Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-21-2007, 03:59 PM

Default Re: Weed Brownies on plane

Okay, sorry for the bump.

Fish, Volcano is +EV. One of the best purchases I've ever made. Trust me.

I'm thinking about bringing brownies to Monte Carlo. If I put them (like 6) in a ziploc, along with some other foods, what are my chances of them saying anything, let alone noticing? And if I do get caught with them, will I even get in trouble?
Old 03-21-2007, 04:24 PM

You should be OK, I'm sure all the security guys are differant, if they find them and want to be an [censored] they could arrest you, but they are mostly looking for weapons so I'm sure some brownies would be OK by most people checking you.
Old 03-21-2007, 04:40 PM

although i am drunk and havnt used my volcano in 4 months bc its in another city ....i am picking it up this weekedn and ii am extremelty excited to use it again so i can finally acytually get high again and can start breathing well and being able to play sports again....im so eloquent
Old 03-21-2007, 05:42 PM

I just got high, but I felt like I needed to inform people that I did buy the Volcano on ebay two nights ago for about $415 and am expecting it within the next few days.

Cannot effin wait.

Thanks again, you all really swayed my decisions. My first high will def. be in honor of 2p2 heh.
Old 03-21-2007, 05:58 PM

How is the smell with the volcano? I really want something that leaves pretty much no odor and no traces. I'm currently using this weird thing that actually lets you smoke but has a filter so it doesn't have any odor or smoke coming out. If the volcano has no odor issues, I'll buy one soon.

Other vaps that I've used have a really weird odor kind of like peanuts or oatmeal or something, which is alright I guess as long as it isn't too strong.
Old 03-21-2007, 06:21 PM

I don't see how OP should have a problem unless he intends to bring massive amounts of the weed brownies on board. However let me just say that the only thing weed brownies are good for is putting you to sleep. The lethargic body high that you get from eating weed is quite unenjoyable if you ask me.