like... "That guy's got something." I hate to use the word but "pitchiness" everywhere. Half the guys have no charisma.

The guys feel pretty amateur compared to most of the chicks.
Old 03-08-2007, 11:52 AM

Default Re: Simon mistake

[ QUOTE ]
Judging by DialIdol it looks like Sundance's massacre of Eddie Vedder (one of the greatest rock vocalists of all time) might send him home. He really is not very good, I can't believe I was so fooled by his audition.

[/ QUOTE ]

I almost cried, seriously. Pearl Jam was my fav band growing up and Vedder is top 3 greatest rock vocalists of all time. I can't believe he approved this, it was so painfully bad. The worst part is that it wasn't the worst performance of the night.

I agree with everyone putting Chris R. (ahead by default), Chris S. (I don't really like him, but again, default) and Blake (cool guy, not gonna make it far enough, but should def stay) at the top 3.
The rest are TERRIBLE, with Phil being the least terrible.
Old 03-08-2007, 12:29 PM

Default Re: Simon mistake

[ QUOTE ]
Judging by DialIdol it looks like Sundance's massacre of Eddie Vedder (one of the greatest rock vocalists of all time) might send him home. He really is not very good, I can't believe I was so fooled by his audition.

[/ QUOTE ]

Haha I told you guys man - when someone is that off-key (his first performance, "Nights in White Satin", is just gross), it's a good bet they don't have a very musical ear and screwed pitch-wise. Which again is a shame cause he has a cool voice.

Yeah it's Sligh / Richardson / Blake, with Sligh fairly ahead, coin-toss between Richardson and Blake, imo.

-Al
Old 03-08-2007, 02:05 PM

Default Re: **Boys night 3/6/07 Thread**

[ QUOTE ]
I thought Sanjaya did very well. Good song choice.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok, I read your comments in the girls thread first. Now I read this. I really, really think you need to find an ear doctor...and soon.

You liked the #1 worst singer on the show and disliked the two best. I mean, it's not even a question of personal taste. There HAS to be something wrong with your ears, or possibly a short circuit between your ears and brain.

By the way, I have to think that Sanjaya is still on the show because he's getting the prison vote.